What is the best condiment and why is it always mustard?

What is the best condiment and why is it always mustard?

If you like mustard then why didn't you post actual mustard?

This is what actual 100% mustard looks like. what you posted contains more water than it does anything else. Mustard seed is no. 3 on the ingredients list.

This is the best

Actually, pic related is real English mustard. Produced since William Shakespeare was writing his sonnets.

Colman's "mustard" is the product of some six fingered cousin botherer in the 1800s. A very poor imitation.

I didn't mean colman's specifically. I meant powder instead of that shite in a squeeze bottle. Twekesbury is indeed good shit.

not op, but i use a wide assortment of mustards. they all have their uses, depending on the type food.

american mustard is the only type of mustard i want a burger.

What brand is the closest to Mcdonald's hot mustard?

Murricans don't know shit about mustard, sorry.

Damn, it IS always mustard. Pic related, personal favorite. Last thanksgiving my family got a ton of different types of mustard to eat with leftover cold turkey, shit was pretty cash

Do explain what you know then.

William Shakespeare was a faggot, I bet he loved that shitty mustard.

Do explain what you know.

4chin being a faggot and posting my reply twice.

>William Shakespeare was a faggot
Most intelligent post on Veeky Forums to date.

It is a well spiced mayo, but then again all well spiced mayo have mustard

Right fucking here

Aioli.

1. HP sauce
2. Hollandaise
3. Mustard

nigga please

Salsa, it long ago surpassed ketchup in America and throughout the world a delicious salsa is the preferred condiment. Your yellow mustard/curry paste has nothing on salsa. Salsa has been modified into many forms and that's why it's the superior condiment.

anyone else eat split pea soup with a shitload of mustard in it? SO fucking good, one of my favorite dishes

joking apart, this is the based BritBro post of the month.

+10 for keeping it pottage famm8

I love this one. The same brand makes one that's mixed with honey and it's also pretty good. At least they sell it here in Europe

It's mustard.

Also why is there so much fucking sugar in ketchup? If there were less I might like it more.

Who fucking cares, it's delicious. Why is everybody here so anti sugar? Oh yeah I forgot everybody here is an overweight manlet.

Bow down to your based condiment God.

Almost 0 calories a serving. It's perfect for people switching their eating lifestyle to a healthier avenue.

is vinegar a condiment? i think it's my fave

it's made from fruit retard