dieuduciel.com/
unibroue.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What country you in?

Sam Adams is nice, Boston Lager

And I'm saying that as a Britbong

Canadian

if it's not even belgian abbey beer then KYS

Ok, britbong here, if you can get it get anything from the Wychwood brewery. They're the ones that do Hobgoblin. Best ales

red's apple ale

Rolling Rock

post pics of your willy

Drink chimay you faggot nigger

Valmiermuiža

I got you man, I worked in the craft beer industry for years.
If you're canadian my personal favorites up there are...
flyingmonkeys.ca/
dieuduciel.com/
unibroue.com/

Can't go wrong with anything from any of them. They may be REALLY pricey but you get what you pay for.

lager. ale is for faggots.

>lager. ale is for faggots
literally kys

>leaf

i knew it

Save yourself years of trying every beer on the planet and just stick with the mass produced swill. You’ll be drinking it in you late 30s anyway

OP Ignore most of these ppl, they're retarded. Google craft beer bottleshops in your area.
Go in and tell them the brands I told you.
Explain what flavors you like to them. Chocolate, coffee, fruit, spice, sour, etc.
They will help you and be awesome people.
I love craft beer and hope you can find some joy in it too.

>craft beer

SOYBOY
O
Y
B
O
Y

And just so you know when craft beer brewers say “coffee, chocolate, fruit, spice, sour etc” what they mean is it tastes like a bucket of hops just like every other micro out there

Fucking 30 year old people getting involved in some kids "I am grown up now" thread. Just kys.

Arrogant Bastard

Founders Breakfast Stout

Kokanee Gold!!

get some wheatbeer/wiessbier or dunkel (dark) german beer or you're just another pussy wkd drinker in my eyes

trader joes simpler times pilsner
4.80 for a siz pax

19 and 20 was a lot of fun. Enjoy it mate.

Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale

Monthly reminder that alcohol lowers Testosterone levels and hopps are estrogenic. Daily reminder to drink only green tea and alkaline water because life is so short that your brain blocks out the inevitable certainty of your own death so you can function without existential turmoil and once you hit 30 years feel like months.