Shill me something that's currently below ico price and will skyrocket this year

Shill me something that's currently below ico price and will skyrocket this year

confido, bitconnect, monero gold

CROMOSSOME TRUCK JUST ARRIVE

pretty much any recent ICO is below ICO price right now other than a few exceptions

carVertical is near ICO price, ATH was $.02 now it is $.005

But he's asking for coins worth investing in.

UFR

Lol ok
Derp no
Meh
This

check out tau

What's that stuff in her mouth

AHEGAO

envion

>ICO Token Price: 1 TAU = 0.0910 USD (0.00010 ETH)
That's not how below ico price works
Ok
A little bit of nut

this cum dumpster have any nudes?

DADI going for a unicorn valuation of $1 billion.

ICX, Polymath, 0x

Also Chainlink and Kin if you feel like risking.

>not below ico price

does it matter? it's still very much undervalued.. imo mcap should be >1b

winding tree

Synapse

Get 250 free here. Easy 100x

Won't comment on this
The fuck is that

ARY. 10m MC. Well below ICO pricing of .00025 ETH. Nowhere to go but up. Big things happening in March.

Devery (EVE).
>below ICO price
>market cap $6M

Buy and hold for a week. Team will announce partnerships, new members and possibly exchange listings in March. Thank me later.

Lif

Maybe look into FOTA

Wepower, scamdadi or axpire?

$fota
$evn (pays dividend)

SCT, filed early for a patent that could easily win them a place in actual industry. If it's granted, instant 100x. If not, instant 0.

EBET, because why not, shit token for shit people, but actually has working product coming out. Maybe 4-5x, almost guaranteed

Coinloan
Skyrocket in a couple of months

Polymath has disgusting potential

INT at 0.25 now but will easly go up to atleast $1 when it hit western exchanges

Bitconnect 2.0
Didn't even have to check the site or anything

ITT: coins to AVOID

I've been thinking about buying one of these lend scam coins on an exchange. They always get pumped to a hundred or more with basketball money. If you can still sell them at the top they might be profitable. I'm just not sure how that works with their independent exchanges.

Coinloan
It's crypto collateral lending like Salt but starts in Europe then branches out instead of US then branches out and it's not shit and there's a relatively flexible p2p borrower-lender market.

Marketcap is ridiculously low right now. They have the legal licenses and fiat partners ready. All that remains is the finishing touches on the platform (there's a demo you can check out right now) and to market more heavily for awareness to crypto holders.

Pic related.

Myc (OCK) is now very low, but if you post your asshole it will skytocket immediately.

none

How come nobody has said XLM?

You are delusional.

Because it's nowhere near the $0.002 cents it was back when it released. Learn to read you mong.

CargoX.