Anyone else getting calls out of the blue from people that cut you off years ago because of becoming successful?

Anyone else getting calls out of the blue from people that cut you off years ago because of becoming successful?

>wage slave all through high school
>had very few friends
>worked my ass off working at a grocery store and in landscaping
>at the same time, invest gains and run social media management
>graduate
>suddenly all my friends disappear, no one wants to hit me back

fast forward to december

>crypto takes off, I'm also making 7k monthly with social media management
>the few friends I have - who run the business with me - cop and office and buy new cars
>completely pay off university, despite being a freshman
>suddenly people I haven't talked to in YEARS start hitting me up
>"hey user, I heard you're into that crypto money"
>"hey user, I heard you have bitcoins."
>"long time no see user, I heard you're into cryptocurrencies now."
>"want to catch up?"
>"let's grab coffee"
>"can you help me invest?"

Sick and tired of this bullshit. Is there a better way to deal with shit like this than just airing them? I'm tired of people like this, but at the same time the same people who wouldn't give me the time of day are begging to learn what I do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RubBzkZzpUA?t=2m58s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell them to fuck off, simple. You don't have time to teach and they won't probably put the work to learn.

what's wrong with learning, find a website that will teach them the basics or put out a course and charge. Give back to the community you autistic faggot.

This don’t be a dumas. No elaborate revenge scheme, just tell em to git.

nice blog post faggot

I mean I'm all for helping people if I had the time, but not these people - they simply aren't worth it. I just don't want to come off as a cunt just in case my business/investments fall through one day, which is unlikely.

Honestly I just want to fuck off to a tax haven and automate the business I have currently, which isn't really possible.

After uni though, most likely that's the plan

Option A: You actually go out with them and make some new "friends".
Option B: You don't need new freinds so you just say no thanks.
That's all there is to it.

This. Otherwise they'll hold you responsible for their failures.

"Sorry, I'm pretty busy with investing while running a business so I can't reach out to you for a while."

Everyone on Veeky Forums is a successful businessman and investor. You're nothing special.

You failed the first rule of wealth management. Never let people know how youre living and what your wealth is

I mean that setup thread begs to differ

I haven't posted on facebook or instagram since october. I only told my closest friends.

Word spreads, especially in a college setting where every bitch wants your fucking money

i got news for you dude. they aint your friends. Call them out on that bullshit and cut them out of your life for good. from now on dont discuss your financial status

sounds like your "close" friends cant keep there mouth shut.

Yeah, they call me to make fun of me for losing everything during January

nope, probably time to cut them off too.

fuck man, this is why I come here. it's the only place to vent

Move of campus, go somewhere with a gated entrance. Don't go to college parties where niggers go. Word spreads, and they'll try to rob someone who they think is an easy mark. Just associate with grills, and your friends who also have money.

>7956019
no. don't tell anyone to "fuck off." that just breeds enemies. be smart and simply ignore them completely. that hurts them the worst, anyway. do not reply to them at all. give them nothing but silence.

>Just associate with grills, and your friends who also have money.
Yeah I'm working on this. I rushed a frat this semester and they all think I get my money from my parents now, just like everyone else. I have to live on campus for the first year but after that I'm out

this is true. we threw a party and eventually black guys were walking in, grabbing our beer out of the fridge, and walking right out. bunch of shitheads, never vote in their favor.

Nope, because I'm smart enough to not tell everyone I meet my financial situation.

go ahead and cum in your own face as a reward, champ.

How long have you been using my random insult generator?

>making it with crypto gains
>suddenly "friends" want to hang out
well well well... looks like the tables have turned. It's so satisfying to snub them.
>"hey bro whats up?!? got free time this week?"
>yea
>"cool let's hang out bro it's been a long time!
>nah don't feel like it
Then they stay quiet, until next week when they try this shit again. I especially like when they are not outright saying they want to hang out but hinting at it.
>"broo did you hear about this movie?"
>no
>"dude it's pretty nice"
>sure
Heh, nice try.
Fuck it feels good to be smug. You haven't talked to me in almost a year and now you want my attention. Well, you'll get it. But on my terms.

fuck them if they werent there with you for the shittiest parts they arent worth the toilet paper you wipe your ass with

How long have you been using my anal beads to fix your butthurt?

obviously this

It's simple
Let a literal nigger explain it to you
youtu.be/RubBzkZzpUA?t=2m58s
2:58

>I'm also making 7k monthly with social media management

How?

Less than 30 days.
I'd like to get a full refund.

Not fun being rich in your social circle if you aren't the only one

OP if I were in your position honestly I'd call them out on being unwilling to hang with me in the past and now all of a sudden wanting everything to do with me.

fuck them

This

If they didn't want you then they sure as hell don't want you now and only using you.

>Implying they even have your number

Larping fucktard.

>not fighting those niggers for that blatant disrespect

Time for you to get a better crew of friends. Also learn how to fight.