What's for dinner? I'm poor and I don't have enough money for meat at the moment, but I have this to show for

What's for dinner? I'm poor and I don't have enough money for meat at the moment, but I have this to show for.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PnUZ3NnjUxXRGoLcdMsV6fztsmon4AMSzYcnOCwlG2M/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where do you live that frozen French fries are cheaper than meat?

Meat is fairly priced where I live, but I ran out. I get paid this Friday and I'm going to the market asap. I have like $0.94 in my checking account right now.

I'd say buy oatmeal. Low price and ok in nutrition.

are you on EBT?

This, eggs, potatoes, spaghetti.

Congee

Costs like fifteen cents a meal

You motherfuckers need to start buying in bulk. Instead of buying frozen french fries, buy a sack of potatoes and make em 50 different ways. Buy rice, beans, and whatever in bulk, check your stores for coupons and deals and I can guarantee you $50 in groceries will go a long ass way.

If couponing and sale searching isn't your thing, stores like Aldi are cheap as fuck. If you buy your groceries at an asian supermarket (you'll know because all you see are chinks and pajeets, check Google for nearby stores) you can get a good cart of "fresh" veggies for cheap.

Come on, guys. There's tons of resources that teach you how to meal prep or cook for cheap. You don't have to live on ramen to feed yourself.

where do you live that meat is cheaper than French fries?

>implying abject laziness isn't the reason why OP is doing this to himself

Plus rice and beans aren't sodium filled enough for him :)

love the passive aggressive smiley face, it's my favourite

I see chicken leg quarters for sale all the time for like $0.50 or less per pound, that is probably cheaper than bags of frozen french fries.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PnUZ3NnjUxXRGoLcdMsV6fztsmon4AMSzYcnOCwlG2M/edit#gid=0

What about compared to a potato?

You seem to be comparing a raw ingredient to a prepared food.

Price per calorie would be better desu

Because that's the topic under discussion.

lard has a very high calorie:cent ratio

sugar, too

>I have like $0.94 in my checking account right now
You could buy a dozen eggs from Aldi's right now with that and still have change

A woman in my office come into the break room this afternoon.
She opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce, opened, and squirted it all over a plate.
She then proceeded to eat the mound of sauce with a spoon.

That was her lunch.

thats a damn good carb load, shouldve lifted after that

>16g of sugar in 2 tablespoons

shit, I never thought it was that bad, guess I'm sticking to peppery bbq sauces.

>chicken
>meat

why are you like this

I live in Italy and i just have to go to a meat wholesale (it mainly sells meat for restaurants but u're welcome anyway) to buy a top tier pork sausage (the meat is high quality) for 5,5€/kg. You should just look for deals, don't buy shits in the first market u see.