youtube.com/watch?v=PzpeEuPMsL8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Wayne#Career
twitter.com/DougPolkPoker/status/967893772947214336
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yup link-fork.com

9K EOY was confirmed earlier
buckle up

Confirmed how?

isn't it amazing how this tiny token is able to get to #77 with zero marketing, zero hype, zero awareness outside Veeky Forums
it got there purely on memes and faith. I can't imagine what we'll be at once this train gets going.

>9 trillion dollar market cap
I believe

>

I only have 50001 link will I make it biz?

Newfag here, about to sign up for a binance acc, first person who gives me a referral link gets my signup

It would be 100000k end of today if you fucks would remove your orders and let me buy .00000001 chainlink for 1000 btc

Forkdelta is quicker and cheaper

Thanks man

>Only 50k link
Fuck you man, I only have 3k.

Sorry forgot id numbre
(11059370

I'll apologize when it can breach its ATH.

ref=10800616

i have only 200

My ID has given us both a sign.
>gg fag

Gotchu

I'll look into that

this. up until now whenever LINK passed 10k sats, it always dumped hard afterwards.

What? The only time LINK was ever above 10k sats was in october.

whenever it got near 10k sats then.

Sweet, now please be a highroller buying 1000k of link

NON BELIEVERS WILLL REPENT! check em

ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
EVERYTHING IS ENERGY

THIS IS IT

youtu.be/oTcSnwKKaUY

Dude you're on page 15 of all the link holders

If Chainlink becomes the standard for gauging the performance of the smart contracts/derivatives market, like BTC is for the crypto market or the DOW is for the stock market; I dont see 9 trillion marketcap impossible in the distant future.

user i just finished jerking off dont make me whip it out again

Link-fork.com is great, but user needs to do it so that the text on the top panel sits on top of the image, rather than instead of the image. Also different colour text

Where do you check that?

pls pardon me, mr sergay stinky coin

MANIAC

Maybe if the circulating supply drops drastically with nodes staking and pooling.
That being said, $350bn - $1trillion with a circulating supply of 350m is not insane if LINK works out to half its potential

Marketcap is absolute bullshit in crypto. There's probably no more than $50-100MM LINK in actual fiat that pumped it to its $250MM marketcap. Just wait until we finally see LINK/FIAT pairs, ETFs, more liquidity, along with the full network up and running with tons of customers.
It will be many firsts in the history of crypto, all in one. The sky is the limit

S

I'm sorry user that's just delusion2. I would have almost a billion dollars from my measly $15k investment.

Etherscan

now this is some fine autism

What if this is a black swan moment

Stop FUDing

Thanks bud.

you should sell this shit is going nowhere

Im not being delusional, I chose my words carefully. I said that the standard for the derivatives/smart contract market could reach a 9 trillion marketcap; doesnt mean it will be Chainlink. Chainlink is just setting itself up to be the most likely candidate for that position at this time. That time also wont be for a few decades atleast.

newfag here
How can I buy LINK on Forkdelta?
the whole UI is chaotic as fuck.

This, but unironically.

It's one of those things that's only difficult if you don't know how to do it
youtube.com/watch?v=PzpeEuPMsL8
The videos a bit old, etherdelta is now forkdelta

thanks a lot, fellow link bro.

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

Sometimes you can catch lightning in a bottle.

are you that insufferable irl too?

Sage goes in all fieldsw

makes me miss the guy who posted the LINK value everyday

Riddle user here. Be vary of AB. JM SB TL AI. The truth is out there. Do you want to believe?

That guy practically pioneered no-coining

Some underage reddittrash refugee was spamming a get script probably
Linkies are truly the fucking worst cancer ever to happen to this board

Giveit up guys. What's the obsession with this meme coin? IS it just that

Or do you literally think this is one of those 100x coins? I've done some research but i'm not as tech savy as some of you. So i may not be able to understand all concepts completely and how they will integrated.

I have 7 coins i'm split up with ICX, VEN, AMB, ELF being some of them. Do i drop them and go all in link? Is it that good

fuck off, we're full.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Wayne#Career

JUST

this, and check em

no more spoon feedin'

>Do i drop them and go all in link?

yes.

>Is it that good

YESSSS

A Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

LINK is almost top 75 with no marketing yet, and there are people who haven't brought in.

I don't get it.

Just join the meme
I only have 500 stiny linkies on my wallet and I don't plan on buying more.
No matter if I win or lose, I just want to be part of the meme.

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

You wish

This is AWESOME. hahahaha

They've paid trolls to shill it on biz obviously, are you seriously that oblivious? You really think all this shilling is organic?

chain link is the bridge to the third industrial revolution. this tech will allow for the integration of off chain data and act as a trustless end to end "link" between the old economy and the new open source, decentralized blockchain. This tech can sweep into every major market and industry on the planet and help them achieve nearly 100% efficiencies in many many systems. The data can be mined and used to reinterpret and reimagine systems, then the smart contracts and execute them. This isn't just the price "singularity" this is the real singularity. This is the evolution of information.

delete

Yes it is organic. Veeky Forums may be retarded, but even retards want money.

I get what you're saying, and you're right. I'm 100% in LINK.

But you're never going to convert no linkers responding like that. It sounds too good to be true.

#1 Shitcoin EOY

all bichs will learn

Not saying that any of the projects youve invested in are bad, but without LINK they wont reach their potential as they are going to need a trustless way to connect to offchain data sources. You are double dipping on your investments as first Chainlink will need to be sucessful before they have a chance.

Forgive me father because I have sold

1k LINK 1K POE 1K FUN. I am small but I am mighty.

>the third industrial revolution

Thanks for your replies.
Sold... i will be joining you guys as a newfag to link
I'm still keeping some of my coins though

fucking amazing

brainlets don't need sold on this. bluechip mega corps with ivy league and mit grads crunching the "numbers" need convinced. this platform speaks for itself and its increase in value will come as a direct byproduct of its institutional adoption. That's the best part. we don't have to hope a bunch of internet retards and trader wannabees will buy in. we only need the big boys to run nodes and the system encourages them to hold more for a higher return. we won before it even started, you literally only have to hold on, for how long is up to you.

twitter.com/DougPolkPoker/status/967893772947214336

There are also better ways to shill people on it, without it sounding like an impossible dream.

I haven't seen refutations to the logic of how it can sequentially take over smaller and then larger markets:
>The bigger the market a project is trying to capture the bigger the barrier to entry
This is elementary, however, this is why I believe LINK is in a unique position.
NO massive tech monopoly started out going after a big market. Amazon started with fucking obscure books, before becoming the e-commerce giant it is today. Facebook started with ivy league college students. The list goes on.

LINK can literally take its pick of a handful of promising small but growing markets via a number of entry-pointsL automated data-driven agreements in derivatives, open banking APIs, stablecoins, smart-contract adoption.
It just needs to work on one specific solution, and it will establish itself with a strong enough network effect that it could take over adjacent markets sequentially. It could start with high-value contracts between two investment banks, eventually move toward the broader derivative market, then automated bond coupon payments, then stock market, and then insurance contracts, and then trade finance etc.

Finally, LINK will have multiple reinforcing network effects, just like BTC had, to ensure it can maintain a monopolistic advantage:
>contracting parties
>node-operators
>stakers
>devs
>speculators

I don't really give a fuck if people buy into it or not. I just want to see if there is any legitimate counter-arguments to it at this point. I'd love to hear of other projects with similar fundamentals with as good a risk/reward profile.

>muh potential
I don't deny that, but my spider senses don't trust sergey and his team at all.

Why does the whitepaper have obvious typos?

Nevermind the retard on youtube had his phone glitched

was wondering the same thing

they have fixed it once i brought it to their attention probably but shit wtf not a good sign beware of this project not much time spent proof reading and you think this project will capture the derivatives/stock/bonds markets you have to be high

Worry not my brave disciples. Your linky will become the stinkiest in the land.

I have discovered chainlink yesterday and when someone explained it to me what it does, my first thought was about the singularity and what you just wrote, bridging the old economy with blockchain

there has to be something I'm not seeing though, still havent bought in

then don't, no one cares.

this

buy mobius, dear sir.

I fucken have only 895 LINK because I’m a faggot that has insufficient funds. Fucken sucks.

You will never have a billion dollars because your mindset is shit. You'll probably sell at 12.47 and think you're getting a food deal for becoming a marginal millionaire.

Its crazy too because Apple looked like they were total shit until they weren't

I thought the mobius pajeets all left after alpha release? shoo and learn to poo in a loo

but that's how the price grows in an organic way
tokens have to change hands, most people will sell as soon as the price will guarantee them retirement, nothing wrong with that (unless you sell before mainnet, signs of adoption etc)
If everyone hodl'd just to sell at $1000 we would go parabolicaly up and then vertically downwards

being a billionaire would be too much trouble who the fuck needs or wants that? also no one on Veeky Forums could handle that shit

billionaires are from billionaire families or they work hard for that shit like bill gates and get it gradually, also they don't even care about it

if some fag on Veeky Forums became a billionaire from holding link, I can guarantee 100% that nothing but bad shit would come to him very soon, probably death

Holy fucking kek

not necessarily, which is what makes LINK interesting. If tokens get distributed to corporations to kickstart the network, and those get paid to node-operators (who eventually sell it), it's quite possible that a few speculators now just simply do not sell until a parabolic increase.
I'll personally always keep 25-50% of my current stack, though, if after selling enough for retirement