What/s your favorite energy drink? I usually get the "stinger mo" Rip It...

What/s your favorite energy drink? I usually get the "stinger mo" Rip It, because it's very cheap(buck nine) and tastes pretty close to monster without being overpriced

this shit literally can't be beat

There's a brand called Tornado that I've only ever been able to find at an overstock store for 25 cents a bottle. But it's really good, nice cool fruity taste (exactly like one of those grapefruit cough drops) and only light carbonation. I could drink them like soda if they didn't have caffeine. None of the chemical taste that make most energy drinks so bad.

I liked Rockstar cola but I think they discontinued it. The Rockstar pina colada and lime flavors are my favorite mainstream drinks but they're so sugary/expensive that I usually just take caffeine pills now.

I like red bull but only drink 1 per month or so because the caffeine fucks with my heart.

Gets the job done, tastes great, always on sale.

For me it is Rockstar, always keep one handy.

>rockstar
>rockstar
>rockstar
>rockstar

Is this a new shill troll?

I almost never drink caffiene anymore besides tea sept in cases of emergency

do your parents know you use Veeky Forums?

I get that this isn't an 18 plus board but there is some spill over that is still inappropriate for young eyes

I'm pretty sure all of Veeky Forums is 18 plus, even blue boards

Drinking the recommended daily amount of water.

water

This seems like it would be good

The rockstar lime one because it doesn't taste like cough syrup.

lol energy drinks. I graduated past that trash to pre-workout. Taste isn't as good but it actually works.

Monster Absolute Zero sometimes before the drive home.

>wow all these people prefer one of the leading energy drink brands
>must be a fucking conspiracy
needless to say all energy drinks taste like trash to me
if I need some serious kick I go for a redline, that shit does NOT fuck around

>Tripfag
>Uses thread to blog about irrelevant nonsense

Energy drinks serve no purpose.
I was giving everyone advice, mate.

mix with lemonade or use it in a fruit blend.

I'm 100% sure it isn't.

Clearly you didn't read global rule 2

Derp

Nobody asked or cares

Green Monster

Why do the different sizes taste different?
16 oz tastes different than 24 oz which tastes different than 36 oz (BFC)

This stuff was too sweet for me

the diet kind is delicious
much less syrupy than the sugared version

I can't stand energy drinks, each one I've tried just tastes like sugary cough syrup.

Tea is far better for a caffeine fix anyways

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

Go back to r e d d i t

>1/4 to 1/5th of the caffeine content
>Better fix
I like tea but don't lie, user.

Caffeine pills are the best source of caffeine

Not everyone needs that much

The only correct answer.

>muh water

fags

>muh tea

weebs

>muh cuppa joe

get off the computer dad

energy drinks are absolutely disgusting

I've never found an energy drink that doesn't taste like a mixture of generic soda and smarties.

Global rule #2

Surely you've seen some anons here who prove me right.

>V

That's literally what it's called. It's really hard to come by over here in the UK, and it's fairly expensive. That said, it has such a lovely taste and kick to it.

Most anything but Monster, tastes weird. Except Cuba Lima which was pretty good, but I never see it anymore ... on a similar note, what happened to Rockstar's Cola flavor? I like that too and it vanished.

I like my caffeinated drinks hot, but ever since I started taking my coffee black (thanks to [s4s]), I stopped liking sweetness with my caffeine. I normally go for low/no carb Rockstar or Monster at room temperature, so I can drink it all at once, to get it out of the way. Need tonic water for the facial twitches, though.

Wait a minute those hooves REEEEE

I always try ans enjoy budget energy drinks, and because of this thread ai noticed rip it. Tried f bomb and it was good, ty op

I like these, not quite as strong as others, but they're sugar free (I'm hypoglycemic, so no sugar is a big selling point for me) and taste great. Plus I can get them 2/$3 at a local convenience store chain.

Dude you think V is expensive ? It's like £1 and tastes like piss

I found one called "Spike" at my gym, drank two cans and it was the only time I actually felt a rush from an energy drink. Felt like my heart was racing and my eyes started to water for some reason, but damn did it get me /hype/

The spicy version of "cocaine" is good red can I believe

>drank two cans
That's 700 got dam milligrams of caffeine, no wonder retard

What if I like the taste of cough syrup?

rip it is poop man.

Lotus is best.

Nice ponies