Anyone else remember this scene from FFX...

Anyone else remember this scene from FFX? I'm pretty sure this is how many of us feel right now in regard to crypto in general. We've been offered a once in a lifetime chance to risk it all and make it.

Choose your coins/tokens wisely for the 2018 bull season. I honestly hope that everyone here makes it.

If I become a millionaire in 2018 with my over 100k REQ stack, I'm literally going to book a flight to Belize just to experience sitting on a beach, sipping a pina colada, and thinking about how Veeky Forums was the best thing that happened in my life. It'll be fucking surreal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9osyZ7lxC_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Always liked auron. I don't have anything in crypto I can't afford to lose, so fuck it. We zero dawn now.

Checked, and yea. Also liked Auron.
I think so. But 2018 might not be the make or break year. A lot of anons will make it this year, but I think we have until 2020 for the very carefully chosen projects

I unironically researched LINK further, because I liked Link to the Past, and because Sergey said he was also a gamer (and dropped some Zelda references in the project). I will fucking cry tears of joy when Veeky Forums and videogames helped me make it.

It'd be insane if we all looked back 3 years from now and realized an illegal Japanese contraband deodorant forum helped changed our lives so immensely

I am also excited for the next bull cycle. At the end of the day, you have to realize that proper due diligence - doing everything you can to understand the crypto space and each project's proposed place in it; taking the time to learn the tools you'll need to be able to scan the horizon to get in on the big waves while they're still small - will quite possibly be the best investment of time you'll ever make.

Diversify. Don't get emotionally attached to coins. Keep your portfolio heavy in underlying layers (platforms and protocols). Have a plan and stick to it. Be patient but know when to cut your losses.

Oh, and get in on the ICO game while the getting is still good.

I just went to a piano concert where the pianist played FFX OST with his own arrangements.

I think I have good picks but I don't have much capital so I can't really diversify

I'm hoping to make it by 2020 or at least before my parents get too old since I want to give back to them while they're still relatively young and healthy

shit, if you can link a previous youtube of it that would be awesome.
This is still one of the only pieces I can still play by heart on piano:
youtube.com/watch?v=9osyZ7lxC_8

Hope you make it user
Take heart in knowing that autists like Vitalik have donated to rejuvenative medicine research, if that gives you some inspiration.

>get in on the ICO game while the getting is still good
Since we're being bros here, my best pick is XCM, with the little research I've done. If you have better ones, great. But DYOR on that shit, it looks solid

Comfy thread, thanks OP.

Just logged out in XIV, if crypto makes me some cash I'm gonna get the biggest Nanamo plush ever.

I do like CoinMetro. Keep an eye out for Crowd Machine.

Pre-sales are the way to go, though.Public sales are going to be more and more rare, especially for the good projects. The space is so big and fast-moving that it's essential to connect with others who are engaged in researching projects and scoring allocations. Just like any other line of work, networking is key.

I remember one day when I went to a "fortune teller" (she was part of some animistic African religion) and she read my future by using seashells. I was already an atheist by this point so I didn't believe it much but she said in the future, I was gonna be very wealthy but to be careful with people around me.
I didn't get how could I have become wealthy since I didn't have much hope for the future. It's also a very broad thing to say and which lacks any credibility but pehaps it's a prophecy about to come true. Either way, it's worth risking a few thousands to try and make a few millions

I like when he says that Sin is Jetch.

checked and thanks.
Some shit that's presale and might not even do crowdsale:
Endor

I'm putting all my profits and savings from the stock market ($11K) into link. I live in a third world country so even if I 5x or 10x its enough to buy a house before I graduate college. If I lose it all nothing really changes in my life but if I make it well nothing changes either kek.

Literally in Tulum sipping a Coco loco and listening to the waves. We can do it anons.

that sentence was so damn weird, i think it was right before the final boss battle.

felt forced, like the devs were really, really trying to come up with something "cool" for him to say and just came up with this random nonsense

Veeky Forums helped me take many steps forward but also several steps back.

Lol I'm pretty close by, let me get my homies and we beat the shit out of you for your crypto.

I don't like the token metrics on Endor, personally. They're asking for too much money.

There's actually not a lot of really attractive presales on the market right now compared to a few weeks ago IMO, but two I have my eye on are Mainframe and Morpheus.Network. Also Akropolis and Atonomi but good luck getting an allocation.

>Being scared of anyone on a Tibetan finger box instructional web forum

post moar

jaja ya te cargo el payaso pendejo

Fuck off beaner. We need to build the wall higher here too.

i wish he had killed faggot tidus, then tidus get raped by kimari

Almost dinner time, dinner and a show at the resort tonight

nice user a bit jelly not gonna lie. enjoy my man

just cricked my neck rotating my head 90 degrees to look at your snaps. I demand compensation !

any hookers on the plate tonight?

Thanks bro, gotta give yourself a break now and then for sanities sake

Nah, real men don't pay for sex.

That's nothing but a femcunt meme, pal.

Every man pays for sex. You just don't seem to realize it.

Unless you are Jeremy meeks

LMAO cringey ass fucking kids hahahahahahahha. If you're not sitting comfy right now you are doing everything completely wrong. Now is the time when you are supposed to stake an initial investment, and times like December 2017 are when you're supposed to sell. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Nano
Strat
Req
Neo

Might be ok year for me but wont be my "make it" year.