Is it true that restaurant workers spit in people's food?

Is it true that restaurant workers spit in people's food?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/chilis-waiter-spits-in-customers-drink-2015-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes, but it costs extra

Probably in places where you have to tip or fast food.

Only if they misbehave.

I imagine alot of angsty teenagers do that

Boy thw stuff we did at subway...

Can only speak from my experience doing fast food at Whataburger, but I've never ever seen or heard of anyone doing something like that with the food.

The worst that will happen is your burger will get slapped together haphazardly, or you'll get the chicken strips that have been under the warmer for 20 minutes, rather than the ones about to come out of the oil.

Waiter with 6+ years on the floor, very rarely spit in food but floor spice is very common. Only if you've been a dick/cunt before your food is up, and you have to really get my goat for me to do it. I will give you fucking AIDs.

In my experiences, it's true. Not in all resteraunts, but more than I'd like to admit.

Some ONLY did it when customers were really bastards. But I've worked in some places where the workers were just dicks, if someone would make orders complicated or make us work extra, they'd get spit. I work in new orleans.

when i was in service no i never ever did that. but if you are rude i wont put any effort into preparing your food

I've always doubted it.

I mean, all it would take is an autist to have the food tested for some DNA and then sue the shit out of the offending restaurant.

Well, this has been done at least a few times, and you have to figure that it's very rare for them to actually get caught so many more are actually doing it.

I'd still suspect that it's not common though

That's got to be an easy lawsuit to get out of. I mean just look at the chain of custody of the food alone. Farmer/butcher, factory, sisco, delivery guy, kitchen, customer. Just so many variables, unless they got you on tape and caught you red handed, they only wasted their time and money.

Can it be easily hidden on a pizza though?

Why would the chain of custody matter at all if you had Waiter/Cook X's DNA on your food?

And also, what makes you think it would get to trial at all? Any restaurant faced with DNA evidence would instantly give in. Even if there was no lawsuit even filed, that information would be damning when released online. The court of public opinion is far harsher than any legal court.

businessinsider.com/chilis-waiter-spits-in-customers-drink-2015-6

It's true.

Only time I did it and I immediately regretted it.
>Be 16 working at an upscale restaurant bussing tables
>Monday nights during summer were dead, I was the only bussed there with two servers and a bartender
>Around 7 two big ass trannies come in
>Football player size, heels, dresses, makeup, huge boob job, wig
>And this fucking disgusting perfume
>They keep fucking with me throughout the night
>Asking me to come by their table every five minutes
>Lick their licks and ask for things while being over flirtatious
>Squeezing his boobs together while asking me for hot sauce
>Licking their fingers in front of me
>"Hmmmm he's so young isn't he"
>Tries to touch me with his foot
>Fuck that gay shit
>These people give trannies and lgbat communities a bad name
>Realize that a 30 year old six foot tall man needs mental illness to be doing this shit.
>Spit in ramekin and serve them hot sauce in it
>Server talked shit about them afterwards too
>Next month, restaurant gives a percentage of profit off a salad dish to some lgbt group
>Bunch of gays come in, not a god damn problem

>

I used to deliver pizzas, we shared details of non-tippers between competing restaurants so that people couldn't smurf us by only ordering once and not tipping. I remember one smug fuck who'd hit up just about every other joint in town without tipping smiling at me as he handed over exact change, there was already a loogie in his stuffed crust waiting.

kill yourself

>smurfing fucker butthurt that his cheapness has caught up with him

Haha! Looks like we got our selves a no-tipper over here boys. You enjoy that tasty spit sir.

so... every restaurant?

>will give someone aids for hurting his wittle bitty feewings

creepy loser

Easiest. They can either spit in the sauce, they can spit in it before running it through the oven and it just blends in, or they can spit right on top of it before cooking and it'll look no different than grease from cheese after handling. Protip: People who order half and half pizzas with complicating shit, like half breakfast pizza half pepperoni, sausage, mush, banana peppers, pineapple, anchovies. They eat spit.

Lol no. So you're saying an entire staff can illegally have their DNA tested from some random persons hunch his food may have been spit in? Not how it works in the real world.

Not spit but, when I worked at bk, we would accident drop your patties or other food on the floor if you were an ass. Everyone was in on it, even managers and DMs.

We would also give free food though. This one hobo dude would come in for ice and we would send him off with a really good meal, extra fries and all too. So we weren't all that bad

That's funny because there is no way in hell a delivery guy has the time to park his bike, take out every order until he finds mine, open it in public and spit on it before closing it again with the tape that breaks the paper it's wrapped in without me noticing.
99% of the time it's bullshit and the other 1% is easily avoidable.
Last night I ordered a pizza, after an hour of waiting I called the place and they told me they where waiting for the delivery guy to come back to send it, after another hour I got pissed and called to cancel it and after another half an hour mind you total of two hours and a half the delivery guy rings my doorbell. Needless to say he got a piece of my mine and had to take the pizza back with no pay.
I won't be ordering back from there again

>So you're saying an entire staff can illegally have their DNA tested from some random persons hunch

No, it works like this:
-customer suspects spit
-customer has his food tested. Spit confirmed.
-with those results in hand, DNA samples are ordered.

If the customer is not a retard then the customer will get a DNA sample from the suspected spitter on his own. For example, if I suspected the waiter might have spat in my food then I could save the receipt which the waiter has touched, thereby providing me with a DNA sample unwittingly.

I was eating at A&W with my brother one time and they randomly came up and offered me a free milkshake in the middle of my meal, always wondered what was up with that.

You're the kind of person who gets their food fucked with

So, the half meat and half veggie pizza that me and my 6 year old innocent niece ordered last week because she doesnt like meat had spit in it? Wow! very classy. So hard to make a half and half.

Huh?

Do you have any idea how much DNA can be in that plate innocently? Microscopic flakes of skin, a hair follicle, dna is literally anything from your body. It just doesn't fucking work this way, the person will bitch or threaten and it'll just be denied, they'll be asked to leave, and legally NOTHING will be done about it unless this autist rambling on wishes to bankrupt himself with lawyer fees and large amounts of time, in which case it probably still won't go anyway.

A lot of restaurants do that. It could be for several reasons. Some places give out food just to be nice and attract more customers or repeat business. Other times it could have been a mistake in the back: I.e. customer at the drive-thru ordered a large but they made a small by mistake. Instead of throwing it out, they gave it to a customer.

Well sometimes, when we had extra shit leftover, we would give it out to the more quiet people who weren't so needy with service. Honestly, we would notice if people came in, ordered their food, and weren't so burdensome

Fuck off
Huh huh huh?
That's the sound you make when you suck my fat germanic cock you fucking reddit cuck

I hate to say it, but possibly. It depends on the workers and the place. I've never spit in peoples food even ones who are being jerks, mainly because I'm a pussy and walk around with guilt even when i don't do things. But I've witnessed it happen, and that's the pizzas that piss some people off the most. Is it right? Fuck no. Is it their job to make that pizza however it's ordered? Yes. Do I give a fuck about you or your niece though? NO. No resteraunt is safe to eat in, i see what goes on behind the scenes, and i make the choice to test my luck and eat out every now and then anyways. You can only truly know what's in your food if you cook it at home. Some kitchens are fantastic, but at the end of the day cooks are often ex-criminals or people with shitty social problems anyway, they're riddled with substance abuse, unhappy, work long miserable soulless hours for little pay, and don't give a fuck about you or your kids. Some people go into this business because they love cooking, most go into it because they're losers or fuckups who can't get hired elsewhere. So there's my take and warning on it.

Haha as long as I don't order there again I have nothing to worry about tho. You see I know it's about me being afraid and not about you actually having the balls to do anything, if you spit in my food I risk herpes you risk your job.
In fast food I an rule it out all together because I can see my food being made and even when I don't I know there is little communication between cashiers and cooks and they are in a hurry and don't know who the food it for
When ordering take out if they piss me off I rate 1 star and never call again lr I do this
And in restaurants instead of complaining and sending my food back I finish it, don't tip and tell the manager it was terrible , I have after all my couple regular places where I never complained and they treat me great to fall back to

Another completely unrelated tip, but never EVER eat a salad or things with fresh cut veggies that isn't cooked first.

One place years ago I started at they upgraded me to pasty chef (not a chef at all), I had to ask one of the guys where the tongs or mixing spoons were for a salad i had come in, the dude tells me we usually just do this as he proceeds to stick his hand directly in the salad mixing it up with the dressing, then washing them afterwards. This place was fine dining.

This story is much worse and scared me for life. More recently I was working at a bar and grill, the resteraunt itself looked clean, the kitchen not so much. A guy was chopping diced onions for the salad, slices his finger fairly bad, lots of blood. The guy tries to go home and the mananger says nah we need you now, just work through your shift. Guy proceeds to bleed forever all over the cutting board and still prepping all the rest of the vegetables. This guy was a junky too, so possible hep or worse.. I was so fucking scared of eating anything uncooked in a resteraunt ever since.

I've never spit in food in my years at restaurants. My dad never spit in food in 20 years of food service either. I believe there is nothing more sacred than a person's food. If you spit in food, you're an immature faggot that needs to manage their emotions and not cry whenever the worlds doesn't shit rainbows on you.

There's so much you don't know
>risk losing job
ha

no but we use shit we drop on the floor

this

5+ yrs restaurant experience and i have never seen anyone do it, or people who would tolerate it if they saw it.

i think it's an american thing because everyone knows americans are stupid and petty about everything :^)

Personally I and a few other guys I know do it if you're not white.

Y'all work in fast food or something, how do you know if the customer is an asshole if you're supposed to be in the back cooking

B-but user I am American ;-;
That being said, it's probably more a northern North America thing. Everyone there is notorious for being fucking rude.

Chances are they don't need your business anyway.

People who fuck with other people's food deserve to be tortured. I'm always the utmost polite with retail and fast food workers because I have worked retail and I know it sucks, but people who intentionally fuck with customers deserve to be fired and never have a job again.

No, but sweat is a reality of life. I don't care how high end, when they're working in 100+ degree environments for prolonged periods, you're gonna get a little brow sweat in there.

How about you wear a hat you fat greasy fuck

Never worked in a kitchen.

Why spit when you can cum?

Waitress for 6 years and I have a total of around five or six times.

No. But the thought has occurred to me, since I've worked at 3 separate Five Guys locations across the country and within a month at each place I knew exactly who the secret shoppers were.

Total pieces of shit. Fuck anyone who "works" that "job". It's almost always bitchy soccer moms and borderline-NEET neckbeard faggots.

I hope you get raped in the parking lot after your shift.

Five or six times.

My dad used to work in a catering hall, there was a chef that jacked off into a particularly rude customer's mashed potato side.

Why?

If you live in America, tipping is mandatory. Why are Americans entitled fucks? A tip should be an extra when someone does something that is not required in their service, a prize for doing more than what is asked for. It's not my fault your people get paid terribly

Kill yourself you fucking tumblrite peice of shit, you wanna do that while they can see you fucking pussy?

No, you slimy peice of shit, I'd like see you do that while they're looking and get your fucking ass kicked. You do it because you're a fucking edgy spineless low life who deserves to be caught, fired, and never have a job again.

>you wanna do that while they can see you fucking pussy?
>said the keyboard warrior

>A tip should be an extra when someone does something that is not required in their service

Right. What kind of service do you expect for $2.13 an hour?

>breakfast pizza

Explain this please.

>waaah! They owded somfing compwex!
Kill yourself you fucking baby

So? I'm not fucking with people's fuck am I?

Fucking food* But youll probably give them AIDS so fuck too

Hope you get tit cancer

They're being paid to deliver food, how hard can that be? Of course it's going to be underpaid. If they don't like it, they should stop leeching off people and study to get better jobs.

most waitress are women, so is it really a surprise that they are all petty, vindictive, self-entitled cunts?

/thread.

> They're being paid to deliver food

Not if you don't tip. In America you're determining how much they get paid, not if they get paid extra.

You didn't answer my question. Exactly what sort of effort do you expect for under minimum wage?

>They're being paid to deliver food, how hard can that be?

Doesn't seem very hard to me, then again I've never done it. I imagine it could be a huge pain in the ass when a butch of neckbeards with no social skills expect their precious pizza to be delivered fast fast fast regardless of traffic, weather, and other things that they don't even realize are issues.

>>of course it's going to be underpaid
I have a few friends who did it. Most of them ended up making well over $20/hour after tips.

>>and study to get better jobs.
I'm pretty sure most of them are. When was the last time you saw a pizza delivery guy who wasn't obviously a student?

Bait or a petty cunt

Not the other guy, but:

>Exactly what sort of effort do you expect for under minimum wage?

No server in the US in decades has ever made less than minimum wage regardless of tips. It's illegal. In my state, servers get paid a "living wage" and receive all tips on top of that.

>I have a few friends who did it. Most of them ended up making well over $20/hour after tips.

I thought they were underpaid...

>When was the last time you saw a pizza delivery guy who wasn't obviously a student?

Literally every time I have ever ordered a pizza. They're all worthless fucking stoners who settled for that job because it pays more than minimum wage.

Tipping is going to be a thing of the past in a couple of decades. As minimum wages increase to meet "livable wage" standards, businesses will stop endorsing the system. It's already started happening.

>What kind of service do you expect for $2.13 an hour?

I expect a certain level of professionalism, decent manners, and adherence to a state-enforced hygiene policy irrespective of how much the worker is being payed if they are operating in a public-serving establishment which has to abide by all necessary legalities and customs.

Oh wait - America...

>Americans
ahahahaha

>or make us work extra,

How dare they make an order that gives us more money but we're too lazy to fulfill!

take it easy on him, he's waited tables for over 6 years

Its not mandatory retard

I worked at Pizza Hut for a while and knew a guy that jizzed into one

NO

GET THAT FORBBIDEN SHIT OUT OF HERE

It is unless you want arrogant teens spitting on your food next time you go to the same restaurant

I try to be polite as possible to service people, but I am terrified that one day I'll say the wrong thing, or maybe the cook has a bad day, or for whatever other reason.

Shit like this is one of the reasons why I'm learning to cook for myself. Fuck the food service industry.

Yeah seriously, learning to cook is one of the best things you can do.

I mean you eat 3 times a day, it's like investing in a good mattress, you spend more time using it than you think. Once you learn how to cook proper you'll never feel right paying 13 bucks for an overcooked steak from some shithouse.

Never spit in a customers food but I did put a pube in a coworker's breadsticks because never never helped clean up after closing.

Huh?

I hope that chef ate someone elses cum salad and got AIDS and died

>lick their licks

No but if you're a cunt for no reason I'll give you the smallest/ready to expire shit I've got. Anything to not encourage you to come back.

As much as I can get away with. I actually never thought to do it until I saw fight club. I'm a poor cunt with nothing to lose so what do I care? If I have to waste my life doing this job I may as well leave my mark by having as many people ingest my body fluids as possible.

You cant give a person aids like that, he'd have to cut his hand open and bleed all over the food...it just wouldn't work.

fuck you!

Why so hostile? Damn neckbeards. I know one or two chefs that mix their cum in food just for kicks. Be happy you just got off with a little bit of saliva, geez

knowing what you know would you ever eat in a restaurant?

>not american
>workers get minimum wage and tipping is optional
>the only ones that mess with the food are entitled pieces of shit
>tfw

Also aids doesn't survive out of the human body after ~60 seconds.

Sure I would. Only certain types of people get their food messed with. This is probably different for diners outside of the hicktown I've lived in, though
I would say shit wages and shit lives are something that makes a person want to use a bit of the little freedom given by god to mess with people who deserve it

>people who deserve it
Does someone who tips nothing or even a bit too little deserve it? And just how much tipping is decent enough?
People who thrive on tips are some of the most greedy and selfrighteous cunts I've ever seen, and I'm so these cunts don't even desperately need tips like americans do.

No my friend, only if you look like you can afford to tip. Most of the time its because of assholish behavior. Trying to flirt and wasting the waitress's time. A comment like "hurry it up sugar tits" might do it.

But it could be things not related to tips. I knew a waiter who really hated buissnessmen and anyone in a suit would get messed with. Also, if you're a branch manager and you're stupid enough to eat food prepared by your own employees, prepare to get some dick cheese with your parmesan

Tipping is why you get that wage, dumb fuck.