What is this dessert called? would you enjoy it?

what is this dessert called? would you enjoy it?

Idk. Would I enjoy? Only if I could eat it off his body

Is that a pink shirt?

are you fucking colorblind?

Shibuya honey toast.

I liked it about five years ago. Now my metabolism can't take 2000 kcal at a time.

Vendors are making a killing though. Charging about $10 for a bit of bread, ice cream, and syrup. The most famous one is going public soon, because chinese tourists line up day and night to try it.

honey toast box

>ice cream on bread
Oh, Asia. You so crazy.

honey brick toast

Shit taste in watch and clothes. Would still do a quickie with in the men's room.

What do you expect from an English teacher? This dude probably lives in a rat hole apartment with no air conditioning getting paid less than a bank teller. He probably rode to this market on a shitty moped, and this photo was probably taken by his daughter-of-a-farmer girlfriend. I bet that's his nice shirt and dressy watch and this is a special occasion.

Yeah I'd eat some, it's obvious my boyfriend bought this to celebrate our 2 year anniversary, afterwards we go home, cuddle while watching netflix and then I turn his anus into a glazed doughnut.

what the fuck is wrong with you

You mad that I'm getting laid in Japan with a real Japanese girl that I speak Japanese with (or to put it another way: living the dream) while you sit at home jacking it to anime and complaining about weeaboos?

Turkroach detected.

I'm sorry people have a higher standard of living than you do and don't enjoy wallowing in filth for the rest of your life.

It is literally living the dream to be an English teacher in Japan. You could not ask for a better environment and a place to live in.

This is obvious bait, but I took it because that's how pathetic you are.

The mistake your making is assuming every one wants to fuck nip girls.
I find them repulsive.

Who the fuck wears an analog watch these days? Are we still in the 90's?

The 90s was the heyday of digital though, not that you'd remember, having been born in 2002

what is it with Veeky Forums that attracts so many fags

best conversation EVER. Ther still is hope for this board.
this "dessert" is a douche with an incredible stupid grin, i don't see how i could enjoy that.

that food actually looks pretty good, I'd try it

I wear pink shirts and I am not gay.

This is the cooking board of a site for degenerates that's mostly populated by men.

You do the math, and I'll do that guy in OP's pic.

I once witnessed a female model (10/10 i shit you not) saying this to a guy - "only real men wear pink"

He was wearing a pink shirt.

I believe that's what's called a tart. idk what's on the plate tho

What a racemixing beta faggot.

bananas are good, we in the west could stand to take a lesson from Japan in this regard

I had it a few years ago in San Francisco at a place called Little Szechuan. They called it honey toast. Looks better than it tastes to be perfectly honest with you

>in San Francisco
HE'S FUCKING GAY