Your unpopular food opinions

>Your unpopular food opinions

Flour tortillas are better than corn in every dish that uses tortillas

Fast food tastes bad and people should feel ashamed for eating it for anything other than a once-in-a while emergency situation.

Milk is a good chaser for shots of brown liquor in the winter.

taquitos?

I more-or-less agree, but can think of two situations where corn tortillas are superior:

1) enchiladas
2) tlayudas

There are likely several others, as well, but I can't think of them right now.

Beef, even really, really good beef, is meh compared to pork of similar quality.

The drive thru should be limited to one order with zero modifications. If your order is more complicated than the number and the drink, then you need to go inside. If you don't have an immediate answer after hearing, "Begin your order." then you should go in. I wish some places would implement this.

Acceptable:

>Begin your order.
>#1 coke
>Drive thru.

The perfect order.

Unacceptable:

>Begin your order.
>Just a second.
>Fuck you.

Rationale: You're holding up the line.

>Begin your order.
>Yes, I'd like a number one with a coke.
>Fuck you.

Rationale: You used too many words.

>Begin your order.
>#1 no onion, coke
>Fuck you.

Rationale: You're not allowed to make modifications.

>Begin your order.
>#1 #2 coke, sprite
>Fuck you.

Rationale: Almost there, but you're limited to one order.

I agree and kick it up a notch. Try bourbon mixed with buttermilk (works with absinthe as well). Fucking amazing.

pizza fucking sucks

OP is a faggot

Disagree on tortillas.

My unpopular opinions:
>Chicken does not belong on pizza or in Caesar salad
>Sweet condiments like BBQ sauce, honey mustard and ketchup are nasty
>Beef is seriously over rated
>Shrimp is seafood for people who don't like seafood
>If you don't know your shit eating sushi and drinking expensive wine are both pointless
>Cali Mex and Tex Mex both suck
>With the exception of a few classic combinations meat (including fish) and cheese don't really go together
>Almost all the Pinot Noir made outside of Burgundy is terrible
>Drinking soda makes you look like a child, so does eating fast food

Emergencies shouldn't be 'once in awhile' and if they are for you, you should feel ashamed.

You're autistic.

Disagree.

>Chicken does not belong on pizza or in Caesar salad
Buffalo Chicken Pizza is delicious and you suck.
>With the exception of a few classic combinations meat (including fish) and cheese
KYS
>Drinking soda makes you look like a child, so does eating fast food
You probably drink all your coffee, black, and nothing else, don't you?

>every possible type of pizza can be improved with ranch dressing
>the only soda worth drinking is A&W Root Beer
>hard liquor and vodka are pointless, the only interesting alcoholic beverages are mixers and liqueurs.
>If you don't purchase the biggest item at a fast food restaurant and substitute the soda for a milkshake, you are wasting your time.

>Pho is crazy overrated and doesn't deserve to be as popular as it is. Ramen is the clearly superior Asian noodle soup.

>mayonnaise is the God-King of all condiments followed closely by Djon mustard. Ketchup is absolutely shit-teir. If you use ketchup as a condiment on anything I automatically think less of you.

>Dominoes > Pizza Hut

>lamb is fucking delicious and is underutilized as a protein in American cuisine.

>Try bourbon mixed with buttermilk (works with absinthe as well). Fucking amazing.

Do you mean pre-mixed or a chaser? I haven't tried it pre-mixed, because I figured it would curdle.

Oh, and for another uncommon chaser, I like pickleback - a shot of pickle juice or a bite of a whole pickle after a shot of whisky. I thought it was supposed to be getting popular. But, a friend that worked as a bartender for 3 years in Tennessee claims he's never heard of it.

Flour tortillas almost always smell like ass

Buffalo chicken pizza is the only thing worse than BBQ chicken pizza. And I drink my coffee with ice and almond milk.

>Emergencies shouldn't be 'once in awhile'

Clearly. Would you be less triggered if instead of "emergency" I wrote "those rare situations in which you have a tight time crunch and fast food is the only practical option"?

you sound like a 16 year old that read his first cookbook

Corn tortillas are more nutritious

enjoy your pellagra

what

You're the sort of person I wouldn't let work with customers.

I like this, but it's hard the way most drive thrus are set up. The menu is usually right beside the speaker (or part of the speaker).

Ideally you would know exactly what you want, but that isn't reasonable to expect of everyone all the time, unless you're the most boring person in the world and have the same thing every time.

sushi is absolutely disgusting.
crust is the best part of the pizza.
seafood is overrated and overpriced.
in-n-out is just ok.

>in-n-out is just ok.
This is true. It just stands out because of how awful McD's and BK are.

I didn't know this one was unpopular until I started talking to people about it in real life, but every time I talk about putting sausage in spaghetti as well as ground beef meatballs everyone looks at me like I'm a giant weirdo.

>omg thats cross contamination
>ewww too much meat :(
>i hate sausage its gross
>why dont you do chicken instead????

in n out is just ok, but 5 guys is worse in every way

>Almond milk

That shit is for people with a great detachment from reality.

I like it. Adds a little creaminess without making the coffee feel heavy.

It isn't unpopular at all in many parts of the world.

5 guys is p gud

Those prices though, holy shit...

That's why people flip out over In-N-Out. Better than 5 Guys for McDonald's prices.

>Mayo and sour cream are only good as ingredients and should not be used as condiments
>Ranch dressing is morbid
>The smell of cooked fish is lovely.

Not even going to read the thread.
Fuck you, kill yourself.

>Getting assmad over three fucking syllables
Trust me friend. If you're eating at McDonald's, your time isn't that valuable.

How fat are you, exactly?

Yeah because it's mostly sugar and water.
You're basically using Coffee-Mate.

Shrimp is my least favorite seafood. Octopus, Squid, Crab, Lobster, all types of fish are all better

After living in Japan for 3 years all the sushi I've had since coming back in December has been gross unless it was ridiculously overpriced. Sushi in America is in a sad state

>Cali Mex and Tex Mex both suck

you probably live in ohio. your taste buds are fucked

>t. autism the post

People aren't total faggots agree with you. Proof? The only person in my house who prefers corn tortillas is a lesbian, vegetarian, liberal who won't clean up after herself. Thank God that I'm moving to a different apartment tomorrow.

>put chicken in
What the fuck? Sausage and ground beef meatballs are fucking great. You can decide what flavors the meatballs, and the sausage can be spicy or mild. Chicken is for chumps.

Its counter to the spirit of this thread but everything from California is overrated and the state is fully to blame for the avocado in every fucking thing

Cilantro tastes like soap.
Celereeee is stupid when it isn't cooked. Why do autists think raw celery is so great?

>Flour tortillas are better than corn in every dish that uses tortillas
>>>

That's absurd. Corn tortillas for a burrito?! Flour tortillas for a taco!?!? They each have their place

What kind of sausage are we talking about? Like italian sausage or actual sausage with a casing? If it's the latter I can see how that'd be kind of surprising, but not particularly gross.

I've never thought about it but I don't think I would ever sausage to a meatball because it would throw off the texture. But that's just me.

pho is delicious, ramen is Salt: the Soup.

>chilaquiles with flour tortillas
just kill yourself friend

Ricotta is fucking awful, one of the worst foods ever created.

>You're not allowed to make modifications.
What if I'm at Burgerking, faggot? I want it my way.

>in-n-out is just ok

Didn't want to believe this because I have only had their burgers and milkshakes.

Had their fries and tacos today. Both were awful. Not in a unhealthy why, but they tasted so bad I couldn't finish them.

>Cilantro tastes like soap.
That means you have bad genetics

Most fast-food places have the menu before the speaker comes up, so that you can order as you wait for the line to move.

The point of drive-thru is to limit the traffic in the restaurant proper. If everyone who would have gone through the drive-thru went inside, people would be seated late. You clearly have no idea why drive-thru's exist. Hint: not for your autistic masturbation.

>in-n-out
>tacos

What fucking wetback cesspit do you live in that has an In-N-Out serving tacos?

Soup is shit, no exceptions. Watery, low calorie, high sodium shit. Stew is infinitely superior.

Breakfast is the best meal of the day, hands down.

Medium rare is the best level of cookedness.

agreed. i hate ricotta so much.

Flour is God tier.

Creamy soups are delicious though. My aunt once made a soup from leftover Christmas ham and some potatoes, with cream and stuff in it. Best soup I've ever had.

>Soup is shit, no exceptions. Watery, low calorie, high sodium shit. Stew is infinitely superior.
I generally agree with this, but every once in a while you're served an exception that's absolutely amazing.

>sounds rude, but otherwise fine

>sitting in a car for an extra minute wont kill you

>actual autism

>actual autism

>I know you probably don't have friends or a family but sometimes you order for more then one person

Well then sometimes you're going to have to get your fat ass out of the car and waddle into the store and order.

I weigh 150

At 4'10? That's pretty bad man.

We generally serve soups that are borderline "meal with a little flavored water"

All kinds of chunks of meats, ground provision, veggies, dumplings and whatever else the recipe calls for with a little bit of flavored water.

Puree soup is nothing but a fucking broth or baby food. You gotta have some chunks in there.

'Breakfast'? Is that the thing some people eat in the 'morning'?

Seriously, for many years in the 1970s I was almost always asleep when other people had breakfast, so I got used to waking up and having lunch or dinner. I thus lost all association between any particular time of day and any particular foods. Nowadays I am often awake in the morning, but I still have no such association: what I'd like to eat when I wake up is anything I'd like to eat at any other time.

>Taking 30 minutes to get your kid and his friends out of their car seats, the car, inside the store safely, and then back into the car so they can eat at home without disturbing others
>Making some faggot wait in the drive thru line an extra 3 minutes

Hard choice

Come on! Not even ketchup on fries?

Corn tortillas are shit

This is true. A few visits to Japan ruined sushi in America for me.
>Chicken is for chumps.
This is generally true.
>Cilantro tastes like soap.
You need to get over that shit.
Agree - most so called "breakfast foods" are total bullshit. Unless you're in Germany.

>fried chicken and ketchup is god-tier combo

Tendies do not apply though

how old are you? holy shit

40s nigger do u even simple math?

Not that guy but I go for the unsweetened almond milk (it's 30 cals/8oz so not much sugar I'd guess) because it does add a bit of creaminess.

I am that guy, and I make my own. No sugar involved. The stuff they sell in the supermarket tastes like shit to me.

Coffee tastes bad and is only good when super sugared and diluted with milk.
Alcohol tastes bad and is only good when taking quick shots or girly drinks.

Begin your order.
>Yes, I'd like a number one with a coke.
>Fuck you.

>Rationale: You used too many words.

You sound like a fucking psycho, user.

I hope that the mods find this post so autistic that they perma-ban you.

My nigga!

Agreed.

Raw milk is not suitable for human consumption
Cheese should not have mold in it
People who think the are better because they have better local cuisine are dumb.

Did you get fired from a fast food place because you were an ass to customers?

flour tortillas smell like mice and dirty socks

flour tortillas have their uses but in general unless theyre home made or very freshly made they taste awful....the quality of available preprepared corn tortillas is pretty much objectivley higher then flour

this and
this

Smores are overrated. They're edible but they're not very good.

I get you breh, as a kid I always prefered wheat over corn tortillas, I suppose some people never get passed that.

A standard hamburger is 8oz, not 4oz

Bacon is overrated
coffee is meh
Ketchup is terrible
Also, mayo + fried is a good combo.

you are correct

I hate. It has literally made me puke before, but my parents were giving me shit, so I ate it anyway and the vomit flow feely.

I've tried having cabbage in a lot of dishes, but it still sucks. One exception is Reuben sandwiches, I usually can't taste the sauerkraut because of the corned beef, cheese, Thousand Isle dressing and some great rye bread.

Also, I don't eat salads with dressing because it normally smells horrible.

You post like a giant faggot.

You might want to see a doctor

rekt

bacon sucks

That's a popular opinion though

>he doesn't know about superior flautas

>burnt-to-shit-beans tea
>literally poison

yep, people only like these things because they're drugs.

Cheese is a product of decomposition anyway. What's a little mold?

Fast food burgers are better to buy than restaurant burgers. I can make a restaurant burger at home and it'll taste the same, but there's something about a mass produced fast food burger that is inherently different and cannot be replicated at home. It's a taste you can only buy from said fast food place.

Whether or not thats a taste you actually want to buy is a different story.

ever tried hand made corn tortillas in a real taco from mexico? doesnt work the same with a flour tortilla. but then again flour tortillas are best for quesadillas

We don't even have corn tortillas here. I wish I could try them.