What's the best pizza you've ever had?

what's the best pizza you've ever had?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoH08rPEShM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When I was in Rome and Florence I ate the best pizza I've ever had in my life. The Italians do it the best, no contest. It's not a meme it really is true.

Good sample size

Large, thin crust cheese pizza with spicy sauce from Mazzio's.

I've eaten pizza all over, Italy has not been surpassed.

A quatro formaggi at Antonio e Gigi Sorbillo in Naples, Italy

The place is apparently famous. A Japanese film crew took some b roll of me stuffing my face

Jack's original thin crust pizza base with pepperoni, black olives, anchovies, and fresh tomato slices.

this is some italian shill

I've tried italian pizza, not very impressive

I did however love their seafood

Large double sausage, garlic, extra sauce, 3 cheese blend, with a garlic buttered fluffy crust

There's a pizza place by my house. The pizza they made for me (I ordered pepperoni and bacon) was so crispy and juicy, certainly the best pizza I ever had.

>Being this mad that someone doesn't agree with your opinion

I'm from New York we make the best pizza here hands down. You don't understand unless you're from New York and if you're not from New York which is the best city in the world, you're a fag with absolutely 0 taste and no knowledge of the culinary arts of the business of making a good tomato pie. Get fucked loser, New York thin crust steamrolls everyone we got the best pizza in the world and there is nothing you can do about it because we have won multiple awards and we are experts when it comes to fresh ingredients, pizza making processes and style. We got roman style, we got napoli style, we got midwest style, we got all kinds of 'za, faggot fuck you WE are the best.

what the fuck

Can't handle a crazy New Yorker like me huh? Yeah I know I can be a handful sometimes but maybe you're just week. I've been eating pizza weekly since I was 4 years old. When I was 11 me and some of the neighborhood fellas in my corner of the world- The BRONX- used to go door to door selling pencils and pens we stole from school. When we scraped about 99 cents together we would head down to the local za' joint for a slice of heaven. And keep in mind that this is basically the cheapest slice of tomato pie you can get in this city but even the cheapest slice is far superior to any fuckin slice of pie you compare it to in your shithole of a town or Italy. Sometimes I would buy 2 slices of 99 cent pizza pie and eat one and freeze the other one and when I got hungry just throw that slice of za in a 500 degree oven for 4 minutes to make it hot, crispy and cheesy. I know my stuff, trust me, New York city has the best pies in the world.

ny style 'go za. those animals in nyc would eat the box it came in too. not much of a difference in taste anyway.

J.B. Alberto's stuffed. The crust is crispy and there isn't too much of it (like shitty Giordano's, which is for tourists) while the sauce is thick like a paste so it doesn't spill.

Hey fuck you fag Giordanos is amazing because KEN said so

youtube.com/watch?v=xoH08rPEShM

When i just started making my own instead of settling for my local shitty ones

My grandma would always make a pizza with little bits of crispy bacon, spinach and minced garlic.

ily gram

Nice

Best I had was at a pizza/bar over at Beverly Hills

Giordano's has too much crust which has next to no flavor and it's soft on the bottom. The sauce isn't thick enough so while it isn't watery it still is too delicate and falls off. I've had worse than Giordano's but I've had better more than once. It's for fucking tourists.

I like Italian pizza because of their toppings, especially burrata and stracciatella

Cheese Pizza.

>what is Chicago?

Mini pizzas at Pizza Baron in portland OR.

They are thin crust, perfectly crispy/flaky, amazing sauce, and the toppings are fucking awesome. The mushrooms are thickass quartered, not sliced small like most places, and the way they cook and wrinkle up far above the cheese is so dank. Also they have circular sliced cold tomatoes as a topping, they put em on top of the mini pizza slices and they perfectly cover the whole slice. Then it's time to put parmesan, then tomato, then more parmesan, hell yes.

Pizza Papalis

place called Gay 90's thats about an hour away from me. I mean, I dont really strive to have the most amazing pizza, i've never been to italy or anywhere fancy like that, but this was some really fucking good pizza. Perfect thick outer crust, nice crispy thin inner crust, not too saucy, not too cheesy, and a perfect distribution of toppings

Grandma.

>place called Gay

you are gay

papa john's.

i like the chewy, bagel-like crust.

A deep dish pizza in DC while on a date with my American twink buddy.

Woodfired oven in my parents back garden. Usually comes out good, but once I made a ridiculously good one.