You all just got Sunny'ed !!

BREAKING NEWS

DNV-GL "We have no exclusive deal with Vechain, but we want to explore the future with such companies"

"DNV GL is not interested in buying Vechain tokens."

source : e24.no/boers-og-finans/dnv-gl/dnv-direktoeren-samarbeider-gjerne-med-kryptoselskap-men-kjoeper-ikke-valutaen-deres/24262406

SELL SELL SELL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eS-fdXnubeI
youtu.be/8VYwQZOMaOE
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks sold 100k

thanks just sold mine

Shady, very shady

hmm, should I trust a shady interview, susceptible to poor journalism practices, with a CEO (not the CTO) who likely knows very little about the technical intricacies

or

should I trust the livestream that occurred just two weeks ago where the CEO plainly said they are working with Vechain and will be utilizing the token system?

your move, pajeet

Did this seriously just come out before the rebranding?
This feels like a fucking video game and if you lose you have your eyes closed.

i unironically sold at this

selling the rest after rebrand conference. they hyped dnv gl so hard and they don't even buy the tokens? what value is that to me?

Literal Chink Scam

>working with Vechain and will be utilizing the token system
that doesn't mean they will be buying your bags

e24 is the biggest newspaper in norwegia

post a screenshot of your sell order then

youtu.be/eS-fdXnubeI

youtu.be/8VYwQZOMaOE

Stfu

OP BTFO

Loving the fud right before rebranding, something big must be coming.

it's just a basic deal, not an exclusive one. Probably just like Ripple. Get ready for 80% dip like Ripple did

Pboc march. Fuck DNV kek.

Biggest bank in the world.

Wow, glad I got out early at $2.40. This shit is going straight to $1. Do you guys know the next 50x? My mom just gave me a bunch of money from doing chores and I want to go TO THE MOOOON
Haha

no whitepaper and no exclusivity with DNV GL...

At least you have a $500 NFC sticker printer and you can place those stickers on wine bottles though

Sunny'ed

I don't think anyone has ever said that DNV were locked in to never working with other cryptocurrency companies. I also don't think that DNV will overlook the fact that their own directors hold a third of the seats on the steering committee of the VeChain Foundation ...

my fucking sides

literally how the fuck could you trust somebody that looks like him lmao he looks like a slimeball

Typical snowniggers fudding hard

>DNV GL is not interested in buying Vechain tokens

This is said nowhere at all in the article. What it says is that the DNV director is interested in the technology but does not personally own any cryptocurrency himself (although his son was trying to persuade him to buy some at Christmas before the crash).

Why would a company like DNVGL partner exclusively with anyone?

You people are retarded.

Kek

dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284