TFW: You saw Reviewbrah drunk and crashed out in Las Vegas

>TFW: You saw Reviewbrah drunk and crashed out in Las Vegas.
Want more, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAYQ-5BRrUQ
warosu.org/ck/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=!!UbrbMNkfv+I&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for real?

did he get diddled?

Yeah, I played Blackjack with him and drunk Martinis.

that is so cool. love reviewbrahs sense of humor

Post proof fggt.

Other than original photographs?

youtube.com/watch?v=iAYQ-5BRrUQ

all you did was screen cap this vid faggot

Are there any other pics? Stories? That one picture doesn't say anything.

Heh heh.
Op's known for being a serial troll, best to filter the weeaboo faggot.

Were you guys cum-swapping?.

Pic of your van faggot.

who gives a fuck that kid is so fucking annoying

He dresses like a mortician from the 1930s US Midwest. Creepy and then some. Do not relate.

Unsubscribe from my channel if you're subscribed.

the true king of Veeky Forums graces us with his presence. We are not worthy of you reviewbrah

Is it true someone broke into Review Brah's house and sexually assaulted him?

Hi autismbreh

The silent majority of Veeky Forums respects you, John.

You make quality videos and you're great. Keep up the good work man, you're a legend

review this
*unzips dick*

Yay! I was of the impression you didn't come to this board anymore

is this his real trip? were you really sexually assaulted by a canadian?

Hey man, you rock. Don't let haters get you down!

Is that really him? Well then, let me take the opportunity to say:

You are a pompous little shit. I can only assume that your videos are made for an audience of young children because the arrogance you display explaining extremely simple and common-knowledge things seems almost sarcastic in nature.

Like every other boy your age, you think that you're smart and you know a lot of stuff. You don't know shit, son.

Please take this criticism and use it to improve yourself.

idc if troll or not. Martinis would be a nice touch to your reviews. add a touch of class or something.

and yet you have watched them.
what have you done with your life user?

>Calling others pompous

Oh the ironing.

A hell of a lot more than become youtube infamous for making cringe-level videos.

>doesn't know what irony is

Love you mate. Anons on Veeky Forums will tease you, but for the most part we love your content. Cheers!

Yeah no
warosu.org/ck/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=!!UbrbMNkfv+I&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

I've seen some of your videos
they're too slow paced to keep my attention so I end up reading threads while they play

cut your fingernails

well in the last trip he was near a 'big car' so i assume he is on a trip with all the shekels he's been getting on patreon and from soylent

>last trip
last vid i meant. but whatever, good on johnny for making some dosh from this stuff.

God has spoken!

is it true /pol/ is stalking you and planning on force feeding you weed brownies?

When it comes down to it, isnt the universe infamous, user?

>Can't iron

At least you have tendies.

See

It's not him.

yeah, no shit sherlock