Tokenized Assets to be reflected in JNT MarketCap this week

Tokenized Assets to be reflected in JNT MarketCap this week

BUY THE DIP

Already fully stacked up.

>buying this shitcoin instead of polymath

you're not gonna make it

Still accumulating I see. It's okay, so am I.

Thanks
just
bought

Why did you tell them

Polymath is an overhyped shit coin.

I still can't believe they let this picture happen. Our future king

>pd
Trying to exit ZCL so I can add here.

Met a very early investor in Jibrel at a bar in New York - I literally overheard the conversation by accident while eating at the bar - he is a personal friend of the founder. Within a month they will announce a pilot program with the Saudi Govt/royal family. Don't know if this is already known?

Oh you better believe it m8

Source?

Big if true.

>Within a month they will announce a pilot program with the Saudi Govt/royal family.

No.This is new

What bar/ lounge in nyc? Let's see if you're Larping

Obvious bullshit

Guys, guys you might want to sit down for this.
I have a friend who works in the SEED fund, nothing too fancy, financial analyst, no lambo yet but doing well for himself. I've been pretty excited about Jibrel, so naturally I told him about it. He gets back to me yesterday, and get this: he's never even heard of jibrel. He asked around a bit and found out the sad truth.
It was the info about Jibrel's office being in SEED HQ that finally led him to a supply cabinet in the basement, with the jibrel logo printed on a sheet of paper, glued to the door. Apparently this Talal fella does work at SEED, but as a member of the cleaning staff. He is good natured but very simple. When he heard about bitcoins he got really excited, he had to go lay down so he could calm down. The IT guys took pity on him and made him his very own ERC20 token, so he could pretend to be rich. They threw a website together, filled it with generic mumbojumbo (asset tokenization, lol). Someone even spent 5 minutes in photoshop on the logo. They had some pull with palmex, so he could "trade" his little tokens over there. But it got to Talal's head and with some friends from the cleaning crew (affectionately called the "poo boys"), they have been writing jibberish and spreading misinformation online. This has got to stop, for everybody's sake. There is no big reveal coming, it is all going to turn out to be a sad misunderstanding. Get out while you can.

haha 3/10 fud. 4 if original work haha

Breddy gud m8

Gee i never heard that before

kek, so glad i droped this shit at 0.0008 gwei

Kek. Beautifully put.