ITT: things you eat 20 times the recommended serving of

ITT: things you eat 20 times the recommended serving of

>"honey roasted"
Enjoy the diabetes OP

Vitamin C tablets.

Sometimes the recommended serving isn't really a suggestion but just a number to make it easier for you to figure out what you're puting into your body.

For example; a packet of nine biscuits might list a single biscuit as the recommended serving, so then all you need to do is multiply the numbers in the nutritional chart by the number of biscuits that you decided to eat.

>each bicsuit has 150 calories
>eat six biscuits
>total consumption = 900 calories

Not sure if that's really relevant to the thread topic but just sayan.

>900 calories of biscuits is normal

You fucking fatass

Some of us are bulking my dude.

Not that guy, but I'm a skelly who eats inconsistently. It's not a life I'd recommend, but raiding the pantry at 7 pm because you remembered you didn't eat all day is somewhat freeing. I like to think the evening's calories don't make me a super fatass because I prefer to nightwalk/run for exercise and don't immediately go to sleep.

I used to think that and then I checked the ingredients. The amount of sugar is actually way less than you probably think. The salt though, is through the roof

Not sure about planters brand in particular, this is my grocery store brand. But it's probably the same

Where and how do you get 900 calories from 6 biscuits and why has your invention not made you rich?

you just plain missed the point entirely

flags when?

Eating before bed, by itself, doesn't make you gain weight.

You could also divide the nummer of calories with the amount of biscuits.

huh

I ate a tub of yogurt for desert last night

Nutella

This.

>>And a quart of Whole Milk.

I'm such a fucking pig.

Pretzels. Holy hell, they're like crack that's edible.

I've had three cans today. Send help.

Though it's the diet version

Does alcohol count?

chocolate covered of nuts

He was just making an example sperglord

An example of his gigantic girth maybe, fatty.

It's irresponsible to use that as an example. Someone is going to read that, take it seriously and then die of betes

Most people grab a small handful of peanuts at a time and pop them all in their mouth without even realizing that that one small mouthful is probably more than a serving.

no

Doesn't matter, your body thinks it's getting sugar so it'll start releasing insulin, you'll get hungry as fuck and pig out without meaning to. Diet soda is a trap.

900 calories is barely an hour and a half on the bike and that was at a slow tempo pace (note low heart rate).

If you get the betes then you only have your lazy self to blame.

what device do you use?

>everyone who hasn't made a lifestyle of wasting their day riding a bike everywhere is just lazy

Bike riders have to be one of the most pretentious groups of fuckwads out there. I almost don't feel bad when I hear about someone getting hit because they can't follow the basic rules of the road like every other vehicle using it, and just runs red lights and stop signs expecting everyone else to be paying attention to them.

Edge 510 but I don't recommend it because it's full of flaws. You can get the same data from an older 500, which are a dime a dozen second hand these days, or any of the newer Garmin devices of course.

It's not unusual for me to drink a full pot of coffee.

:c

Would eat a bag a day during one of my semesters in college. Got to the point where I ended up ripping my asshole open trying to shit because of all the fiber.

Now it's half a bag a day.

The dill ones I've tried are all too salty, but the Vlassic brand are the best flavor at least.

so just eat two bicuits instead of six. jeez.

do i have to do your thinking for you?

same here

>You could also divide the nummer of calories with the amount of biscuits.
>nummer

That's why you learn to not pig out like a fat ass, user. It's not diet soda's fault that you have no self control.

this. i've been drinking diet soda for years and i'm thin.

Ill fucking scarf down 7 packages of these with a pot of black coffee and then beat my wife. She hides in the closet behind the jackets. Her wimp cries just pump the sugar in my heart faster.

mfw serving size is 1/9 pickles

yeah i don't really get that either, but i'm assuming it includes brine so they make the serving size smaller otherwise it would be too much salt.

Bought some of those today. I don't know how they make them so soft but they're deliciously bad.

Back of an Oreo bag, just who is Nabisco trying to fool here?

Guilty

Oreos are pretty small and they aren't all that sweet. I have a friend that basically has an eating disorder, and can't stomach more than a few eggs or a can of soda at a time, and he can eat like 15-20 oreos as a meal.

Same here, except ranch flavor is my favorite. I'll demolish the entire bag in on sitting if I'm outside, surrounded by piles of spit-out shells.

Those things are lies. They look way more delicious than they are, same thing with donuts.

This and the black pepper / sea salt bag are god tier.