What can you make with instant mash besides instant mash?

What can you make with instant mash besides instant mash?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devils_Tower
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should make lots of things. Anything BUT mash. Instant mash mash is worst mash.

>potato water
>vodka
>potato breading for mashed tater balls

All I got OP.

>potato dashi

fuck, now I'm done

>>potato dashi
what.

gnocchi

Back in elementary school, they made a kinda baked mashed potatoes that everybody loved, which consisted of an ice cream scooper of mashed potatoes on a cookie tray that was baked until lightly browned and sprinkled with a bit of paprika.

huh?

You could make a mash potato model of the devil's tower in Wyoming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devils_Tower

the fuck is potato dashi

I sub 1/4th the flour for ciabatta with potato flakes
makes it extra delicious

It's dashi, but you sub potato flakes for bonito flakes. Maybe a cooking board isn't for you.

They're not bad for thickening up the filling for something like beef turnovers.

Fishcakes. Just add fish of choice, seasoning and any veg you want. Bread and fry.

instant trash

Shepard's pie.

"Shepherd's

Instant mash? More like, insant trash.

Amirite guys?

Who's gonna hit me up high?

Calm down, Tyrone.

Thanks. I always fuck up the spelling.

Here.

Feel free to HMU with an AMA about my post BTW

Oooh, I like making little pancake things with them. Make your instant mash with them, and season them.

I like using garlic and parsley. Shape it and use a frying pan with a little bit of oil like you're frying an egg and cook it like a pancake. But longer. Brown on one side, then flip. Eat with source and chives, bacon, cheese- Your loaded baked potato goods.

Or just some ketchup. Or maybe eat with some egg and chorizo.

>Oooh

Stopped reading right there. Obviously one of those faggot types.

"With source."

Fucking autocorrect.

Sour cream.*

Dude, I'm a girl. Sorry I flip over cooking.

That's hot. Got kik? x

fake vaginal lubrication

I'm taken. Sorry. And I don't use KiK anyways.

But I appreciate the compliment.

They make a good binder for various croquettes and patties. I like making a salmon fish cake with poached flaked salmon, smoked salmon offcuts, crushed salad potatoes, a heavily seasoned tarragon vinaigrette and potato flakes as a binder.

They're also an excellent thickener for slow-cooker stews, which often have trouble thickening with other common options

You do this and you might regret it for the rest of your entire life.

Leave him, he's not worth it. Let's run away together. Vegas, LA, I don't care. All I care about is you being in my arms.

delicious cake

sounds fucking awful.

Sorry, user. Not over instant mashed potatoes. Or Veeky Forums, for that matter.

Then i'll just step up and say it. I want to bury my face in your groin. Changed your tune a little now?

This is why there are no girls on the internet.

Good, it's better that way.

replace bread crumbs with them when frying.

This is the only possibly use for them.

You do realize mash potatoes is as easy as throwing peeled potatoes in salted water until they are mushy right? It couldn't be easier or cheaper.

And you don't even have to peel them

Potatoes don't keep in my pantry for a year.

I'd flip you over like a muscular dystrophy sufferer flipping pancakes, if you know what I mean.

Potato flakes are pretty awful to begin with.

>garbage in
>garbage out

Like fucking that "girl" in this thread.

Filler when you are drunk making mashed potatoes and put too much liquid in the actual potatoes.

Thanks for perpetuating patriarchic stereotypes

>then you put too many flakes
>then too much liquid
>then too many flakes
>then you end up with a ridiculously huge pile of mash
Every fucking time

Better than shitty faux potatoe soup.