That feel when you find yourself in the top 1000 of LINK holders

That feel when you find yourself in the top 1000 of LINK holders
>page 20
>recognized my wallet address
>jizzed

How many link to be in top 1000?

Also, did you really jizz when you saw you're among the top 1000 holders?

Top 150 here, feels so good man. i'm going to fucking make it

Top 200 for me :)

jelly, I was top 2500 T.T

Top 300 here

Top 250 for me

top 3000, i'm going to make it, right guys?

It's funny, in the event that I need to send anything to my cold storage I just find my wallet address on the LINK token holders list and copy the address, it's faster than opening MEW

anyone with 1k LINK will make it

Wait, what? You guys are serious? I thought this shitcoin is just a meme here but some of you actually fell for it :---DDDDDDDDD No wonder it's so overvalued with ppl like you buying bags

where can I see this?

Nah cuz I'm on a nofap

Cheers brothers

Checked

nvm, top 1400

not bad I guess.

I can’t believ 75k gets me so high up the leaderboards. If I went all in I could get 650k link

Im at 1200 what

worrisome desu

Where am i with 2k ?

Top 50 here

how many of the top 250 realistically post on Veeky Forums, making me nervous

Nice digits! Good luck with your nofap

2200 here. Feels bad man 13k poorfag. hoping as we go up others drop their bags and I can see top 1000 some day.

A very large amount. There's not many wallets, and Veeky Forums owns most of them

Put it this way, we successfully emptied Binance's hot wallet that time

Before you get too jizzed in your pants just think about this: I am currently position 1613. If I put my Binance linkies in my wallet I would be top 1000.

J U S T L E T I T S I N K I N

Well how many u holding in binance

what rank do i have with 26 500 LINK?

>tfw rank 2200
still, that's fine, I'll have $14m EOY. enough for me.

where am I with my 2,1k Link?

Top 5 here

Look it up homo

Top 100 here, nothing feels better. Could be top 40 if I really wanted to.

Bookmark your etherscan page niggie

Yeah all 267 people on this Mongolian basket weaving forum

top 500 here. if my vechain and prl stacks do well in the next 3 weeks I will be top 100 barring LINK suddenly skyrocketing.

I've got $70k in short-term moons. I just fucking hope they start mooning before Sergey decides to launch the marketing campaign.

Would put me in the top 100.

Damn' I expected it to be more. I guess I'm in too, fellas.
Universa, Chainlink and BCH better bring me to the promised land in 2018

60k link. Where I'm at at the leaderboards?

>Universa
why would we need that coin if there are shit loads of other coins doing exactly the same (fixing technical issues of 1st gen and 2nd gen coins)

We don't but it has all the best shills backing it, a huge tx througput (aka food for shilling), a low cap, tons of fake partnerships and all that jazz that can make it the Cardano 2.0 (except with a working mainnet).
Hoping for a x20 so I can pour $1M into LINK and BCH

how do you find out what position your in since I have a lot of req?

Top 850 here, we're gonna make it boios

top 1500 for me at 21k p nice desu

what should i do? if i go all in id have 100k link problem is im out of fiat. i feel like i need the eth/xmr for my solid foundation. idk what to do i know i need more link but i have no more fiat and dont want to start taking from my base. help

Can we shill this shit outside of Veeky Forums instead

im tired of seeing 5-7 chainlink threads all the time

do it bud

Just click the hide button retard and fuck off.

Another fucking chainlink circlejerk.
Can we permab& these shills already
?

This is a Chainlink board you faggot, go back to hc or wherever you came from

You're in the wrong neighborhood, nolinker.

Barely top 2k. I reslly wish my shitcoins would step up and moon, depending on how well they do I might break 1.5k.

>tfw top 300
it's a good feeling frens

how did you afford so much

I'm using eth/xmr for my base too. I'm doing everything I can to avoid dipping into cold storage, you should too.

LINK won't hit $100 until 2020 or so.. most of you will sell all your LINK by then....

It's not that much LINK honestly, my bag cost me $15k at ICO.

decent

How do nolinkers exist on this board?

We literally have threads daily ignoring the current marketing trends and just being happy to be in the top 1000 wallets.

Like aren't they even curious why?

>MFW i have only 680 link because I am a college poorfag with no more money to throw in.

I don't know man.

I was put off by all the threads as well, except I thought I should at least read the whitepaper. I'm glad I did, as it is clearly a solid project.

half my portfolio is now link. I bought in at .40 like two weeks ago.

Top 200 here. Could have been in Top 100 if I bought the dip. Feel like killing myself even though I got quarter mil.

How do I deal with not buying the dip because I was too goddamn greedy?

>his brain isn't wired to automatically filter noise
fuck off normie

I am number 88x. Kinda depressing actually, I was hoping that I was going to be higher.

i'm in the top 1000 for REQ but not LINK. my REQ count puts me in the 600s, but with the amount of ppl who store their coins on binance i'm prob further down than that - 700 to 800 would be my guess.

The funny thing is I split up holdings between 4 wallets. I have a feeling there are quite a few people that have done the same. Each wallet still in top 1000 though

do it you girl

Uh user, that's a bad sign isn't it? if a normie like you is in the top 50 then that means no big business/billionaires are invested in this coin.

>he doesn't know

Are you memeing rn (right now) my guy? Do you seriously think this board is le super secret investment club? Whales shitpost here as well.

i wonder if we could make a LINK ad that aired on infowars...

im thinking some fatcunt sergey lookalike on a mobility scooter in walmart, hes struggling to reach a box of sugary cereal from the shelf when he accidentally knocks it on the floor. out of the box spills dozens of LINK cubes. a little black kid picks up one of the cubes and runs away with it, so sergey miraculously stands up, tears off his shirt and chases after the kid.

If they did, then why arent' they hyping up the coin on twitter or some shit? You don't see billionaires or anything telling everyone to pump this shit.

theyre Qumulatin' m8. buy the rumour, sell the news. rich cunts dont get rich by sharing their secrets.

I'm going to try to swing my entire stack during this next conference to try to double it. Am I being retarded? I'm confident I'll make it with 28k, but being above 50k would be so much more comfy.

you guys really think we are going to make it?
im excited but skeptical

o The bigger the market a project is trying to capture the bigger the barrier to entry and I believe that this is the case with ChainLink, that is, the current derivatives market is valued around $1.2 Quadrillion. According to Investopedia (2018), “some market analysts estimate the derivatives market at more than 10 times the size of total world gross domestic product, or GDP.”

>Am I being retarded?
yes, very.
selling before SXSW is possibly the riskiest thing you can possibly do.

discord gg/5MySqTd
Prizes:
1st place: 0.5 Eth
2nd place: 0.25 Eth
3rd-6th place: 0.1 Eth eachhhhhhhhhhhh

Not before. My ""plan"" is this: conference goes well, sergey says some good things with a lot of implications but nothing substantial like partnerships, link pumps to at least a dollar and possibly a new ath, then crashes back to the 80¢-$1.2 range.

nope not at all

I predict SXSW to be the event that sparks LINK growth and a boom of awareness. There's no way redditards and the average normalfag can ignore Sergey speaking on the same stage with DocuSign founder and two other big fish on fucking SXSW, a huge, huge event.
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised to see $10 LINK by the beginning of May.

oh please please be true

That's what I'm worried about. It's fairly easy to predict what's going to happen in a bull, bear, or stagnant market, but will that be the point where the market shifts back into bull mode? Idk, there's so many unknown. I'll keep an eye on bitcoin and figure it out somehow.

i always kek when i think of the redditards and boomer fags who will eventually hear about link, get greedy eyes then google sergey and CL and see the LINK-related travesties that this board has belched up over the last few months.

>680
358 here our only hope is that the 1k meme becomes reality

SXSW won’t mean shit. He’s on a panel discussion, anyone thinking he’s going to derail an event to talk about his personal project is deluded.

A really old guy at the place I work started telling me how he was getting into bitcoin and ethereum. I told him about link and what they are trying to do and he seemed to get it. Link was 15¢ at the time and I hope he bought some. Wagecucking into your 70s is dreadful.

I also gave everyone in my family link for Christmas. They looked at me like I gave them monopoly money, but I told them to put the paper wallet into their sock drawer and forget about it for 3 or 4 years. I hope they do. 50 link might not take them to lambo land, but at $1k that's a solid down-payment on a house and will pay off most of their debts. Even if it only gets to $100, that's still a world class vacation.

Hopefully they won't sell for pennies, but if they do I've washed my hands of it. I'll tell them to fuck off with a clear conscious because I did everything I could short of forcing them to buy with a gun to their head.

I don't believe in involuntary obligations, but none of us necessarily earned our link. By pure caprice of fate, we happened to be born at the right time, with enough intelligence, the right niche interests, and the disposable income to throw at obscure tech development. Most of that was just an accident of birth and I truly believe that if you see the potential in link you have a moral obligation to inform those in your life who are older, not tech literate, dumb, in debt, or were lucky enough to have mainstream interests. I'd even go so far as to say it is a violation of the NAP not to tell people you care about. That doesn't mean you must convince them, but it would be a lie of omission to never even mention it and spend 10 minutes trying to explain it.

The topic is beyond tokenization and he's talking with a bunch of lawyers. The implication is that link will be used by lawyers to put real companies, assets, etc, on the blockchain. If he doesn't explicitly say "this lawfirm has pledged to to x with link" or something similar, it will be viewed as a disappointment imo.

And I think that's because a lot of people in crypto rn don't have the room in their head for subtly. Sergey even being at the conference is an implicit endorsement, but if they don't formally pledge their fealty it will be viewed as nothing.

There's room for error with that kind of thinking though. Just because he presented for swift doesn't mean he's working for them or they'll eventually use link, but it does mean he's on their radar and viewed as legitimate enough to be associated with.

this is just bullshit you tell yourself so you won't feel guilty about not sharing your riches, you weak bitch. i'll have no problem telling them to fuck off.

LMFAO

im not sure whats worse... you or the idiot that bought his family all ledgers and put 100 bucks worth of bitcoin on it right before christmas

shit crashed to the bottom floor the amounts of the ledgers were so small the fee was higher than the actual amount on the ledger

i think that user killed himself, not even kidding

If I told you "there's gold over there, all you have to do is go to these coordinates, and pick it up" and I draw you a map to get there and you don't go get some gold, you made your decision and I did all that I could to make your life better. However thus is based on the assumption that you care about the people. There's plenty of people I haven't told and it's because I want them to be poor because they were shitty to me. You can't claim to care about someone and hide info about the best opportunity of their lifetime.

Long term, it won't even be a blip on a chart like the Mt gox crash is now. I never claimed you have to be right or time the market perfectly, but that if you believe in the tech, you should not keep the info to yourself.

this

>If I told you "there's gold over there, all you have to do is go to these coordinates, and pick it up" and I draw you a map to get there
Unless you were someone that I trusted, I would say that you're being shady as fuck. I'm telling people about this shit, but I'm not going to magically assume that they would all trust me. I'm just covering my ass.

ive told only 2 people about LINK, one of them will throw money at anything and doesnt understand crypto (nor do it, to be honest but i know enough) and the other guy thinks ripple is the best shit ever (he once said "thats a piece of shit, its decentralized" when referring to a coin) and got burned hard in the crash because he bought at the ATH. told them both that is is VERY RISKY but basically what you said, i felt obliged to drop the hint because i dont think they even know what an imageboard is