Unitasker

Unitasker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnPqrna2Ilg&index=9&list=PLRQ6bDYk2GfZQz8F2Kp1nxsj4jjW_y6-2
news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2015/06/17/internet-looking-designed-cup-springfield/28881969/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't see a problem with unitaskers if they're small and basically take up the same amount of space as a spoon.

>peels vegetables
>shaves parmesan

wrong, you can use that tool for peeling a variety of vegetables; it works great for carrots, zucchini, cucumbers, etc.

You have changed my world.

>Peeling zucchini

Does anyone actually do this?

I guess not, but I suppose you could use it to make a flat sort of zucchini pasta anyway

Unitasker

>heats up food

>also makes drugs

Okay let's change it : heats up things

it also dries things out, eg. oven jerky just above ambient temperature.

I can store things in the bottom of mine.

>peeling vegetables

DELETE THIS

Pics?

by heating it up

I'm not at home so don't have any, but it looks like that one can as well.

>my garlic press isn't an unitasker because I can store a couple of pennies in it :^)

That's how stupid you sound right now.

I've recently discovered that a waffle iron can, besides making waffle, make nice sandwhiches.

>this

It's fucking worthless. In the time it takes to prep the garlic, press it, and clean out the fucking press you could have minced the whole bulb.

>stores things and keeps bugs out

I used to fry dumplings in a panini press.

Recipe/pics?

It holds things

What are you even fucking talking about?

It can also be hat.

it holds your hair

No, your hair is holding it.

You dont buy an oven because you can store things in it

You can cut around the edge of it for perfect pastry circles

You can do the same with a garlic press

You can't cut perfect circles because it is connected to the handle.

just tilt your knife a bit

It can also store things.

Behold, the ultimate kitchen unitasker.

you can put holes in pastries with it, and you can store things on it

No you can't, it doesn't work that way.
Pics or you're wrong.

>not getting the joke

are you foreign or maybe a Mormon

You can not store things in it.

that's why I said "on it". Take 2 of those and you can build a nice little shelf

It would be so narrow, not an acceptable shelf

It also makes you think of the early 90's.

The guy who drew that purple fucking line is probably a billionaire

enough to put some garlic presses on them that each store a seperate garlic clove

Y tho

>you can store things on it
But can you store things in it? Otherwise, it is just taking up space.

I'd put a few pennies in one too.
But couldn't you just do away with the knife sharpener bridge and make a bridge with garlic presses?

Nope, they would not fit. Please try again :^)

Do away with the pennies too and only deal in garlic presses as currency.

The handle is most likely hollow so you can roll up a few dollar bills and store them in there

Yes they would, there are tons of scientific studies about that, just google it

>The handle is most likely hollow
Yes, it is also most likely holding a certificate that states you are a faggot. At least, that is what it most likely says. since we are dealing in what is most likely.

>Veeky Forums getting mad when someone points out their double standards when it comes to unitaskers

Calm down buddy

What kinda nappy hair do you have?

>Having no counter argument and just attacking the reputation of the other person
I believe they say, wew lad.

>mfw it's just another day on Veeky Forums descending into anarchy because of garlic presses

This somewhat rustled my jimmies and I haven't even gotten out of bed yet

You could use the wire part for mincing garlic.

So? It's still a task it can do separate from "heating things up". And don't say I'm splitting hairs because that is basically the point of this thread.

As long as you're doing only a couple cloves you can leave the skin on, which you obviously can't while mincing.

can also be used to remove calluses or if sufficiently sharpened can be used for hair removal

>knife
>cuts things
Unitasker.

There is nothing inherently wrong with unitaskers, as long as you use it enough to justify owning it.

If a recipe makes use of an obscure tool, and I plan on making that recipe only once or twice, I will try to use an alternate tool.

If I plan on making the recipe many times, or if the use of such equipment is so extensive that not having it would waste too much time, then I'll buy that tool, even if it is a unitasker.

Like a concrete mixer?

Sure, why not?

It would be pointless to buy one for a very small project.

It makes perfect sense to buy one if you plan on doing numerous projects, or a very large project.

Could I mix bread or dough in it?
Have a hankering for some donuts after seeing a thread recently.

And chocolate too

don't you remember jamie oliver's olive oil pizza?
youtube.com/watch?v=PnPqrna2Ilg&index=9&list=PLRQ6bDYk2GfZQz8F2Kp1nxsj4jjW_y6-2
about 24:18 in

meant 20:48

>Unitasker

If you're retarded maybe.

Masaokis plz go

You can use it to beat your wife.

It can also crush things if used on its side, as well as make a storage shelf if combined with a couple of honers and a garlic press.

Unitasker

you can also stir with it, push things off a board with it, or flip something over with it. antiknife plebs rekt.

Alton brown can suck my minced garlic coated dick.

news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2015/06/17/internet-looking-designed-cup-springfield/28881969/

>being this "basic home cook"

It's what you use to make your spun sugar spirals to garnish patisserie ladm8.

It can also core apples.

What kind of useless asshole wastes resolution and screen realestate on some fucking fake cinema drop frame bullshit?
>jimmies.svx

its to avoid copyright claims i think, confuses the robots

if you add it as a string, you can use it as a telephone.

also you can stack them for fun or competition.

you could put it on the floor as a makeshift putting hole for golf practice.

you can cut a hole in the bottom, and use it as a makeshift megaphone.

or you can cut a hole on the bottom, and put it up against a door to hear what's on the other side.

This; it's a shitton faster to just mash a bunch of cloves in there than to properly mince it; you don't waste nearly as much as people think. I'm also a lazy asshole and use a mandolin for a lot of vegetables despite knowing how to cut properly.

I use mine for shaving.

Breddy overrated desu

The honing steel is the go-to weapon if you are under attack, a blade can shatter, have delayed effect, or in a panic you can connect poorly, so a solid, light clubbing tool is essential. don't get a cheap one though

Part of the point of something being a unitasker is that you could do the same job with a more versatile tool, which isn't the case with a honing steel (which is absolutely indispensable in the kitchen).