CryptoKeks - High Roller Pepe

Just letting you know user, this is the easiest 2x of your life. You only have to put in .04 for it as well.

cryptokeks.com/#

Everything else has already doubled or 4xed. High Roller Pepe just dropped.

smart contract (verified source code):
etherscan.io/address/0x19c716605262c42a89bd7d73a2072bff29ea96c5

proof of payouts:
etherscan.io/tx/0x5e2ac4d6057d6af5eb26ece801ea1c6b9aa00ba86d065136d190cf3c9420ca7e

click on any tx hash in the contract. whoever buys this is gonna make it

Fuck, I don’t have any eth right now and I don’t want to sell any of my holdings at a loss. This game looks promising, though.

Hovering over metamask, someone convince me to buy this

Just look at the prices of all the other ones. This shit has only been up for a day.

I already know this game is gonna blow up. It’s fucking PEPES. Reddit will eat this shit up.

still pushing this ponzi, pajeet?

stay poor

>game
the current state of scam shills

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM THIS DUDE HAS RESET THE GAME AT LEAST 3 TIMES AND TAKEN EVERYBODY'S MONEY.

THE PAYOUT SYSTEM DOESNT WORK PROPERLY. THIS WAS A PREVIOUS CONTRACT HE USED. HE JUST LOADS A NEW CONTRACT TO THE WEBSITE EVERY FEW HOURS. CONTRACT HAS A KILL SWITCH IN IT.

what else is it?

OP IS JUST TRYING TO SCAM YOU FOR METH MONEY. HIS FUCKING HANDLE ON HIS WEBSITE REGISTRATION IS METHNERD

this is fake fud dude. why would you fud an eth game lmao

because you owe me ETH motherfucker.

For real now, a Pepe market backed up by a blockchain would be genius.

a scam

We really gonna do this shit every time you post this fucking game?

How bad do you need to convince people to take free money, pajeet?

the contract code is verified. nothing pajeet about it

If this horse shit ponzi is actually working for you, then the brainlets deserve it.

Verifiably malicious

dude, you can look at the tx hashes. those "brainlets" are getting 2x their money. once this is shilled properly it will explode like fat man in 1945

Kek, fuck off mate.

Yes it will explode when you flip the killswitch and reset the game

How many times has this faggot drained the contract and reset the game now? He's probably made at least a few full ETH off of this by now if people are actually buying in with every thread.

this is up for good
cry about it when these pepes go over 1eth each

Anyways dude, meth is cheap. You have already made over an eth if I am following your transfer funds trail properly. You should be set for a while. Just remember next time you get spun is that I bought you some of that you fuck.

idk where this meth meme came from

Whatever man you are trying too often to post this fucking game. Go jack off for like 36 hours straight then try again.

this is the fourth time I see it today
the sad thing is he catches a couple of gigantic retards every time

get em while theyre hot

They are hot cause you stole them from the previous owners and resold them.

dude i dont own this shit im a bagholder

discord gg/5MySqTd
Prizes:
1st place: 0.5 Eth
2nd place: 0.25 Eth
3rd-6th place: 0.1 Eth each

shoo shoo pajeet

THERE ARE NO BAG HOLDERS CAUSE YOU RESET THE GAME CONSTANTLY YOU DOUBLENIGGER!

idk what youre on about mate. im not the creator of this shit you act like i could make something like this

even if you aren't methnerd or whatever you are still promoting a scam.