This is a fried chicken sandwich, not a chicken burger. A chicken burger is made from ground chicken...

This is a fried chicken sandwich, not a chicken burger. A chicken burger is made from ground chicken. When will you people learn?

And what is a "burger" if not another word for sandwich?
It's certainly not the way the meat is prepared; a hamburg patty is not a "burger" on its own, and ground meat in a bun isn't a burger either as evidenced by hot dogs and frankfurters.

IS a hot dog a burger?

Are you autistic? The definition of a burger is ground meat shaped into a patty, cooked and then put in a bun.

No one ever called that a chicken burger.

A burger is an unbreaded patty made of some kind of ground substance. A chicken burger is ground chicken. A black bean burger is ground black beans. A beef burger, or hamburger, is ground beef. You can put it on a bun or sliced loaf bread to make a sandwich, or on top of lettuce, or on its own, or you can shove it up your fucking ass if you like. No matter what, they're burgers.

Australians and Europeans do.

well then how would u geniuses explain hamburger steak?

see

It is a McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

I'm not saying anyone is wrong but in New Zealand I think anything put in a hamburger bun becomes a burger. I always wondered why people in the states always asked for a chicken sandwich and got a burger.

I've never heard someone call that a chicken burger and I've never seen a ground chicken sandwich.

No that's a chicken patty on a bun

I have never heard anyone call that a chicken burger, is this bait?

There's literally people from other countries calling them burgers in this very thread. Learn to read.

This "sandwich" nomenclature forced meme shit is getting really old, but yes OP, everything you said is correct.

t. ordinary language philosopher

There's a small American chain called Burger King that sells them.

This

>check wikipedias list of notable sandwiches by country
>americas got pretty much "big mac" and thats like it

>wikipedia
Want me to edit the entry for you?

sure. we can count how long till it gets reverted, by popular consensus

>cuban sandwiches from Miami
>Italian beef sandwiches from Chicago
>Philly cheesesteaks and Italian hoagies from Philadelphia
>French dip sandwiches from LA
>Po' Boys and Muffalettas from New Orleans
and those are just the ones I could think of off the top of my head

This "Burger King", is it popular among your peers? Is it... enjoyed?

list is of "notable" sandwiches. unless its spread worldwide, its not notable.

United states are like, 1/4'th the list...

>implying anything matters outside of the United States
Maybe you should use an image board created by someone from your country.

>unless its spread worldwide, its not notable

According to that logic there basically isn't such a thing as a "notable sandwich", except maybe the burger.

You people are the most boring, pointless creatures in existence.

christ, moot ISNT from america? please point me to the american image board sir

or you could just google "what sandwiches are worldwide" and get a response in like 23 milliseconds.

>you people

What do you think makes you different? You didn't even contribute anything.

So, you're an American, shitposting at other Americans, about why America sucks? Terminate your existence.

>or you could just google "what sandwiches are worldwide" and get a response in like 23 milliseconds

Try it and see what kind of results you get... Cuban sandwich was one of the first results that came up, which was the first thing on the list of sandwiches you claimed weren't notable because not worldwide.

>What do you think makes you different?

Did he say he was different?

Nigger, this is a fucking cooking board on a website dedicated to japanese cartoons.

oh yes, you have to like everything american if your american. i completely forgot.

But, fast food chicken sandwiches ARE made from ground up/reshaped meat

So by your own stupid rules it's a chicken burger

I thought were talking about notability.

I don't get your point, am I supposed to be hurt and/or offended?

>that feel when Captcha forces you to call hamburgers a sandwich

They are a type of sandwich though

What now

That is a sandwich, made of mediocrity.
This however is a chicken salsa burger, the food of gods.

>This thread