>GOAT post pub food
>GOAT hangover food
>so much chilli sauce and garlic goodness
>not too unhealthy
>cheap

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7841890.stm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is pretty unhealthy, sorry to say. It's about the least healthy fast food there is IIRC.

Still incredible though, I'm tempted to get one myself tonight now. I will need some alcohol in my system though.

I ordered it (and some beers) so I'm bumping for doner kebab chat now.

>about the least healthy fast food there is IIRC
are you autistic or just stupid?

Here is one of many sources generally agreeing with me:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7841890.stm
>Last year food scientists for Hampshire county council found that doner kebabs were the fattiest takeaways. One contained 140g of fat, twice the maximum daily allowance for women, and the calorific equivalent to a wine glass of cooking oil. And 60% of the kebabs tested were high in trans fat, which raises cholesterol levels.

I won't claim to be smart like you but I at least know what the word autistic means.

yeah you aren't smart. You linked me a fucking bbc article instead of an actual research article, but heres what I got from your shitty fucking sensational news link

>Last year food scientists for Hampshire county council found that doner kebabs were the fattiest takeaways
Doesn't list any sort of credentials for these "food scientists" and I can only assume that the "research" they conducted was condensed in the Hampshire county, aka a small/very localized sample size

>One contained 140g of fat
>One
Not a single respectable research institution would draw attention to a singular point of data (which is more than likely an outlier looking at the sensationalist tone of this article)

>Research by the UK's Food Standards Agency in 2006 found that 18.5% of doner takeaways posed a "significant" threat to public health, and 0.8% posed an "imminent" threat.
Absolutely meaningless percentiles with scary words attached purely to inspire fear (something that shitlords like BBC thrive off of). Can you clarify what this section of the article means to me?

There are also absolutely no links/references in the article which bring me to the supposed research that was conducted. I doubt that any real "research" was conducted, try again fucko

I never said that doner kebabs have been proven in numerous prestigious and independent studies, that I personally witnessed, to be definitively and objectively the worst ever.

I said it's ABOUT the least healthy (not necessarily always the worst) IIRC (If I Recall Correctly). Can you read between the lines? I'm just saying I think I read somewhere that a study found it to be one of the least healthy takeaways. If that study didn't come from Harvard then that's no reason to get your panties in an uproar.

I'm just taking a casual approach to OP's subject which, on a site like this, is completely appropriate. We're not discussing this in a university or a fucking nutrition research laboratory you sperglord, we're on Veeky Forums.

I have to assume you call people autistic because it's a word you hear a lot.

>I said it's ABOUT the least healthy (not necessarily always the worst) IIRC (If I Recall Correctly).
Okay then show me why this is true...

You're backpedaling and completely shifting the goalposts now that somebody has called you out on your baseless shitposting. You sounded pretty fucking confident in your previous posts so I guess you just got wrapped up in the sensationalist big black cock news. I'm not asking for a fucking harvard research article, I'm asking you to give me ANY sort of legitimate evidence or reason for anyone to believe what you posted is true. When all you can do is post a fucking BBC article to back up your claims, autistic seems a very fitting title.

I'm not reading a bunch of weird sources from two autists fighting about their dick size on a Laotian lithography website, but it seems to me like logically it would be relativly healthy for a fast food item, maybe a little high in carbs but I mean it's just a roasted meatloaf, which isn't terribly unhealthy, flatbread not unhealthy, yogurt lemon cucumber sauce, which is kinda healthy and almost no fat, and veggies.
I'm drunk and gonna go get a gyro now

Dude you're autistic and I don't know if you're sperging out of a love for your fatty shitty doner or just to be a drooling mouth breathing contrarian

Either way gtfo niglet

>You sounded pretty fucking confident in your previous posts
There's the autism again. I asked if you can read between the lines and obviously you can't.

And do you really come to Veeky Forums expecting every statement to be backed up with rigorous scientific research? I could Google all over the place and I'd probably find a dozen sources on how doner kebabs are unhealthy, all better than the BBC article. But the one I linked already named one scientist who has gone on record (Professor Langley-Evans) and numerous different agencies (Food Standards Agency, Trading Standards), and apparently you need more data from me, or a hardcopy of that guy's diploma. You've not refuted what I said in any way, you've provided no contradictory evidence, yet you expect me to run around the internet gathering evidence to convince you that doner kebabs MIGHT be more unhealthy than a pizza?

>When all you can do is post a fucking BBC article to back up your claims, autistic seems a very fitting title.
Provide proof, and make it convincing, or you're a hypocrite. Because as far as I know, lazy sourcing of information on Veeky Forums has nothing to do with autism. Angrily demanding evidence from someone who makes a casual remark about doner kebabs on Veeky Forums correlates a lot harder with the symptoms of that disorder.

>losing argument
>better dish out insults and ditch thread
kill yourself

what kind of doner kebab has more fucking fat in it that fried fish or pizza? this has to be fucking bullshit.

I'm the fool who's been keeping you entertained if for no other reason than to give your carers a break. That post you linked wasn't me.

From what I've read, the meat is actually pretty high fat, and then there's the dressings. Portion size is way above what you'd expect as well.

>I could Google all over the place and I'd probably find a dozen sources on how doner kebabs are unhealthy, all better than the BBC article.
yet you refuse to post any? Google image searching the meme image which came with your shitpost only led me to EVEN MORE sensational online news websites (EveningStandard??? and Dailymail) both of which ALSO refused to site/link the "research" they are referencing in their shitty fucking articles.

>You've not refuted what I said in any way, you've provided no contradictory evidence
My "evidence" that you're a bullshitter is me pointing out your absolute failure to post any substantial evidence backing your claims

>Provide proof, and make it convincing, or you're a hypocrite
YOU'RE THE FUCKING ONE MAKING THE FUCKING STATEMENT YOU STUPID FUCKING ASPIE, THE BURDEN IS ON YOU TO PROVIDE ME THE EVIDENCE.

>casual remark
>It is pretty unhealthy, sorry to say.
>sorry to say.
That's the tone of an elitist shitposter (the variant which is rampant and spreading on this board) fucking autism, its like you're talking down to the guy for having the nerve to say "not too unhealthy." "NOT TOO UNHEALTHY" is a fucking casual remark. Are you too blind/stupid to see how hardcore you're backpedaling

Heres a clue: It's so dense to make such a generalization calling all Doner-Kebab unhealthy when it will obviously differ greatly between vender to vender. EVEN MORE DENSE to say its the fucking MOST unhealthy fastfood there is.

THATS WHY ONLY FUCKING ONLINE NEWS ARTICLES ARE WILLING TO POST THIS FEAR MONGERING SHIT WHICH WILL INEVITABLY GENERATE LOTS OF CLICKS, AND THATS WHY YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FIND ANY SORT OF GENUINE SOURCE

Perfecto food
# cheap-ish
# taste damn good
# easy to ingest, no knife and fork here, just shove into your face.
# not that unhealthy as some Veeky Forumss imply
# best hangover food

drunk drove to get a healthy meal because of this thread

You screaming "BUT PROVE IT!" is not substantial evidence against someone who has already provided evidence.

I have a couple of points though, because we're fighting at cross purposes here:

When I asked you to provide proof, I meant for the statement you made, that I quoted: "...autistic seems a very fitting title". I was pretending to hold you to your own standards as a joke. Sorry you missed that and I'm sorry you freaked out about it. I'm honestly trying to be more sensitive to your condition now.

When I said "sorry to say," I meant it in a lamenting "sorry we can't eat this every day" way, because it's so delicious, not in a "sorry you're so wrong, fuckface" kind of way. OP said "not too unhealthy" which implies he thinks it's relatively healthy, when I have heard different.

Finally, I don't think it's dense to generalise about such a standardised dish. The standard doner kebab will not differ that much from one takeaway to another, compared to how the average doner kebab will differ from the average pizza or curry.

If you're driving, don't drink. And if you drink, don't drive.

you're a backpedaling autist who hasn't post a single piece of legitimate evidence in this thread and continues to make absolutely baseless statements

I'm done here, just kill yourself please. I seriously mean it

What do you consider "legitimate evidence?"

If you consider BBC, Dailymail, and EveningStandard are legitimate sources I don't know what to say to you.. You have a serious brain cell deficiency

I don't consider my claims about doner kebabs as needing "legitimate sources." I said immediately that I wasn't sure of my claims. That was implied, and as such, you missed it and demanded that I support these claims.

Then you went into offense mode, insulting me and using caps. Because I hadn't provided sufficient evidence. This is some of the most childish crying I've seen on Veeky Forums's food and cooking board.

You should stay on /b/, or /v/, or wherever you came from. I've been here for years and assholes who derail a thread into whining about pathetic campaigns for evidence just shit the board up.

Chill out or fuck off, this is Veeky Forums, not Veeky Forums.

>fat dressing and shit
does not make up for deep fried fucking food.
litterally tablespoons of grease on your plate along with tartar sauce which is also high in fat. Of course the meat is high in fat, its a sausage. sausages are high in fat. that doesn;t make it extremely high in fat compared to fish and chips or pizza. fuck pizza is normally topped with so much fat that between the its own sausage (pepperoni) and the cheese the grease practically leaks out of the product in comparative gushing torrents.

Having had gyros and donner I can say some places put too much meat in theirs, but you aren't getting anything you wouldn't be if you ordered a large bacon cheese burger with fries and dipping sauce.

doner kebab isn't some kind of crazy mudslim poison. it's literally just sausage, sauce, and toppings. we eat that too, it's called a fucking hot dog.

so basically, you're butthurt that I called you out on your bullshit and you admit your're wrong? Thats good user, but why haven't you killed yourself yet?

You're a fucking baby and I'm sorry I tried to reason with you.

why the fuck do you people refer to these things as "Doner Kebobs" ? isnt it just called a gyro?

shut the fuck up you rat bastard jew

They look healthy tho
All them veggies and shit
Are there any healthy (not calorie dense and fatty) as the usual doner kebab places around NYC??

>i'm done here
> im doneher
>im doner

Chicken doner is your best bet. No idea if you can find them in NYC but easy to make yourself as a chicken shish doner. It's just diced chicken breast, cooked with herbs, in a pitta with salad and sauce.

>a chicken shish doner
By which I mean a chicken shish kebab.

Let me break it down this argument in as few words as possible so even your pee brain will be able to understand it.

You: Sorry, its actually THE MOST UNHEALTHY FAST FOOD THERE IS.
Me: You're stupid
You: Here's the first article I found which says Doner-Kebab is unhealthy! Point proven.
Me: Thats a sensationalist BBC article made to clickbait and generate views. Literally doesn't site any information used, leads me to believe its all bullshit.
You: LOL!!!! What do you want me to do??? find you an ACTUAL research article??? Dude I was just making a comment, get real loser.
Me: You made a pretty strong statement though and even linked me an article to try and prove your point? Now you're saying that you were making a casual statement (thats what shifting the goalpost means in case you were too stupid to understand)?
You: DUDE ITS Veeky Forums, get serious loser lol, you're such a tryhard! I could google search and find ALLLL sorts of references which prove my point! (however, you never did) Wheres YOUR proof that I'm wrong! (you asking me for evidence when all I'm doing is asking you to support your outlandish claims is fucking autism)
Me: *Continuing to try and show you how hard you're backpedaling*
You: *backpedaling on you asking me for evidence* *backpedaling on your initial statement that really isn't up to random interpretation* (then...) Dude! I'm allowed to generalize! all Doner is basically the same.
Me: Fucking kill yourself.
You: fucking baby, I was 100% undeniably rationale throughout my shitposting. Sorry I tried to reason with you.

The mental gymnastics going on is almost unbelievable, holy shit was I being baited the whole time??? I seriously can't believe it.

Well that escalated quickly.

shawarmas are very high in fat

that's some intense tism you got going on

How do I prepare kebab style meat at home? Shit is delicious

Let it go dude.

Okay, doner meat is healthy. You win. Just let the neighbours sleep FFS.

not until you kill yourself :^)

Why is Veeky Forums the most autistic board?

*tips fedora*

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you going to provide independent peer reviewed studies that prove Veeky Forums is the most autistic board or do I have to go on a furious 7 hour rant about how you haven't proved your point?

this is the first thread I've ever seen on Veeky Forums, is shit always this crazy? Two tards, duking it out?

Tard 1 - I'm going to make baseless claims and then make fun of people when they ask for evidence

Tard 2 - If someone doesn't give me the perfect research paper to prove a statement of theirs, I will throw an aspie fit

It gets this way when the mods abandon it for long enough. Usually they're just active enough to prune out the fun posters while leaving shitposters to do their thing.

Today has been pretty crazy, it will probably revert to its bland state of junk food and racism by the weekend though.

Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking & fuckin' DRINKIN' m8 fuckin'... fuck off