Welcome back user, we missed you over here. Guess that whole buttcoin thing didn't really work out to well for you huh...

Welcome back user, we missed you over here. Guess that whole buttcoin thing didn't really work out to well for you huh? Oh well that's ok though, I'm sure you haven't forgotten how we get stuff done around here. You'll be on drivethrough tonight because we all know you are the best at that. If you have any problems tonight just let us know, we are glad you're back user.

I am BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Why does /v/ hate crypto for making GPUs expensive when crypto could bring them enough to afford 10 new GPUs?

gpu prices are increasing faster than their gains.

Oh hello Panzer, haven't seen you gloating here in a while - sphincter must have felt pretty god damn raw for the last few weeks?

>tfw I got my 1070 before the crypto mining boom

however if I could go back I'd take the money I bought my gpu with and buy eth or some other shit, I barely play games now as it is since I have no time

I am unironically enjoying wageslaving at the hotel i work as a cook.

Being rich will probably make me miserable and make me kill myself.

I am conficted.

you could have youre own restaurant and not even have to focus on earning money.
you could be a maximum chilled boss focusing on quality and service with very reasonable prices.
and when you want some days off - either hire another cook or simply close the restaurant for some weeks or so. that would only make your place more desirable to normies.

I REFUSE TO GO BACK EVEN IF CRYPTO CRASHES! I WOULD RATHER DIE OF STARVATION THAN DIE OF EMBARRASSMENT

You misspelled cuck

The thing is that i dont like it for the work per se but because it forces me to be less autist, is like going to the gym for social gains.

If i had more money that i could spent i will just lock myself in a big house and never talk to anyone again.

I already have enought money to travel the world for months but here am i shitposting in my off days.

I had my first "date" today with a girl a co-worker introduced me to, we did some jogging near the beach and even tho i acted weird she said we should hang out another day.

I am just a self improvement fag venting some thoughts dont mind me.

>I had my first "date" today
tell us the whole story.
also: describe her body!

google stockholm syndrome

"its never going to drop below 10k again"

Body is 5/10 a bit chubby but has nice tiddies and is from the philippines, so it looks exotic to me.

The date is unintetresting my friend, we simply went for a walk/jog under the sun.

How long till half of the people in the picture are replaced by a robot.

about 3 times raising minimum wage

>Body is 5/10
>fat
>is from the philippines
oh lord
but most important thing is the character, isnt it?

What do you mean user?

what do you like in the girl?

She is exotic and has nice tits, also looks like a keeper, doenst like to party.

Personality wise i find her a bit boring, she talks about her masters homework all the time but o well, i enver had a gf and im 28 i might give it a try.

whatever floats youre boat user.
but saying shes boring after the first date could mean youre both shy and did not talk much or she really is boring.