This coin will go 10,000,000x

I'm not looking for the next coin that wants to be solely used as currency(s) or store of value. Those markets are to small. I'm looking for the coin that will capture the stock/bonds/derivatives markets.

Other urls found in this thread:

multicoin.capital/2018/01/17/an-overview-of-stablecoins/
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7pqo5t/anyone_know_if_link_is_involved_in_the_europes/dsjn7vh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shhh you faggot

Chainlink is your only way to go

Literally LINK

This is the reason Link gets so heavily shilled here. The creator went on record saying that Link would have prevented the MBS/CDO/Mortgage crisis in 2008.

stablecoin?

Explain

Boi clearly XRP just check all their progress.
Must be fucking stupid if this isnt clear by now.
Ignore other views. This is the only coin that matters,

hxx

So, Polymath?

Yes, when I heard him say this I chugged some whiskey in disbelief.

Why the fuck does LINK get mentioned in every single fucking thread? I swear LINK is the incarnation of Godwins' Law in Crypto

bitcorn?

>thread topic is literally LINK's biggest usage case
>"REEEEEEE WHY U MENTION LINKIES"

kys retard

because dyor you lazy shit

I don't see that.

I guess you never heard of GVT...

Alpha goes live April 1 and investing and trading in FOREX can begin. Additional markets such as stocks will be added later.

Let me tell you SOMETHING brainlet OP. ETH and LINK together can do currency, stock, bond and every conceivable thing. Now please go on and continue accumulating turtle coin.

Let us accumulate, almost nobody knows about this project. Q3 will be big boy.

REP

LINK will be necessary for stablecoins:
multicoin.capital/2018/01/17/an-overview-of-stablecoins/

Not to mention, would also be necessary in the advent of PSD2 and open banking APIs:
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7pqo5t/anyone_know_if_link_is_involved_in_the_europes/dsjn7vh/

And the list continues. Literally. It's going to be the shovel that's going to capitalize on multiple goldrushes all happening at the same time

That's why us linkers sound delusional.

Posts like yours are the only way I know these days. Thanks for making it obvious

delete this thread please.

>delete this thread

Literally REP you idiots. The primary purpose of Scalar markets will be to simulate stocks or other derivative like financial instruments

Look what I'm saying isn't crazy but a huge gamble. If you find a coin that aims to capture this market that is a major red flag. This is thinking much bigger than say NANOfans because they're aiming to do only 1 thing which is great if you don't want to change the fucking world.

icx and jnt

This thread is meaningless as no matter what coin at this stage is trying to do this it will be a monumental gamble if I must say. The bigger the market a project is trying to capture the bigger the barrier to entry (unless under certain circumstances nobody has entered it yet) then we have something that is called blue ocean strategy, that is, a company will create a new market space (by introducing new technology) which will make competitors irrelevant, create consumer value as while as drastically decreasing costs.

what coin?

>The bigger the market a project is trying to capture the bigger the barrier to entry
This is elementary, however, this is why I believe LINK is in a unique position.
NO massive tech monopoly started out going after a big market. Amazon started with fucking obscure books, before becoming the e-commerce giant it is today. Facebook started with ivy league college students. The list goes on.

LINK can literally take its pick of a handful of promising small but growing markets via a number of entry-pointsL automated data-driven agreements in derivatives, open banking APIs, stablecoins, smart-contract adoption.
It just needs to work on one specific solution, and it will establish itself with a strong enough network effect that it could take over adjacent markets sequentially. It could start with high-value contracts between two investment banks, eventually move toward the broader derivative market, then automated bond coupon payments, then stock market, and then insurance contracts, and then trade finance etc.

Finally, LINK will have multiple reinforcing network effects, just like BTC had, to ensure it can maintain a monopolistic advantage:
>contracting parties
>node-operators
>stakers
>devs
>speculators

Although I'd love to hear of other projects with similar fundamentals with as good a risk/reward profile.

Can someone explain in detail how LINK will capture derivatives markets? And where did Sergey say that LINK would have prevented the recession. Thanks frens

FOTA is specifically built for this purpose

his bitcoin superconference talk