What does your 10/10 breakfast consist of?

What does your 10/10 breakfast consist of?

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/carbohydrates/carbohydrates-and-blood-sugar/
nerdfitness.com/blog/2013/06/17/everything-you-need-to-know-about-sugar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

basicly OP but 2 eggs atleast, some hashbrowns, and pancakes instead of toast.

+ green tea or coffee

What is the gun for?

leftover fried chicken, leftover pizza, or dim sum

She doesn't have to tell him what happened, but she does have to eat this.

Certaintly not a gun, why should it? Mororn

Hello summerfriends

Small fresh fruit plate
Coffee
Glass of milk
1-egg cheese,+ salsa
Sliced, salted tomato
Ham, sausage patties, or bacon

I know about the meme, i just want to know why it's your "perfect breakfast".

SHALL

I googled 'breakfast'.

toast
good coffee
scrambled eggs
roast tomatoes
mushrooms
bacon
black pudding
crumpets
waffles
pancakes
bowl of a certain cereal

just ram it all in there

>black pudding

Can't bring myself to eat this. How does it taste?

I could probably eat most of that bacon

A damn nice cup of coffee
Avocado, ham, queso fresco on toast
Some sort of pastry
Cantaloupe and/or strawberries

like strong tasting sausage with herbs
the taste varies on the recipe and the quality of the ingredients

NOT

bowl of cottage cheese, soft-boiled eggos, tea or coffee

but i like a good salmon crepe too

Cock and then vodka until I pass out.

BE

Grilled chicken is pretty tasty for breakfast.

>p226
>wood grips

/k/ is drunk again

salty coins and warm milk

Depends on what I'm in the mood for. My top three are:
>Egg benedict with thick, homemade hollandaise and a bowl of mixed fresh fruit on the side
>corned beef hash topped with two soft sunny side up eggs with a bowl of mixed fresh fruit on the side
>French style scrambled eggs in toasted brioche cups with link sausage on the side, and a bowl of mixed fresh fruit

That all said, I usually have just fruit and coffee or tea for breakfast, or if I'm really hungry, 2 eggs on a split toasted english muffin and fruit. I only make elaborate breakfasts on the weekends.

>fruit for breakfast

this board continues to disgust me

>carbs for breakfast
do you enjoy feeling sluggish all day

its salty milk and coins

My nigga.

dude I'm pretty sure he knows his own favourite breakfast better than you [spoiler]:^)[/spoiler]

Pic related with an ice cold bubbly water with lime and a shot of vodka on the side.

Local restaurant makes a ham/egg/cheese sandwich on Texas toast and serves it with potatoes.

fruit has lots of carbs

That's such a unique idea, user. Thanks for that great contribution; I especially like your image.

It's the difference between what your body does with a piece of fruit compared to a bagel, silly. Both are carbs, but grains are made up of starches, versus simple sugars from fruits. Your body digests the fruits faster and more easily, fruits have a lower glycemic index.

>Your body digests the fruits faster and more easily, fruits have a lower glycemic index.

how does that make them better

Because fruit doesn't cause your blood sugar levels to spike like grain based carbs do. It's processed very quickly.

I have 60g of soylent mixed with 1.5 cups of water, a multivitamin and green tea. My favorite breakfast

citation needed? i could see the opposite being true. is your argument that the harder to process, the worse it spikes your sugar? because then stuff like pinhead oats would be even worse.

PASS

>It's processed very quickly.

That is the very definition of a "spike".

MY nigga

2 over easy eggs fried in bacon fat
Bacon
Hash browns very crispy
White toast
Small cup of sausage gravy
Grilled asparagus
Hot tea very sweet

I'm not going to sit and type the copious amounts of information out for you. Here, enjoy.

Academic:
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/carbohydrates/carbohydrates-and-blood-sugar/

Simplified for the masses:
nerdfitness.com/blog/2013/06/17/everything-you-need-to-know-about-sugar/

monster breakfast burrito with:

scrambled eggs
refried beans
carne asada
pico de gallo
tons of guac/avocado
cheese
french fries

with orange sauce from cotixans

edit: and a large horchata

>nerdfitness.com/blog/2013/06/17/everything-you-need-to-know-about-sugar/

LOL nope

Where I live it's practically cake. We eat it with syrup usually.

1 part mayo, 1 part bacon bits, 1 part cheetos

the concept is so you can vidya game and not take your eyes off the screen. you just dab your hand in the bowl, and the mayo sticks it to your fingers. the mayo also acts as a shield from the cheeto dust, so once you suck the mixture off your fingers theres no cheeto dust to get onto your controller/keyboard/mouse.

variations: fritos or chex mix. tobasco is nice but watch the eyes.

5'11 120 pounds since everyone always seems to ask

congratulations on posting a source that completely contradicts your claims and a second one that makes you look like a huge fucking moron just for having bothered to read it.

That but a subcompact for CC. Not that I need to carry it very far.

Egg on the toast. Salt and pepper on the egg on the toast. Bacon on the salt and pepper on the egg on the toast. Toast on the bacon on the salt and pepper on the egg on the toast.

>That but a subcompact for CC. Not that I need to carry it very far.

>insert fat joke about not being able to go long distances here

Just some coffee. I can't stomach anything else for the first couple of hours I'm awake.
After that cold pizza or nasi goreng are the fucking best.

Apple slices, pears, grapes, maybe an orange slice or two.
Some yellow grits cooked with heavy cream, bit of cheddar or pepper jack cheese
Chorizo, mashed and pan fried till there's a bit of black on some parts

Hashbrowns
One sweet cornbread muffin with butter

Cup of Irish Breakfast, glass of ice water or maybe coke if I'm feelin it

thank you mr. skeleton

It doesn't contradict my claims at all, and the idiot source was for YOU.

Do any of you morons know how to read and comprehend what you read?

yes, it does. the idiot source literally says that he's 'on the fence about fruit' because there's lots of simple sugars in it that are, in fact, processed quickly, but there is fibre and a micronutrient profile that might counterbalance that. GI is a useful metric but you need to know what the fuck you're talking about before you get on your high horse about it.

Oh, and a nice buttermilk pancake, fluffy and warm with a lot of softness in the middle without being uncooked, with some hot maple syrup

And a bagel with cream cheese toasted :)

That is....truly disgusting.

Mulan?

No, it doesn't, and I never got on my "high horse" about fucking anything, the point is that someone else did, and they were wrong. Let's review shall we?

Idiot
someone else who wasn't me
idiot
this was me, and I shouldn't have used the word "quickly", because that seems to be what set off the idiots. So, I guess sorry for using that one word.
Other than that, I'm not apologizing for shit. Fruit IS good for you, and is a great breakfast option. Your body thrives on it, and it is without a doubt better than eating a muffin, or a bagel, or a stack of pancakes. It's simple nutrition.

IDGAF if you want to eat a whole loaf of bread for breakfast, but fruit is a superior breakfast food and in no way bad for you.

Underrated

>this was me, and I shouldn't have used the word "quickly", because that seems to be what set off the idiots. So, I guess sorry for using that one word.

thanks for apologising for the entire essence of your argument you prevaricating fuckwit.

fruits are very high in carbohydrates and have differing levels of fiber and other factors affecting bioavailability so saying 'don't eat carbs for breakfast; eat fruit' is unconscionably stupid and then bolstering that statement with premises that are the fucking OPPOSITE of what you want to say and sources that directly CONTRADICT those premises is why you feel like a total fucking bellend right now even if you don't want to admit it.

Oatmeal
Banana
Greek/Icelandic yogurt
Hard boiled egg (nuked bk sausage link if ran out)

Boring as fuck, but reasonably healthy, filling, and easy

0/10

>saying 'don't eat carbs for breakfast; eat fruit'

I think we know who is unconscionably stupid here. (Protip: it's you)
You are a fucking moron for trying (unsuccessfully) to argue that fruits are bad for any reason. Just because you're a picky eater who only likes white foods and chicken tendies doesn't make you right.
The fact that fruits have different levels of fiber and bioavailability (including water, vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients) isn't relevant to the argument.

you're trying to change the argument to a defence of fucking fruits. no one is attacking fruits and you're not gonna undermine my argument that you are stupid by claiming that i abhor fruits. i like fucking fruits. i just don't like stupid people.

EXCUSE ME, but the very first post was most certainly attacking fruits. I'm not changing fucking anything, you idiot. You're trying (for what reason I can't fathom) to be somehow superior on a samoan basketweaving forum. You're an asshat, pure and simple.

you think that fruits are better than 'carbs' for breakfast because they are 'processed more quickly' and therefore spike your blood sugar less. that is reprehensible idiocy. eugenically threatening dunderheadedness on an unprecedented level.

FRUITS ARE CARBS. THEY ARE NOT GRAINS.
Goddamn, you have zero reading comprehension. Also, you're using your "big boy words" incorrectly.

fruits are fruits, user. they *contain* carbs, as do grains. the poster (who is most likely you despite your protestations) who started this all plainly thought that fruits are specifically *not* carbs.

>Also, you're using your "big boy words" incorrectly.

haha, sure buddy. kind of an easy thing to say isn't it.

>fruits are fruits, user. they *contain* carbs, as do grains
No fucking shit, Sherlock. I've been talking about the carbs in fruits and grains the whole time. Does it physically hurt to be so thick? You've resorted to just random blurting now.

>fruits for breakfast suck
>nuh uh, carbs do
>fruits have carbs in them
>yeah but they are processed more quickly which is a good thing!
>no it isn't
>yeah it is, check out these sources which both contradict what i am saying!
>those sources contradict what you are saying
>no they don't. i can't believe you are nitpicking what i am saying just because it is factually inaccurate
>the point is that you are distinguishing between fruits and carbs despite the fact that they are equivalent in the area that you are describing
>you're just a picky eater. what do you have against fruits anyway?
>nothing. they're just not inherently better than 'carbs'.
>FRUITS ARE CARBS
>no, they are not, in and of themselves, carbs, if that were true, and fruits are good, then why are carbs bad?
>I KNOW AND YOU ARE STUPID

>ITT: An American shitposts and then gets so confused he ends up arguing with himself.
You can't make this shit up.

one of those whole wheat bagels with oats on it and stuff with some cream cheese, a black coffee and an orange juice, and a side of blueberries. or warm gooey cinnamon roll with just the coffee and some yogurt.

it's amusing how hypocritical this post is.

Corned beef hash w/ brussels sprouts, poached eggs, korean melon, a couple of Corpse Reviver #2's.

breakfast pancakes

>sliced t'mater and salt

Yum. A great snack after lunch too.

sucuklu menemen
fresh baguette with feta cheese
strong green tea

brunch at moonshine in Austin, TX with botomless mimosas

cheese blintzes with strawberries

dim sum

plain bagel with plain cream cheese and chocolate milk. i love breakfast food too much.

English breakfast is pretty much perfect, minus the weird stuff

Scrambled Eggs
Baked Beans
Sausage
Bacon
Toast
Tea or Coffee

>eating caviar with a metal spoon
know how I know you're a tryhard faggot?

Your bait is weak and low energy

a cup of coffee and a slice of roasted bread with butter

>Scrambled Eggs
fell at the first hurdle lad

>roasted bread

why does this sound so much more inviting

>The Full American Breakfast
Eggs
Bacon or Sausage
Hash Brown
Tomatoes
Biscuits and gravy
Pancakes
Fried apples
Coffe, Milk, Orange Juice

how does one roast bread

I can't believe anyone could be this fucking stupid. You should be embarrassed.

A blunt, 2 eggs, sausage links, hash browns, and probably yo bitch white boi

>gets owned
>protests, then waits an hour or so before revisiting the thread, wincing at his humiliation and adding another limp protestation to make the first one look like it's corroborated

That looks incredibly unpleasant to eat.

>tomatoes
>fried apples
uwot

2 biscuits
Sausage gravy
Scrambled eggs
Tater tots

Add a bowl of grits and some bacon if I'm really hungry

how

Left over indian food, cold from the fridge. Best if it's all put into one of the foil containers it was delivered in, so all the flavours combine, and with a lemon wedge nestled in the middle. The lemon juice gives it all a subtle zing after developing in the fridge overnight.

>mfw