Fml

welcome to getting drunk with cat, join me and we can ruin perfectly good food together!

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along,
bake-along, drink-along or OC food/drink pics, post your meals or what ever if you dont want to make or use another thread

last thread >patti is dangerously close to the meat edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-AN0RPLkoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks for your threads, OP.

here's my little faggot dog, he'd vacuum everything on that counter if you'd allow him that near.
Patty is just awesome.

cute, looks like my moms dog but without the beetus

heres another counter pic from the other day i took with my friend for the sole purpose of triggering germaphobes is a fun time

gonna finish wiping down kitchen and drink that tequiller

I'm moving into my first apartment in a little over a week and I'm very excited because it comes with a huge kitchen. I hope to join in on one of these threads soon.

that cat is smug

bro feel free to just flaunt that kitchen here if u want too, im a weirdo my fav threads here are cook alongs, and post your kitchen/fridge threads, i love me some OC, if someone starts a thread with OC i will click it

here some texmex from the other day, was p good marg's were on point ya heard

Tfw can't look at ops kitty without laffin

sorry lads takes me a while to clean, and noticed my iron was lookin neglected so gave'er a scrubadub and a light reseasoning

the star tonight is one of these not so prime cut filet mignon and a few of these mamoth shrimp or whatever they called

yall posted too many nice steaks in the last thread, probably should have gotten a ribeye but fuck the police

>not these police they are cool
youtube.com/watch?v=O-AN0RPLkoU

so i put some of this smoked mexican salt on it, i really like this stuff gonna grab a grip next time im at heb

gonna let this just sit and warm up, ill put tupperware over it cuz gnats trying to freeload on my AC and its workin my nerves, will start prepping sides

Keto faggot here.
5'6" 202 down to 194 today.
miles to go.
Trying to cut at 1300 calories.
Fuck, I just did a refresh on Win and can't upload a pic,
6.6 ounces of tri-tip
80 g mixed greens
10 g reggiano
15 g bacon
3 Tbls ranch (scratch)
15 g carrot
10 g sunflower seeds
Gotta finger out why Note 3 won't communicate with computer

doesn't your cat get sick of you sitting around drinking and cooking everyday?

Don't you have a job?

>haha the human is just like me

bro i broke like 5 Notes before i switched, samsung is too delicate for me

um no i have 2 cats and they very much enjoy laying around with me while i drink and cook they are cats, and i do have a job and coming home and cooking with muh kitties is relaxing thx

>trying to work some more veggie sides into my portfolio

i am obsessed with sprouts they are probably one of the best green things

I love sprouts but more often than not they tend to be inhabited

those shits are pretty good

>Scrubbed off all the flavor

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah those were twice the size i hacked them up they werent in great shape

yes m8 they are gr8

i will reflavor it do not worry

doing some random carot recipe, never really made carrots by themselves this is some kind of honey glazed carots i had the ingredients for already

cleaned these heffers out

you not boiling them bitches first?

>You want fluffy oven baked carrots?
Blanche them
>You want crunchy oven baked carrots?
Don't blanche them

yeah i dont mess with carrots much they were 70 cents a lb so im just gonna try a few randome recipes and see wat do

shits bout ready parboiled the taters gonna pan fry em, i learned that from you Veeky Forums thx

Love your threads but please resize your pics before posting. If you're using a phone there are plenty, just search your play/app store

I can't open all of your pics because I live in a 3rd world shithole and my internet is very slow

Keep it up though plz

u could have prevented this

good food. more cats pls. :3

got these in some butter and garlic

m8s, i didnt goof it

was rare i think, i wanted to make sure not to over do it, shit was cash

night

That was fun user

check'd

this plz OP I'm poor too

That's that good shit OPers

That was awesome OP do it again sometime!

I get that cats like to sit on laptops, but why does he have to be so smug about it?

This fAggot board always makes me hungry
Fuck you OP

I used to have one just like him. He's a mix between a dachshund and what?

At a bar waiting an a bud, pretty good stout

You don't have a job? How do you earn money?

Is that a mason jar?

Patti is the perfect name for that sassy little cutiebutt.

Op oc for me to see

I like that you still take us drinking with you.

he said he has a job

Sorry, I was just paying attention to the fact that the person said, "Don't you have a job?" and he said "no". I should have read more >_

The Return of Smug Cat

he's a pinscher, and an adorable faggot one at that.

your kitty is sooo adorable OP!

good thread user

thx fellers

I am taking them down a notch because it makes stuff easier with a new phone app I found, at least some of the time

because thats her laptop and she know shes special lol

oi m8 keep flappin yer gabber m8 i swear on me mum:^)

I have a job, its one of the reason all my cook alongs are at 4am or later

yes im not a huge fan its a weird bar but its a good meeting point for me and a friend and they have some local shit on tap

lol ya full name is Patti Mayonaise, aka fatty patti, aka dumpser farts aka the stankinator(she had a horrible case of the garbage farts the first few months after i found her shes been off the trash for a while tho she good now)

always, i dont go to bars much tho

I can already see the movie poster now

comfy af

some very mediocre tex mex from yesterday, 'rita was shit too cant win em all oh well

will do something later

>autismo post over

Good thread and food OP.

Some OC of the last real meal I cooked a few days ago. Some Cornish game hen stuffed with lemon, rosemary and garlic. Whipped red potatoes with sage and some sautéed veggies.

k not in the mood to post a bunch but im making the same meal but different kinda, need to use this other steak before it goes bad and i might be too tired after work

that chicken skin looks delicious

tthe 3 amigos

NICE IN HAWT

was good deuces

that is one smug kot

nice stuff

Did I get a more ravenous twin of your dog?

this is a cute thread

Bamp

watching hell on wheels so had a old west style dinner

this looks darn good

You're a weirdo for liking the only actual content on the board?
No, you are just not cancer.

what is cat name

spoopy

2/10 thread not enough Patti

What restaurant is that pic from OP? I recognize those plates but I'm struggling to remember where I saw them.

BASED PATTI

genuinely enjoy threads like this OP, thank u

BUMP

Looks like Fiestaware; you can find it just about everywhere.

pet kitty RIGHT NOW
I command you

I was thinking Chuy's but I dunno. I guess you're right. It's just that those plates combined with those red and blue dip bowls look very familiar to me.

was a place called El Rincon at louetta and champions dr, was the first and last time I've been, would have much rather gon to Chuys, like user said like half the mediocre tex mex places in tx probably use those i am so hungry for tex mex now

lol

Patti Mayonaise and I have another older cat named maria but she dont got time for no games thats my bottom bitch

thx :)

i was at work but we all have our ritual as soon as I get home

so to any Houstonfags im gonna go full shill real quick, if you want a decent lobster roll there is a place called Maine-ly Sandwiches off 45 greenspoint area, love the place and you cant find good lobster or crab rolls around here really, dude flys everything in from maine, they do chowders and regular sandwiches the bread is best ive had. the lobster aint cheap but a large turkey and bacon is like $6, and they got Moxie cola. Wouldnt shill shit really but it sounded like they werent pulling enough business and i dont wanna lose my lob' rolls the owner seemed pretty nice too gave me feels

pic is like half of a turkey bacon sub

heres a shitty pic of lobster roll and clam chowder shit is cash

thawing this giant chicken breast no clue what imma gonna do with it yet

so im going to try a copycat recipe and see if i can make chic fil a nuggers, its a way weirder recipe than i would usually do well see

kittys are not allowed by raw chickin

tried to cut them uneven i like it to look janky

ok so the marinade is weird as fuck pickle juice and milk imma add pickled jalepeno juice too

i think so.

godspeed

marnating these for like 30 minutes at least

while i wait im gonna sip this and go full degenerate

>pic related -_- fml

french fried

>not eating freshly made garlic mayo with every meal

my fav

shoulda made orange chicken, but you do you OP

spices

was good the powder sugar was weird tho

op do you live in the UK? don't know why I get the feeling that you do.
btw awesome threads, do post more, your cooking habits are very cosy to watch.

i think he said texas

The electrical outlet on the wall is clearly an American type, not UK.