>DBC

It's finally happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7zkcqn/comment/dup7401
cryptolve.com/deep-brain-chain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No it's not.

>mfw ppl actually bought my bags at $.60

Fuck off desu. I lost over 200k on this.

they're building a facility in palo alto. im holding.

this coin was a great lesson for a lot of anons on total supply/market cap

reddit.com/r/DeepBrainChain/comments/7zkcqn/comment/dup7401

Scam

Stop.

DBC will rise again
cryptolve.com/deep-brain-chain/

Y-yamete kudasai!

I love you

I love you, user. You're cute.

(checked)
Y-YAMEEEEEEROOOO

user, pls respond. I have a crush on you.

What was the news yesterday?

Gomen, I was taking a shower to prep for my trip to Walmart.

What do you want?

Did you sell at loss?

This was the best thousand dollar lesson I've ever learned I just don't buy massive/biz/ stilled stuff anymore or do very cautious research this coin was a pajeet vaccination

Not all of were dumb enough to hold after the competition was announced and whales fucked the price. I made an easy 5x.

Now I'll make an easy 10x when it blows up again (which it will).

I love you

Same, sold at 61 cents hahahaha

If you love me then call the Walmart on Hampden and tell them to process my stupid pickup order already.

I went down there after an hour and my blender STILL wasn't ready, and the cashier gave me a snarky reply about reading my email to top it off.

I can't help but think that the person on the other side is the animegirl they're posting. I just called them, they said it will be ready in a week or two.

Uh.... it's supposed to be ready by 4pm.....

Are you even a girl?

I'm a trap, desu. I-I hope you get your blender so you can make smoothies and stuff.

B-bump

if you're really a trap let me rape you

someone with an actual PhD in AI did the calculations. Using DBC is EXTREMELY slow for neural net processing as opposed to local big ol GPU machines. it's a cute idea that won't make it

I'm OP's, not yours. Yes, DBC will operate at a slower speed due to its decentralized nature, but it's much more cost efficient. It appears DBC is likely not for Fortune 100 companies doing A.I., but much more for small-medium scale businesses that can't make the initial upfront investment or don't have large enough capex budgets to pay for Amazon cloud computing. Also, at some point in the future, the slower speed could theoretically be offset by the fact that the DBC neural network will have "trained" lots of A.I. and maintained that learned knowledge. Instead of building a neural network from scratch, you are able to plug and playing with an already up and running system.

Nice. I love when people parrot shit they don't understand and extrapolate information they don't understand either.

I have a PhD in psychology.
You want to fuck your mom. I did the calculations and claim to have a PhD on the internet so I must be right.

Come back, OP