T. Warren Buffet

t. Warren Buffet

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>left has 2 "first sell-offs"
What makes you think this won't just be the "third" sell-off, and it won't just continue to skyrocket? What you fail to realize is that BTC's value isn't rising. The $ and every other fiat is in free fall.

It already crashed way lower than that on the left. It fell over 60%

literally any constant-percent-increasing asset with a couple of 20% corrections can be made to fit this "classic" asset bubble which, even if true, which it never was, was falsified as soon as people could learn from it.

I wish posters like you would put actual numbers on their graphs

this and it's so fucking obvious

you're def in the double/single digit iq range if you won't just accept that crypto IS the singularity

Lmfao, even after losing 50% from the 20k peak, bitcoin is still up 900%+ on the year.
>the delusion is real
Yeah because a loaf of bread now costs 900% more than it did a year ago, same with a gallon of gas and everything else. All prices are up 1000%, hyperinflation is rampant, and btc is the solution. Kek get out of here you mongoloid

>the $ and every other fiat is in free fall.

you fell for that meme, didn't you, brainlet?

please be bait

That's what I was thinking. The bubble popped. I don't know why people are trying to ignore that.

fixed that for you

OH WOW I HAVENT SEEN THAT GRAPH BEFORE. WHAT A GREAT INSIGHT OP. IM GONNA SELL ALL MY CRYPTO BEFORE I LOSE IT ALL. THANKS!

And here I was thinking this would stop when the chart stopped resembling the meme.

You guys should get together and write a book "How to be a poor wageslave forever"

because then they'd have to admit that their precious bubble cycle meme has already run its course or at least close to it and they don't want to do that, they want to pretend we're still at the bull trap

Great idea. I will fund it with the 200k I cashed during last bull run.

Crypto is literally going to infinity! Boomers BTFO! Those old fucks just dont realize our intelligent millennial mind when it comes to investing

nocoiner cope makes me fucking rock hard

It has literally "returned to the mean"

Crisis over

Oh hey everyone! This is when we begin seeing people being optimistic about Bitcoin in the near future again. We know what happens next!

You'll write a book while living in a van?

More than 50% down from ATH. Looks like someone's worried.

Log chart is what all the pros look at.

up over 10,000% from buy-in less than 12 months ago

how's that 401k going for you nocoiner

>tuwip

oldfag holders will still be in huge +

Sure bud.

Stealth phase was when btc was $1 to $50. Silk Road and Mt. Gox were the awareness phase. Mania was beginning of last year to the top of December. Blow off is happening right now.

or

Return to mean has happened and the next phase begins: Adoption of blockchain technology

But you're still baghodling, right?

cant see a difference.

meme coins are embarassing. this board is full of disgusting pajeets who are trying to lure newfags into their shitty ponzi.

u found it bruh
u found the cat pic :3

>baiting this shamelessly

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/

2018 graph

truth plus dubs