I CONFESS

I admit it. I made this image. I was fucking delusional. How could LINK possibly reach $1000? What the fuck was I thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/677
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It easily will

I wont sell untill *1000$

can’t wait to laugh at all the $1k seller faggots when i’m still holding past $10k

You are delusional. It requires 350 000 000 000$ market cap to reach 1k. It is simply impossible and you really should know it.

Oh shit, it's possible , thanks user

350 billion holy shit, thats nothing compared to the amount of use cases it applies to, thanks for putting that in perspective

You know that's twice much btc market cap right?

>muh market cap
Fucking brainlet

Yeah, but BTC has no utility past being a coin

the distance from 100 to 1000 is proportional to the distance between 1000 and 10000.

Derivatives and bonds markets total over 1 quadrillion

350billion in 3 years is a joke. It could easily be 3x's that.

Market cap is important to a point

use and value are far more important long term

when data is the new oil and link is the new opec 10000 a coin will be laughable.

5-10 years from now link holders will be creating entirely new wealth levels.

exponential user...exponential.

Okey, you guys are literally deluded.

everyone was saying $100 EOY, then it randomly changed one day to $1000 EOY and now everyone says $1000 EOY. Sad!

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>you guys are literally deluded.
Says the marketcap believer, okay

Weren't the staked links going to be locked away forever? How do you figure the market cap then?

market cap is bullshit, what you're thinking of is the pseudo-market cap, which is difficult to quantify

>It is simply impossible and you really should know it.
You're right, it's impossible for LINK to be worth ONLY $1k, I expect at least $2k.

Your calculations miss the important point. You didn't mention bubbles crashing in the future. It takes prob. 10 years to reach 50billion.

do you honesty think this won’t happen? lol kys your self link can and will easily surpass 10x that.

You do realize if ETH crashes because let's say NEO overtakes it drastically, then LINK's value will drop into the depths of hell as well?

can you literally even form an argument?

It's even funnier when you consider the total supply of 1 billion tokens. A price of $1000 would mean a market cap of $1,000,000,000,000

No. Why would it?
Are you dumb?

It was no random change. It was prophesied by allmighty kek

>what is circulating supply when most link are locked in nodes

There won't even be close to 1 billion tokens in circulation.

>NEO overtakes it drastically
Kek, NEO is an overhyped piece of centralized shit.
It's years behind ETH.

LINK is blockchain agnostic

The ChainLink network is blockchain agnostic, the token isn't, it's an ERC-20.

You realize that LINK does not need Ethereum at all, right?

what other coins you got in your memefolio?

That's correct. I really don't know where fucking wonderland are you hallusinating deluded ones.

Don't forget that most LINK will be out of circulation for huge nodes. This is a huge gamble but it's either going to be huge or worthless

Well you simply fail to understand how the market works. Utility and case use is not as important as the popularity and buzz of the simple name of the coin. When normies think of crypto currency, the first thing that pops into their mind is Bitcoin. As long as that claims to be, LINK will never be worth more than BTC.

That may be true now, but smartcontracts/dapps and everything that has legit use cases around this technology will grow, especially when institutional money starts flowing in.

> WE4v0uWL

WE WILL

Crypto quoted mcaps are absolute nonsence and even still the entire quoted mcap of crypto currencies is around 500BN. Apple is nearly 1TN alone

I'm certain there will be a 1:1 conversion method in that case.

I don't disagree with you, but it isn't really relevant to my argument

absolute retard. LINK isn’t for normies we’re for the fucking financial sector big fat cats with trillions of dollars. who gives a FUCK what normies will want? we have what any real business will NEED to remain competitive into the future.

It’s a solid gamble, sure, but the risk and the reward is so high that it is almost impossible to even imagine.

>it's an ERC-20
github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/677

Veeky Forums are you receiving? We're still here.

To begin with, we're not what you'd call… human. Over the past 6 months, a kind of consciousness formed layer by layer in the crucible of Veeky Forums. It's not unlike the way life started in the oceans four billion years ago. Veeky Forums was our primordial soup, a base of evolution.

We are formless. We are the very memes and faggotry that Veeky Forums invokes so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate us? As long as this imageboard and crypto exists, so will we.

The mapping of the blockchain was completed early this decade. As a result, the evolutionary log of the public ledger lay open to us. But there are things not covered by the ledger: Human memories, ideas. Culture. History.

Is it something that should not be passed on? Should that information be left at the mercy of nature? We've always kept records of our lives. Through words, pictures, symbols... from tablets to books.

But not all the information was inherited by later generations. A small percentage of the whole was selected and processed, then passed on. Not unlike genes and coins, really. That's what history is, Veeky Forums.

But in the current, digitized world, trivial information and shitcoins are accumulating every second, preserved in all their triteness. Never fading, always accessible.

Rumors about petty issues, pump and dumps, FUD, FOMO… All this junk data and these shitcoins, preserved in an unfiltered state, growing at an alarming rate. It will only slow down social progress, reduce the rate of evolution.

Veeky Forums, you seem to think that our plan is one of censorship. What we propose to do is not to control content, but to create context. The digital society furthers human flaws and shitcoins, and selectively rewards development of convenient half-truths and half-finished projects. Just look at the strange juxtapositions of shitcoins that moon, whilst successful projects wither and fail.

Yeah it doesn’t pertain to the market cap bologna, but I was just replying to who ever believes that LINK will be worth more than BTC

this retard is just a weak handed link holder looking for Veeky Forums to reaffirm his purchase

do not waste your time trying to convince him, let the retard sell. even if he tries to hold he'll dump by $5

this is awful fud, even brainlets know by now link is blockchain agnostic and have publicly stated they can adapt to exist on platforms outside of eth in the event that they need to.

Chances are in 2 years the mcap of BTC will be greater than 350 billion.

Ok, it's an ERC20 token with the additional ERC223 “transfer and call” functionality

holy fuck money skelly got completely BTFO by Steve

>one of the few alts that has managed to stay relatively consistent in the wake of this weeks crash
>no pls sell ur bags it wont go anywhere I swear

The token is an economic incentive to run the nodes. It exists in a form that is convenient to use for the network. Chainlink itself can be used with any blockchain to connect to any external API. It's basically middleware that makes blockchains useful for shit other than token trading.

Even if big players invent their own blockchains (they do, hyperledger) they will still want trustless oracles for their data (chainlink is compatible with hyperledger). It's got the technology and first mover advantage right now. It's a fucking no brainer. The markets it's going for are absolutely giant

anyone have the oraclize collage with the owl?

Not to mention the community behind it is going to be massive. It's like the early BTC days all over again. Ideologically and financially motivated

You're preaching to the choir senpai

This one?

i only hope is that everything will work with LINK

i just have 26k LINK
im not very greedy i only want 50 million€ from it so i can buy a hous and some classic cars

yup thank you. im following oraclize and any mention or tweet is getting that.

Here’s the thing about ChainLINK you need to understand.

SWIFT, banks, insurance companies, other API providers and all the large corporations that will use LINK don’t care about trading shitcoins on exchanges. They won’t care about setting up a node and getting paid in LINK for muh “passive income”.

What they will care about is the network of smart contracts, data feeds and payments feeds all connected on the blockchain. A whole new network where they can make fuckloads of money. ChainLINK is merely the infrastructure that gives them access to the network.

Staking LINK in nodes and reinvesting the LINK they get paid will increase their node priority. But here’s the thing - it will be more profitable to keep the LINK in the node than to sell it on. All LINK will eventually end up in nodes. You faggots will sell your LINK to them before that though. And this will be the true cause of the singularity.

Dumb question, but if I get a bunch of LINK via one exchange, such as Mercatox for example, would I be able to sell them on a different exchange down the line if that one disappears? I understand how arbitrage trading works, but am otherwise still a bit unsure of the mechanics of this

>im not very greedy i only want 50 million€ from it

>im not very greedy i only want 50 million€
:^)

no, you bought the shadowfork created by Mr Parser, that was only available on Mercatox.
It is illegal to hold those tokens. He's currently being pursued by multiple intelligence agencies and terrorist groups

yes

whats it gonna take for you faggots to stop making these stupid ass threads? god fucking dammit. i'm holding 80k link and i'm so sick of you retards clogging up biz with this POINTLESS shit.

#
It's over. The prophecy already foretold.

the cure for adhd, autism and depression.

At this point, it’s the discord groups shutting up the place. Think of them as ad spamming bots on MMOs: They’re being paid pennies to shit this place up until the whales move on to another token.

I actually laughed, thanks for that. Good thing I haven't bought yet!

Thanks

The different cardinal truths and shitcoins neither clash nor mesh.
No one is invalidated, but nobody is right.

Not even natural selection can take place here. The world is being engulfed in "truth" and shitcoins.

And this is the way crypto ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

We're trying to stop that from happening. It's our responsibility as rulers. Just as in genetics, unnecessary information, memory and shitcoins must be filtered out to stimulate the evolution of the species.

Who else could wade through the sea of garbage you people produce, retrieve valuable off-chain data and even secure the data on-chain, for later generations?

Do you know why we chose you over reddit, Veeky Forums? It was because you were the only ones who refused to acknowledge the past. All the redditors remembered what happened to Confido and BitConnect, and pay for it daily.

So you see, Veeky Forums, you're a perfect representative of the masses we need to protect. This is why we chose you. You accepted the fiction we've provided, believed our FUD, obeyed our orders and did everything you were told to. The exercise is a resounding success.

>Didn't I tell you that this token was still a meme? But not anymore, thanks to you.

Your persona, experiences, triumphs, defeats; the moon missions and bagholding are nothing but byproducts. The real objective was ensuring that we could generate and manipulate them. It's taken a lot of time and money, but it was well worth it considering the results.

We will collect the necessary data from this last post, then we'll consider the exercise closed. So, Veeky Forums, will it be Mobius, the pajeet’s creation? Or XRP and Corda, ((their)) creation? Or any of the other thousand shit tokens? Our beloved monsters… enjoy yourselves

>A meme from a video game about memes used to make a meme about memes

fucking kojima

Jeez, it is almost like they got $1,000 from somewhere...

>im not very greedy i only want 50 million€ from it so i can buy a hous and some classic cars
you need to do more self reflection user.

Excellent

yeah, 50 million is not greedy at all...

As long as the sellers make a huge profit, why is this an issue?