Why do picky eaters make me so angry...

Why do picky eaters make me so angry? It's like humans have taken thousands of years to prefect the perfect sandwich and some bozo wants to come around and ask for it with no pickles. Seriously fuck you picky eaters, you are the fuel to all my anger

plz

>Why do picky eaters make me so angry?
Because your an easily triggered faggot.

Pickles are shit.

>pickles
>shit
You should seriously consider putting a bullet in your head

>Why do picky eaters make me so angry?
Because you're obvious a shitty and very lazy cook who flips burgers and assembles a few that will sit under a heat lamp waiting for someone to buy one but when someone asks for a burger without X ingredient you're forced to make a fresh one which, in your lazy head, is hard work. But you don't realise that people ask for a fresh burger because they don't want one that was sitting under a heat lamp all day.

>fast food customer getting triggered hard
Nothing in the phrase "picky eater" implies fast food, hammy mchamplanet.

Remember that most of humanity actually cooks, and what you see going on behind the counter at MacDonalds isn't "cooking" as much as "assembly"

But please, tell us more about how hard it is for you to express your thoughts to the cashier without stuttering and getting frustrated.

get help

yeah, nothin gets me more angry than people not liking things I like

shut the fuck up and make my burger

Fuck mushrooms.
Fuck bell peppers.
Fuck whole tomatoes.

fuck you

I wonder if that guy whose brother has a picky as fuck Chinese girlfriend is still here. I still love that greentext story.

Because you're an easily offended autist.

mushrooms are ok in some dishes
same with bell peppers
tomatoes are irredeemable trash

Everyone at its core is a picky eater. Sure you don't arrively reject some foods but does your pantry contain several hundred different things?
No and that's because the reason there are thousands of different things to buy is for you to pick and choose what you want. Maybe in the past you didn't and you just had potatoes and that was it but that past suxked

Fuck pickles on a sandwich it's too dominant of a flavor

If you put pickles on a sandwich the whole thing just tastes like pickles, defeates the purpose of the sandwich which is to get a bunch of flavors all at once that blend well and don't mask the others.

IDK, OP, I feel the same way. Picky eaters make me unreasonably angry, and I end up treating them like children (children that I hate).
But I was raised by a chef, and have spent my life around people who are always trying new foods, making new foods, experimenting with food, and my childhood was an endless parade of awesome food and new foods. Our vacations were always to food destinations. So, yeah, I know I'm biased, but I'm biased in the best possible way and I apologize for nothing. I still hate picky eaters.

Pickles provide the acidic complement to all that rich meat and cheese you're shoveling into your mouth, you uncultured fuck.

>says there is only one variation of a sandwich
>complains about picky eaters
retarded

>People don't like what I like
>My tastes are objectively superior
>The people who disagree with me are 'picky'

Dill Pickles are just objectively bad on a sandwich. Overpowering vinegar taste ruins it, there are much better vegetables to give a texture/flavour contrast. I don't refuse to eat them but I'll always prefer sandwiches without them.

>pan-fried salmon
>she doesn't eat the fucking skin

So can mustard.

>but I'm biased in the best possible way and I apologize for nothing
lmao

I grew up in a family with picky eaters. I get the annoyance when their picky thing has a negative impact on you - I ate a lot of boring meals growing up because of them.

But being moved to anger by stupid shit people say and do that doesn't really effect you is kind of silly. There are people doing all kinds of stupid shit all the time, and poor taste is far more common that good taste. (Not to mention you can't even get people to agree on what good taste is).

If it doesn't effect you it's probably best to justy put your blinders on and ignore the stupidity around you.

Worst part being their pickiness is the tip of the iceberg. Their inner child is deeply fucked up.