Gets mild gastrointestinal discomfort from a restaurant

>Gets mild gastrointestinal discomfort from a restaurant
>OMG I GOT FOOD POISONING FROM X RESTAURANT

Thank-you!
It's not really food poisoning unless you are shitting and vomiting simultaneously and you literally want to die.
t. two time food poisoning survivor

>Dislikes taste or texture of a food
>I'm allergic to it

Ehh, I went to the doctor's after a bad shrimp quesadilla as a kid once. Didn't throw up, but I came home from school everyday taking the most disgusting, painful shit.

a friend once convinced himself that he got food poisoning even though he drank a fifth and a half of shit vodka the night before
people are morons

>go to a restaurant
>the food doesn't agree with you
>respect your food's opinion and continue your meal

What's so hard about this?

>get strange, sometimes sharp pains after eating somewhere
>piss green liquid from my ass for a few days
hmmm

>mfw I get painful diarrhea during or immediately after every single meal.

Am I going to die?

>eating kebab and getting a mild case of the runs
>FOOD POISONING, DEM SAND NIGGERS DON'T KNOW HYGIENE

Well in all seriousness, it's either the spiciness of the meat, the yeast they use in their pita bread OR salad that has been stored too long in too warm, because that's like typical what's wrong with these kebab joints; at least they do know how to properly handle the meat. Good thing slightly spoiled veggies only case a mild case of the runs.

Fifth of what, a gallon?

750ml = average bottle of hooch

Right.

Here we go like o-o-five, o-two, o-thirty-five, o-five, o-seven. Other sizes too, but these are the most common. Depending of the drink, naturally.

Wine bottles are o-seventy-five or magnum which is double of that. And the bottom shelf vodkas and knock-off rums, whiskeys and such you can get by one litre.

take this updoot, kind gentlesir. You're a credit to reddit!

>pizza is alright but somewhat average
>OMG THIS PIZZA TASTES LIKE LITERAL CARDBOARD

It's probably an imperial thing. I've always heard of 750ml referred to as a fifth. Not a fan of the system m'self

Or maybe they're just saving face/shy/ trying to make you comfortable. If I have explosive shuts I'm not going to go aroND telling everyone that, I'll tell them my stomach is upset.

Fucking friend of mine went on a binge the night before he took people out diving and accordin to him he got a "bad tank" which gave him a "migraine" and forfeit the dive.

I don't know why the boss let that slide because we all told him if he can't stay out of the bar that night he was better off quitting seeing as he was the only instructor in that day.

Fucking cunt.

You clearly know a lot about Reddit so maybe you should go back there.

>eat 6 garillion calories at the local ching chong ling long asian takeaway
>OMG THE MSG GAVE ME A HEADACHE

>mummy buys me fast food
>it doesn't agree with my tummy
>MOMMA DA POO POO TRAIN IS DEPARTING FROM PLATFORM 2

>starts a gay thread on da internetz
>OMG GAIZ IM A GAY

I got it once from the caf at college. Worst day and a half of my life. I also kissed an exam and had to make it up which sucked ass.

When I was 12 or so there was probably a period of about 4 months where I took extremely painful watery shits that took maybe 40 minutes to finally pass. Eventually I went to the doctor and got an X-ray revealing that my intestines were completely filled up with shit. They just told me to shit more.
About a month after I suddenly got better. I still have no idea what that was about.
Probably something I ate