What are they doing to our food?

What are they doing to our food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8L9y7aBU2xo
youtu.be/S1LEju-KmvI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You won't die any sooner. Quit being such a woman.

The paranoid schizophrenics are always the best reasons to read the comment sections

One time I found this woman who was complaining on the Discovery Channel's Facebook page about melting ice caps. I went to her page and it was absolutely full of pictures of vapor trails in the sky and rants about chemtrails.

>making ice cream with a kitchenaid
opinion discarded

The same thing they're doing to our snow.

youtu.be/8L9y7aBU2xo
youtu.be/S1LEju-KmvI

Breyers doesn't melt he's absolutey right, it kind of seperates. It turns into room temperature foam the way cool whip does

Read the label you little faggot. Some will say "ice cream and other will say "frozen dairy desert" Pussy

What brand of tinfoil do you use for your hats? I've been using Reynolds Wrap but it rips really easily...

I pound out my own out of aluminum I mined and smelted from the mine near my cabin. Store brand ones are involved with the government and don't actually block out anything.

>rinsing out the carton after finishing
>filling the lid with water instead of rinsing and throwing away as done with the carton

this troll obviously saw that shithead on youtube who has shown time lapse video of ice cream, then decided to fabricate his own story and claim he discovered this. fucking fuck off you piece of shit.

Why would someone rinse a carton before throwing it into the trash?"

So that the residue inside it doesn't rot and stink up the kitchen.

I tried Breyers once and knew right off the bat it wasn't ice cream or anything that should be eaten. How they haven't went under, I don't know.

Because they were intending to recycle the cardboard?

I wasn't paying attention and accidentally bought some "dairy desert" instead ice cream. It tastes so wierd. Not creamy and too sugary. It just sits in my freezer now. At least it got me to stop eating so much ice cream.

Dr. Breyers I'm B&J

Glad someone got it

You Banepost on acid enough and it becomes imprinted into your brain like a childhood trauma.

>being glad about /tv/ shitposters on Veeky Forums

Sure is Summer.

I actually started browsing Veeky Forums before /tv/, but nice try, thanks for playing!

/pol/ here, nearly all big name ice cream brands are 100% Jewish. Breyer's, Ben & Jerry's, Haagen Dazs, the whole fucking lot.

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

stopped reading at breyers, literally sub-human tier trash for people too cheap to drop an extra two fucking dollars to buy haagen or ben and jerrys desu

oy vey

Breyers is absolute shit anyway to hear it's made of melted Styrofoam doesn't surprise me.

Do us all a favor and wash your daily red pill down with some bleach next time

Hydrocolloids, hydrocolloids everywhere.

Hmm, who could be behind this post?

All the companies were started using Presbyterian equipment religious conspiracy