ITT: Food from your country foreigners rave about but you personally find to be overrated

ITT: Food from your country foreigners rave about but you personally find to be overrated.

these people in Denver pay $17 for a pint of tikka masala or vindaloo. it looks like a dirty diaper and the meat is overcooked to shit. exotic should not automatically imply gourmet

What exactly is good about Denver. I went there with a Japanese friend so she could try weed and that was literally all the city had. Everything was overpriced and everyone on the street looked poor as fuck. We paid like 15 bucks for a mediocre bowl of ramen

Denver is not in India
Whites love flip adobo for some weird reason. It's alright I guess

Also jollibee

>Japanese friend
>Japanese
Why did you feel the need to tell us this?
:^)

Probably because it triggers the passportless who think Japan only exists in anime

Not that guy but I've been to Japan, hope this upsets someone

What is so good about Seattle? I went there with a white friend so they could try smoked salmon and that's literally all they had except countless other awesome things. Everything was reasonably priced and everyone looked gucci af. We paid like 9 bucks for a prime meal of steak, asparagus and roasted red potatoes

McCoy's is the only good thing about Denver. Federal and I-70. Get their chocolate malt.

Seattle has a ton of rich people and a ton of people from all over bringing their foods. Surprised that a you could get something priced that nicely.

Fucking Sauerkraut

how dare you

Some reason asian girls on interpals aleays ask me how often I eat afternoon tea.

Like it's not the 30's anymore only tourists eat this overpriced shit

Veeky Forums needs flags

where are you?

Huh?

For some inexplicable reason I often see people posting "I'm visiting the US, what fast food should I try".

Answer: none of it. You don't want this shit. Stick with real food.

Hue?

>af
Type, cockface.

>he went to Denver with some gook to smoke pot

Kys

>I've been to Japan
Is it like the animus then?

Tikka Masaala is not an Indian dish, user.

>go to capital city of state
>everything is so expensive...
You're a dolt, buddy. And I'm sorry your nippon princess keeps you in the friend zone but it's probably because your a dolt.

Poutine. sure its nice if you're hammered and hungry, but really 8 out of 10 places don't even make a good one, and even a "good one" is just a sloppy mess of fries if you think about it

>You're a dolt, buddy

Fucking this. Why would you take a foreigner to eat some silly caricature of their native food? Take your guest to somewhere local, not somewhere that does a piss-poor job of making what she gets in her home country.

Pimento cheese sandwiches

You think Denver invented tikka masala?

cat's piss in a can

What Indian foods do other folk like?
I can't think of any that I dislike, but other people like.

They say our hotdogs are the best. Maybe so, maybe so
Me thinks , nah, just some sausage in a bun.

>
i like tandoori

That pic looks so fucking amazing, jesus christ hhhnnng

I don't like saag aloo.
Know idea why, it just tastes wrong to me.

All tandoor food is good. I've had some where the chicken is a bit raw, but I guess that's the restaurants fault.

Yeah, I don't like anything made with spinach, unless it's southern.

i hate it too which sucks because whenever i go to a german place 80% of meals have t

DELETE THIS