There are people RIGHT NOW who are selling this obvious falling wedge

>there are people RIGHT NOW who are selling this obvious falling wedge
it really makes me sad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvpsVgD8BcE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>falling wedge

did you buy your first bitcoin last december?

nah man I'm not selling but I think its over. BTC will never be above 10k again ,we're just going to bleed forever

youtube.com/watch?v=FvpsVgD8BcE

>tfw you didn't make it

Biggest bull run in history coming march - july

I've been in crypto longer than you have kiddo

>I think it's over
>I'm not selling
Sounds like you need to develop some discipline, If you think it's over, then sell. Holding and praying will turn you broke eventually.

I have this feeling deep in my mind and heart that you're wrong.

KUYASHI

KUYASHI

I'd rather be broke and kms if we live in a world where crypto is dead. not selling for 10 years. If by the end of the decade its still bleeding I'll just kill myself, plain and simple.

Who gives a shit about Buttcorn, LTC up 7% on ratio, and probably be ~15-20% on the day.

and then it will bleed 80% for 5 months sounds great

>throwing darts

Kaiji is perfect for your post

10/10

KUYASHI

BTC may and probably will die but crypto will live on. There are too many big projects coming up in crypto for BTC dying to kill the entire market.

>KUYASHI

ZAWA.... ZAWA ZAWA

>bullrun end of january
>bullrun february
>bullrun after chinese new year
>bullrun march
etc. Literally no reason for it to pump right now. Everybody is either waiting for shit to happen or selling. From now on it's going to slowly bleed until we find a bottom with a few pumps and crashes inbetween

It's against a long term downward trend from the past 3 months though, and not at the bottom of it's channel. I wouldn't touch it atm.

Half of these people are just FUDing for fun.

thanks just sold 100k

kinda like right now....

If I discard BTC, ETH, ,LTC, OMG, ENG and NEO I can go all in on Bazinga and cause an upset, oracle just sent me the moon signal.

As for the rest of you you're all fucking retards. The spot price is a derived statistic. Trying to base predictions of it it alone is retarded and makes you a retard. Shitcoin is in it's death throes. Whales want to cash out. They tried at the start of the month and nearly crashed it into oblivion because *shock gasp* it turns out there's not enough money to fund the alleged "market cap".
The good news (for them) is that they've gotten really good at manipulating the spot price in order to milk retards of their money. So it could take months, perhaps years until they have drawn a satisfactory amount of cash from the market.

Just don't be surprised when one day you find yourself holding a bunch of bitcoins that are "worth" 10,000USD according to some arbitrary statistic but nobody wants to actually buy it.

but if I discard BTC or ETH there's a high chance I'll be playing into the Bogandoff's hand...

If I play BTC they could have a 20k EOY 30k EOY BTC wait. If I play ETH they could have a march flippening wait

quit posting this fucking nigger reddit gif everyday

> It's a bullish divergence!
> It's a reverse head and shoulders!
> It's a falling wedge!

Bitcoin isn't going to enter a strong bull so soon after that much rise. Buckle up buttercup, because it's going to be a cold 6 months.

Why did the XRP buy order go through so quickly? This is the worst possible draw for this hand. If my next draw isn't FairX I'll lose all momentum.

>I was the one who told you to buy ethereum when it was 5 dollars

>Just don't be surprised when one day you find yourself holding a bunch of bitcoins that are "worth" 10,000USD according to some arbitrary statistic but nobody wants to actually buy it.

You're so fucking stupid it's painful, this literally makes no fucking sense you utter spastic.

Bottom left corner sounds like Bitfinexxed.

Why not buy when it starts going up? Genuine question.

LTC never bleeds in usd value.