Are there any storage containers that don't turn orange and smelly after three uses?

are there any storage containers that don't turn orange and smelly after three uses?

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Rubbermaid-8-Piece-Glass-Food-Storage-Set/15522402
thesweethome.com/reviews/best-food-storage-containers/
amazon.com/dp/B01BVJWCN6
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lycopene#Staining_and_removal
amazon.com/T-fal-Stainless-Dishwasher-PTFE-PFOA-Free-Saucepan/dp/B00KHTP1AI/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just wash them properly you doublenigger

>implying I don't wash them thoroughly you triplenigger

Glass ones

There's a chemical in tomatoes (and some other foods I think) that permanently stains plastic, if that's what you mean

Maybe stop eating dye-filled crap

>Buying dollar store containers and complaining about them

T U P P E R W A R E.

But honestly, as long as they're washed properly it should be fine. Don't get autismo about the colour.

Even Tupperware stains. That said..
Soak them in bleach water and the stains will come out.

Fair enough, I mean it absolutely would over time.

My Tupperware is opaque though and after about 3 years is pretty much the same as it was.

Sauce on that?
I always hated it when my mom cooked tomatoes when I was a kid because cleaning any of the utensils was impossible if it was made of plastic

Rubbermaid makes glass bowls with rubbery lids that are dishwasher and microwave safe. The glass bowls are even oven safe I think.

I bought 10 sets 4 years ago and haven't worried about food storage since. Threw out every other disaster with non matchingbtops and all that shit. Now i have ten tops in each size huzah! Non have chipped or broken... Very strong glass. I take them Into work a couple times a month when I am not being a fast food eating fat ass.

I take it back. I think I might have bought like, 6 or 8 of these Pyrex sets instead. Mine are round, come in 4 sizes and have blue tops. They changed the top color I guess..

Either product is a great investment imo. The glass is perfectly sterile and doesn't discolor, the tops do well in the dishwasher.

Stainless steel, what a dumb question. Stainless steel is also superior because it can be much lighter and thinner while still being sturdier, and it's a much better heat conductor so it's also better for cooling down foods quickly. In addition, you can put stainless steel containers in the oven and on the stove or grill to heat up, bake or cook with. It's also cheaper and basically why the fuck would anybody have plastic containers? Like durr how would I possibly know what's in this container unless it's transparent hurr this is definitely worth all the major downsides of plastic

>basically why the fuck would anybody have plastic containers?

Because most people on this board to 99% of their cooking in the microwave.

are
are you retarded user?

Metals will react with acidic ingredients, glass is best.

not retarded enough to put fucking stainless steel in a microwave, obviously

As almost everyone else ITT has said:
GLASSLOCK

thesweethome.com/reviews/best-food-storage-containers/
amazon.com/dp/B01BVJWCN6

Lock&Lock boroseal line.

anything glass
if you hand wash the lids those will last forever too

Pyrex is love, Pyrex is life

Found the name en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lycopene#Staining_and_removal

PYREX IS LIFE, PYREX IS LOVE!!!!!

i don't see anywhere else to post this. i need a small pot i was wondering if this is ok:

amazon.com/T-fal-Stainless-Dishwasher-PTFE-PFOA-Free-Saucepan/dp/B00KHTP1AI/

I call bullshit. I use the CHEAPEST shit thin-as-fuck probably-disposable tupperware, fill it with tomato pasta for weeks, and it's never taken on a tinge of color. I wash it with soap and water when it's empty and that's the end of it.

I honestly don't know how people get their shit orange and gross looking.

They probably microwave it with the tomato crap or anything especially greasy inside it.

Yes. Glass.

sadly hes prolly right.

nice set
I call bullshit unless you never microwave with them.

>steel
>containers
The hell are you talking about?