WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE, I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN 36 HOURS, FUCKS SAKE REEEEEEE

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE, I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN 36 HOURS, FUCKS SAKE REEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YlBTaIQz-We-all-want-BTC-to-go-asap-to-the-moon-but-what-if-not/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you got Oracle'd

low ass volume

which wizards are you following on tradingview?

none, since I trade the best listening to myself and not leting other TA distract me and it worked well so far

BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE

It hit support, bounced, and dumped back to support. We'll probably break it soon.

A corrective wave after going from 6k to 11k...now we go to 15k.

very low support.
slowing downtrend.
back to bullcock in 24-48 hours.

>listens ONLY to himself
>asks on Veeky Forums what's going on

HAH

The death of bitcoin

Going to form the cup and handle.

We are at the bottom of the handle.

Bullish af.

BALLS

yes, since now I haven't had reading BTC direction.

the only level that reminds me of this 9400 level is 11200 level, I'm sure you'd know how and why that level was so nerve wrecking, right?

haven't had trouble*

lolno

lol nobody here is actually trading off of that guy's advice. You have to be literally braindead to think someone who says "Bitcoin will go up or down today" every single day has any fucking clue what they're doing.

>mongrellus af
25k eow, let parents screencap murricana user!

I think this guy has it figured out tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YlBTaIQz-We-all-want-BTC-to-go-asap-to-the-moon-but-what-if-not/

OP here, this is what I see, but what the fuck

The thing is, if it falls below the head, it's crashing, haAAAAAAAARGH

Dude, we are in the tug of war. Any whale could crash the market right now. Or they could pump it. But I think they've drained all the buy support from this point up. I could be wrong, but I think we'll bounce off 9.2, go up for a few hours to about a max of 10050, maybe mid-high nines. Then down for a while till people buy in. 12 hour charts are not promising. This is null in void in the event of market manipulation, and this is bitcoin....

dunno why u trade this shit OP
all the big moves are done

and take a power nap ffs if u insist on playing this one

unless ur betting on blackswan stuff

>I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN 36 HOURS
i have best sleep when btc is in decline
do you want to know my secret?
i dump my bags at the top

>the tail wags the dog

noob here, i see 3 red candles on bitmex, rsi around 30 macd will soon cross, i think we will have a green candle soon.

"its never going to drop below 10k again"

>we're going back to 6k

just how dense are you idiots? normies pumped the absolute SHIT out of this archaic shitcoin, the last 6 months. of course it's crashing, there's simply nobody left dumb enough to buy high...
sorry, but the scam is over, if you haven't made it by now it's time to go back to wagecucking.

You weren’t here last month when bitxoin dip from 12k to 6k in a week?