Anybody else feel like we missed the crypto ATH?

I feel like this is going to be a very slow year for crypto in general. The x100 x500 gains we saw last year will never happen again it feels like. I think only some of the coins right now will be able to perform as good as neo and eth did last year.

I feel like nano, req and ven are the only coins with such growth potential and I only have 12 nano as my whole portfolio. If it goes to $1k, i'll be able to have money for a year.

Fuck. I'm too late for crypto wealth.

>I feel like this is going to be a very slow year for crypto in general
The x100 x500 gains we saw last year will never happen again it feels like
>I feel like nano, req and ven are the only coins with such growth potential
>I only have 12 nano as my whole portfolio

Look at lower mcaps and dyor

Buy ECA, it's about to rocket ya queer.

March 2017 to the end of Jan 2018 was the time to make it. People turned $100 into $200k during these months buying any shitcoin shilled on Veeky Forums.
Will we ever see a run like that again?

Crypto hasn't even begun to see real normie money. The jew puta stop to it until they could get themselves positioned in the game. Markets are going to be heavily manipulated by the kikes from here on out. Money is still there to be made... lots of it. You just have to be more careful with the artificial dips and crashes.

I believe I'm going to get a 1000x, it might take more than one year but I'm going to get it if I hold

The state of nufags is simultaneously hilarious and unbearable

You should gas yourself user:
dee ebbill joo is invested since after 2008 during the following investment crisis when QE money was cheap and good investments scarce.
I am stock market vet, unlike you braindead mongrel I read all those articles about elites buying into crypto after other markets were saturated.
If at all dey ebbill jooman already cashed out at ATH to short your mongrelass Xleveraged.

>Anybody else feel like we
>feel like
If you dont have any source or explanation as to why crypto ATH has already happened, you dont "feel" like anything, youre just anxious about the possibility of you losing money/not making enough money. Just cash out right now and fuck off in that case

>I've been in crypto for an entire month and still don't have a million dollar portfolio
>crypto is literally dead
>the ponzi is over guys
kys
sage

get job or learn a trade, pick up a hobby, build some self esteem and self respect. Do you realize we are less than 2 months off ATHs for every major coin? Do you think shit just goes up indefinitely?

This guy gets it

the bear market is getting to me
i feel depressed
i feel like im not gonna make it

This
fuckall money has come into this market compared to what you think, faggots
toughen the fuck up, or you will give up before you get your chance to make it
pic related for the argument why we're not in a bubble, and the real bubble hasn't even begun

take that tendie out of your mouth and speak to me like a man

I made about 100k profits on crypto but rapid gains and measuring gains in x's will be a thing of the past. It will take another 10 years to hit, say, 4T market cap.

This is when normies leave and aspies buy, although i'd wait for 4-5k at least

>we can probably safely assume that at least 3 million and perhaps upward of 5 to 6
yeah let me just pull these numbers out of my ass, the 1 mil gone from satoshi, ok i believe that, an additional .5 lost from early miners/wallets ok but 5-6 mil? i almost want to stop reading

why is every other crypto "investor" like this retard? i mean wtf? you dont get fucking 500x roi from your shitcoins and you crying here because of that. you should just shut the fuck up and sell already! just fuck off please you fucking retard!

>let me fixate on obviously conservative estimates, and ignore the bigger point of the argument
The point is that a ridiculously small amount of fiat has come into the market, compared to what could come in this year, given that a lot of projects are coming online, exchanges that are regulatory-compliant to encourage institutional money are coming online, and we're still not even above $200bn of actual fiat entering this market, ever

>and we're still not even above $200bn of actual fiat entering this market, ever
it almost hit 900billion, id say there was really 400-450bil fiat in the market, now we are around 200 bil

No one else is going to buy, though

>No one else is going to buy bullshit coins anymore
yes i agree, this is the year of utility and use case, only real function products will be invested in, the community as a whole has been forced to really take a step back and reconstitute where the value truly exists, no more getting burned on shitcoin #4000

No I mean no one is going to buy cryptoassets in any great numbers any more, period. People are afraid and won't re-enter the market, we are at a huge low in volume.

so in other words you are not buying ever?

did you not see btc recover from 6k? that was a moment of restored faith in conjunction with the sec hearings and jp morgan defense
people are just being more cautious now, we are still ground floor in a lot of areas, specifically blockchain use case and not so much cyrpto"currencies"

that recovery was one giant whale p&d

His wife on the left, daughter on the right?

No way. 50 bil max

>Wife

soo-dough-coo

It ticks every box of bubble's definition but it still isn't a bubble? Hmm

I raugh at u China big prans take over worrdddd