After the end of World War III, the world was split into two -- Linkies and Nolinkies

After the end of World War III, the world was split into two -- Linkies and Nolinkies

You cunts never stop do you

This marked the beginning of the era called the node war

This marked the beginning of the era called the Crypto War.

I'M STILL IN A MEME
MAAAAC EAAAAAAATER

Did you say NERD?

epic bread

WHAT A
S H I L L
H
I
L
L

WHAT A SHILL
WITH PUMPS AND DUMPS THROUGH THE NIGHT

WHAT A FEAR IN MY HEART
BUT YOU SUCH A PAJEEEEEEET

I GIVE MY NODES
NOT FOR STAKING BUT FOR SERGEYYYYYYYYYY

IN MY TIME
THERE WILL BE NO ONE ELSE

This image is retarded beyond belief.

this is an 18+ board

It doesn’t feel right to shoot an unarmed man… but I’ll get over it.

Psycho Arkie?

At the moment, every amerifat and his children know the specifications of burt coin.

Worse yet, so do a number of euroshits.

As long as we have loyalty 'til the end there's no point in believing in anything, even in those we love. The only thing we can believe in, with absolute certainty is the mission

The Boss = Satoshi
Big Boss = Sergey
The Boss' Will = Satoshi's vision

P O E T R Y

Bravo Kojima

Veeky Forums are you receiving? We're still here.

To begin with, we're not what you'd call… human. Over the past 6 months, a kind of consciousness formed layer by layer in the crucible of Veeky Forums. It's not unlike the way life started in the oceans four billion years ago. Veeky Forums was our primordial soup, a base of evolution.

We are formless. We are the very memes and faggotry that Veeky Forums invokes so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate us? As long as this imageboard and crypto exists, so will we.

The mapping of the blockchain was completed early this decade. As a result, the evolutionary log of the public ledger lay open to us. But there are things not covered by the ledger: Human memories, ideas. Culture. History.

Is it something that should not be passed on? Should that information be left at the mercy of nature? We've always kept records of our lives. Through words, pictures, symbols... from tablets to books.

But not all the information was inherited by later generations. A small percentage of the whole was selected and processed, then passed on. Not unlike genes and coins, really. That's what history is, Veeky Forums.

But in the current, digitized world, trivial information and shitcoins are accumulating every second, preserved in all their triteness. Never fading, always accessible.

Rumors about petty issues, pump and dumps, FUD, FOMO… All this junk data and these shitcoins, preserved in an unfiltered state, growing at an alarming rate. It will only slow down social progress, reduce the rate of evolution.

Veeky Forums, you seem to think that our plan is one of censorship. What we propose to do is not to control content, but to create context. The digital society furthers human flaws and shitcoins, and selectively rewards development of convenient half-truths and half-finished projects. Just look at the strange juxtapositions of shitcoins that moon, whilst successful projects wither and fail.

Metal Gear Peace Walker used a smart contract to launch nukes.

The different cardinal truths and shitcoins neither clash nor mesh.
No one is invalidated, but nobody is right.

Not even natural selection can take place here. The world is being engulfed in "truth" and shitcoins.

And this is the way crypto ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

We're trying to stop that from happening. It's our responsibility as rulers. Just as in genetics, unnecessary information, memory and shitcoins must be filtered out to stimulate the evolution of the species.

Who else could wade through the sea of garbage you people produce, retrieve valuable off-chain data and even secure the data on-chain, for later generations?

Do you know why we chose you over reddit, Veeky Forums? It was because you were the only ones who refused to acknowledge the past. All the redditors remembered what happened to Confido and BitConnect, and pay for it daily.

So you see, Veeky Forums, you're a perfect representative of the masses we need to protect. This is why we chose you. You accepted the fiction we've provided, believed our FUD, obeyed our orders and did everything you were told to. The exercise is a resounding success.

>Didn't I tell you that LINK was still a meme? But not anymore, thanks to you.

Your persona, experiences, triumphs, defeats; the moon missions and bagholding are nothing but byproducts. The real objective was ensuring that we could generate and manipulate them. It's taken a lot of time and money, but it was well worth it considering the results.

We will collect the necessary data from this last post, then we'll consider the exercise closed. So, Veeky Forums, will it be Mobius, the pajeet’s creation? Or XRP and Corda, ((their)) creation? Or any of the other thousand shit tokens? Our beloved monsters… enjoy yourselves

>major glitch in the gene pool detrcted

Look at this! Lololol

And this is why you guys are ruining link. Dumbing yourselves down hard

>So you see, Veeky Forums, this is a perfect representative of the masses' genetics that need to be filtered out
>I NEED SCISSORS 61

>i post my little pony grade fanfiction
>i am a mistake

he who controls the oracles, controls history