PBC short vs long term?

Every coin he recommends pumps and dumps atleast in short term. I normally wait for a couple of days and buy . Are his recommendations good for long term? Do you really think his cindicator price price prediction is reasonable? He has predicted around $20

how do i short PBC?

Cindicator is honestly actually a neat idea that could really work. It will take years, but 20 bucks could actually happen

>this fag isn’t going to recommend LINK

so stoked to see his bagholding subs furious at him when he causes them to miss out on the last 100x mission while holding heavy bags of AION and GTO

I thought the CND prediciton was $5 now its 20? wtf

What about GTO , AION AND ARAGON?

Cindicator basically predicts the future. If you don't think that's valuable... lmao. CND could easily be worth $1000+ if it works.

The cindicator recommendations get leaked all over telegram. So why will there be demand in the future ?

Don't know m8 didn't pay much attention to them. Cnd though is one I dyored and the idea behind it is sound. It's made some spot on predictions already and it will only get more accurate with their reward system. I liked it before this pajeet shilled it.

The same reason pnds operate. You want the first grab at the signal. Anyone who gets it after you is a poor schmuck who's money you're taking.

GTO is a pretty sure bet considering how crazy asians are over gifting shit. It's also already a working product.

I dont think he will charge $3000 a year to just pump and dump. He does have a lot of connections in wall st and hedge funds. But there are groups and bots hat wait for the newsletter to immediately buy and dump

Because once is cost $1bil+ to get their picks no one is going to be leaking that shit. Do renaissance's medallion fund strategies get leaked on telegram? No, because people are making billions keeping it a secret.

I bought enough CND to get the beginner level...

Its a total fuking joke

A TOTAL FUCKING JOKE

Dont waste your money on this bullshit

There was one monthly edition on OMG saying it will reach $100 B marketcap, or $700. Whereas everyone6 on here calls OMG a scam. Can we see a $700 OMG sometime?

If crypto hit a couple $T mcap that would easily be possible. All his picks, even his "short term" picks, would be considered long term by biz standards. If he says something is long term he means holding for years. That's why he does so much research in his picks, he is picking things that will still be around in 2-3 years, and anything that survives will do a 10-100x on top of the market which will do a 10-20x at least by 2020.

>use the cheapest product
>complain about it

KEK poorfag

His picks are good for immediate pumps.

They're usually good for short term followup pumps. GTO was an exception.

They're iffy for medium-term gains (

GTO is a no brainer. Uplive, a Chinese live streaming service with 100 million+ users, have publicly announced that they will completely replace their current gifting system with Gifto. Usage alone will pump the coin to crazy highs.

>stop loss: none

Sorry I meant 20 milion* users. Still a fuckton considering that they will be using Gifto daily.

OMG isn't going to move til plasma and the OMG network go live, it's not going to pump for no reason.