Jibrel Network

RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7yhkrz/jibrel_network_the_potential_tether_killer/dugnvz1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've accepted the fact that I lost all my money

Lmao it's a straight line down

BITCOOOOOOOIIIIIN

Even confido and bitconnect were smoother, because it ended quickly...this shit will keep bleeding for the next months

can't believe i got baited by biz again

i told you guys this shit was gonna tank 3 days ago

Next week is news week, boxmining interview, roadmap update and website update. I don't expect much, but we could see the start of rising

The token is completely useless. JNT is supposed to be stable, it will never see a 100x, let alone 10x. In few years it might be at a dollar or something. Worst investment ever.

You have no idea how the token works, do you?

Are people FUDing on purpose. Like i dont take anyone on here seriosuly bc im a big boy and make/ stand by my own investment decisions, i just think its funny tho

no, I'm a brainlet and need somebody to explain

polymath is gonna destroy this shitcoin

They're just fudding to be funny. The whole market is a sea of red and JNT is pretty much just following bitcoin neck-and-neck in percent loss.

Isnt Jnt the de facto /our coin/ of the middle east?

Isn't this shit the same as nubits? Look at how well nubits did being a "stable coin"

but dude, just look at the charts

last time bitcoin hemorrhaged early february JNT went to 0.33c and bounced back

too bad I didn't have the foresight to wait before I bought in but oh well

>being THIS fucking ignorant
this is the last fucking time I'm helping someone here, Veeky Forums is fucking hopeless

So you basically lost like 50% value in satoshi, when you went all in at the timing of your link post. good job.

Nice! I see your buy order at the bottom! ;)

They are fudding when they have a buy order, and shilling when the have a sell order. Goes both ways

you sound extremely salty
who hurt you?

hey gaylal,
can i change my jnt into camels after you tokenized them?

JIBCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Any other exchanges carry JNT other than bibox or gate.io?

this seems like a bad coin to swing trade because the volume is so low

KuCoin.

I don't understand how anyone could fall for Jibrel, has anyone even read their whitepaper or considered what they are trying to achieve? JNT has no place in their project. Ambitious idea but seriously, just consider someone wanting to exchange 1$ million from A to B through Jibrel, you really think they would put up with the market slippage? Sign up on Bibox and buy JNT? No the fuck not, been warning people since the shilling started, if anyone kept hodling its their own fault for losing money. Look into DAI or MKR instead, perhaps not MKR but definitely the MakerDAO system. ANY stablecoin system MUST be decentralized, whoever bought into Jibrel just made a bunch of jews and arabs along with Soros a little more wealthier.

I remember you, every time you post your stupid shit you get BTFO and never reply, then reappear in the next thread talking shit, hoping nobody will BTFO this time
lmao

FUD particularly strong today. Is this the last dip?

Feel free to debunk me, where in their whitepaper or their project falls JNT in place? Nowhere, it's a vapor token which has no utility, better yet, in its current conceived form it would have negative utility, costing anyone loads of money who'd try to use it as a utility token.

Feels good when your oc gets posted

>JNT ensures all CryDRs remain tethered to their
respective underlying assets at all times, adding an
additional layer of compliance.

basically how it backs CryDRs

CryDRs still have to be bought through JNT as of current status.

> Be rich oil Saudi
> Have 1 Million $
> Buy 1$ million in JNT
> Shit I just moved the price up by 20%
> Buy jUSD at a 20% loss after market corrects
> Be left with 800k
> feelsgoodman.png

It is useless though, refute my point.

>ask Jibrel AG where they can buy JNT off-market
>problem solved

r u actually a brainlet

Which means:

1. Jibrel AG takes the loss.
2. Market price does not move at all since trade has been made privately and will not reflect on any exchange.
3. Literally no advantage over traditional remittance services within their target area.

Thx, just sold 100k

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7yhkrz/jibrel_network_the_potential_tether_killer/dugnvz1/

Guys, guys you might want to sit down for this.
I have a friend who works in the SEED fund, nothing too fancy, financial analyst, no lambo yet but doing well for himself. I've been pretty excited about Jibrel, so naturally I told him about it. He gets back to me yesterday, and get this: he's never even heard of jibrel. He asked around a bit and found out the sad truth.
It was the info about Jibrel's office being in SEED HQ that finally led him to a supply cabinet in the basement, with the jibrel logo printed on a sheet of paper, glued to the door. Apparently this Talal fella does work at SEED, but as a member of the cleaning staff. He is good natured but very simple. When he heard about bitcoins he got really excited, he had to go lay down so he could calm down. The IT guys took pity on him and made him his very own ERC20 token, so he could pretend to be rich. They threw a website together, filled it with generic mumbojumbo (asset tokenization, lol). Someone even spent 5 minutes in photoshop on the logo. They had some pull with palmex, so he could "trade" his little tokens over there. But it got to Talal's head and with some friends from the cleaning crew (affectionately called the "poo boys"), they have been writing jibberish and spreading misinformation online. This has got to stop, for everybody's sake. There is no big reveal coming, it is all going to turn out to be a sad misunderstanding. Get out while you can.

>The Jibrel DAO. In Q3, the Jibrel DAO will be launching. It will make the coin immune to massive pumps or dumps, as well as any recession. In the event a massive amount of people dump their JNT, the DAO will buy it back. In the even of a pump, the DAO will then sell off a portion of JNT to stabilize the price. You can see how this requires the DAO to have massive reserves of JNT on hand - as well as being an appeal to institutional investors who don't want to take a %10 loss in a day.
Just proves my point really.

Lol. Tell me what other coin is not immune to pump and dumps? Refute me

10/10 OC

i'll use this to fud

Being immune to PnD is a bad thing. It means this coin will never moon. It also means it will never crash but what's the fucking point of a coin like that.

I'm erect now. I'll be buying the dip.