Does anybody else let their cereal tenderize in the Milk?

Does anybody else let their cereal tenderize in the Milk?

i think it adds a whole new dimension to the flavor and mouth-feel

>mouth-feel

>flavor
fucking rebel

>tenderize

are you retarded

i hate people that pour out their cereal when it gets a tiny bit soggy. fucking autists.

>are you retarded

yes yes, I think I see who's retarded

tenderize is a perfect fucking word to use

haven't you ever heard of chicken tenderize which are called by their colloquial name "chicken tendies" in the memes?

yeah, stll you

10/10
I got a good laugh OP.

Topkek.
Tendies are now called tendies due to the meat being tenderized.

Quit being fastidious. The beauty of the English language is its adaptability, plus we all know what OP means.

OP, I personally love letting my cereal sit. The flavor seeps into the milk and makes it dank as fuck.

confirmed for autist, please kill yourself and remove your faulty genes from the gene pool thank you

>dank as fuck
Go ahead and log off, Cheech. This site is for grown ups.

Is there a fucking bug in there

E X T R A
P
R
O
T
E
I
N

Anyone who likes their cornflakes soft should be stabbed with a lamp.

No, I actually dread the last few spoonfuls of mushy crap if I've taken a bit of extra time eating my cereal.
This thread is bad and you should feel bad.
Your texture preference is shit (literally) and you should just eat shit and nothing else.

i sincerely hope that everyone else in this thread is murdered violently in front of their loved on- wait you dont have those

...people don't actually do that... do they?

It started out as a joke. My friends had joked about it - even egged each other on to try it.
We all laughed at the concept.

Fucking a bowl of cheerios? The mere idea sent shivers down my spine. The initial roughness in texture. The cold milk shrinking my erect PENIS.

"What joy could there be in that?" I thought to myself.

After a few weeks nobody brought it up anymore. We'd moved on to different jokes and catch phrases as most groups do. They weren't as funny, but they definitely weren't as weird. We did the usual things and Friday was drinking day. By 2:00 am all four of us were plastered. Jake let out a long sigh after pounding another shot of SoCo and Kevin was loudly snoring on the couch. After a twenty minutes or so it was just Steve and I alone left finishing off our remaining beers.

"Dude hold on," Steve smiled.
"What's up man?" I said in my drunken stupor.

Steve sloshed his way over to his refridgerator and removed a gleaming white bowl from the fridge. I instantly knew what it was.

"What the shit fuck is that Steve?" I asked
"Fuckin Cheerios man. You should fuck them!" He seemed excited.
"Dude it was just a joke. Don't tell me you…" I was cut off.
"Naw dude I didn't fuck no cheerios. But I will bet you $50 you won't do it." I had my excuse.
"Fine fucker I'll do it." I was becoming erect already.
"How will I know you did it, huh?" I froze up. My erection started to die.
"Is this some elaborate ploy for you to see my fucking dick, bro?" I shouted, nearly waking our sleeping companions.
"Nah dude I just don't want any fucking cheating, man. I got $50 on this shit."
"Fine, I'll do it with my back to you and just stick my dick out through my fly." I was erect again.

We both went silent. I carefully walked to the corner of the room and looked down upon the soggy mash of Cheerios awaiting my erect cock.

They were Honey Nut.

Without waiting I plunged my eager tool deep into the bowl. The milk washed upon my swollen testicles as they dipped into the soft contents of the bowl. I thrusted gently and realized how the cheerios seemed to react to the shape of my member.

That's disgusting. I like my cereal crunchy thanks. You might as well eat oatmeal

The bowl was deeper than I expected. I heard crys of laughter coming from Steve but I kept going. I wave of white anticipation struck me as my PENIS grew stiffer and my balls rumbled with an all to familiar feeling.

I came. I came into that honey nut flavored bowl of beaten cheerios. My semen mixed flawlessy into the color of the bowl. My knees went weak. My breathing hastened.

"I fucking love cheerios," I said with a smile.

Three days had past since my first cheerio-man encounter.

I had since then started experimenting with different things. I tried chocolate milk, but it the whole experience just felt… interracial. I tried adding sugar as well but the clean up became a hassle.

Finally I settled on bananas. They were the missing part of the equation. The cheerio inspired orgasms had doubled in strength, but my roommates were growing suspicious. I had never ate cheerios in the two years we'd lived together and now I was going through a box per day. And nobody had ever seen me eat a bowl. I knew I had to be careful.

I called Steve to to joke about it a few days after it had happened and he didn't remember. I lost $50 but gained an experience that can only be equated with touching God. It was a fair trade.

With Steve out of the way I felt a little more relaxed.

"But not as relaxed as I could be," I whispered quietly to myself. A grin formed on my face as I slowly exited my room and made my way down the stairs. Only my roommate Lynn was home. She was gorgeous, but I had no time for girls.

I had cheerios.

>They were Honey Nut

This is Veeky Forums gold material... But its a bit /b

I carefully poured the bowl of cheerios into the deepest bowl I could find. I delicately sliced one whole banana and placed it meticulously around the bowl.

"This is going to be a great night," I thought.

I snuck outside to let the cheerios moisten, my PENIS throbbing in anticipation. My mouth moist as if the cheerios had some Pavlovian effect on me.

I snuck inside quickly and plunged my cock straight into their cool, soft innards. I thrust my head back in pleasure as the banana slices gently caressed the sides of my swollen prick. It had been only a few minutes, but showers of cum sprang from my PENIS mixing into the milky broth. A quiet whisper escaped my lips.

I began to cleanup and headed to the sink to wash the dish when I heard it.

"What are you doing?" My roommate Lynn stood there barely awake.
"I uh just having a bowl of cheerios," I smiled.
"I'm fucking hungry and you keep eating them. Now I'm craving em. Hand em over."

I was erect again.

She eagerly filled her mouth with my magic potion of cheerios, banana's, and semen infused milk.

While we're kinda on the subject, does anyone else eat their oatmeal raw? I just put like a cup or so of oats in milk with a little cinnamon or choclate syrup and eat it like cereal. I hate regular oatmeal

gross. i put as little as milk as possible.

I had a friend in highschool that I used to walk to. School with in the morning. They were quite poor. He used to just grab a handful of oats on the way out the door and eat them raw during the 10 minute walk. He said they were cheap, and puffed up in his stomach making him feel full.

Never known anyone else to eat oatmeal raw..