98% of biz would cry their eyes out if they saw plush pepe on a ledge about to jump...

98% of biz would cry their eyes out if they saw plush pepe on a ledge about to jump. Reply to this thread if you're part of the 2% that wants plush pepe to jump.

Other urls found in this thread:

killsometime.com/videos/18438/Base-Jumper-Trips-and-Falls-Off-The-Building
youtube.com/watch?v=JvuH_0zRRII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pepe is fine, he is with me.
Get out of this board now.

The dream is dead. I would jump with him.

i love the idea that some user takes his plush pepe with him everywhere for photos

wait, is thought it was the original artist, furie

do a flip, faggot

I have him with me in my backpack when i travel around, in Asia they really liked him

98% of biz would cry their eyes out if they saw their mother dead. Reply to this post or you're mother will die in her sleep tonight.

did he died?

nah he landed in water, he was ok

Plush Pepe is one of the purest memes in these dark times. And the photography is usually outstanding. It brightens my days to see his travels. Please, Plush Pepe. You may have nothing left to live for, but you're the reason others still live...

I don't think there is water down there

DELETE THIS

I just found out he literally didn't die.

killsometime.com/videos/18438/Base-Jumper-Trips-and-Falls-Off-The-Building

i find parkour both fascinating and abhorrent

I think its fake, he deliberately puts his right foot closer to the edge than need be on the last step, he's wearing a backpack that could possibly be a parachute and its foggy out so you lose sight of him... could have easily been edited in aftereffects

it saddens me that you couldn't tell it was staged.

confidence, it's a hell of a drug

He looks happy doing that.

who /sweaty hands/ now?

Too late.

Palms are sweaty af, don't post this shit

I want to buy one of these, $70, I'm crypto rich so dgaf, but would I be a cuck for buying it?

jeez u people are dumb

HANDS ARE SWEATY
KNEES ARE WEAK

Wjere to buy plush pepe?

holy fuck this is the worst one.

how do i become this confident???

youtube.com/watch?v=JvuH_0zRRII

He's on amazon. I might treat myself to a little frog adoption if I make some money in March madness

are these real?
or am I missing something?
how come I dont hear about retards like these falling and dying all the time if this shit is common practice among millenials?
whats the trick?

It's not common practice, but these people rarely ever fall it seems. I watch a lot of gore and probably have only seen 1 or 2 videos.