I'm at work and this has been sitting in the freezer for months. I want it, it looks good...

I'm at work and this has been sitting in the freezer for months. I want it, it looks good, but theres no microwave instructions.

Could anyone tell me if it's possible to make these in a microwave? I'm hungry as fuck and they look good.

Picture of the back incoming

Picture of preparation instructions

>Meat-free
Just eat your veggie tendies raw, user.

holy fuck I didn't even see the meat free part. I thought they were normal tendies. The back says they need to have a temp of 165 though so I wonder why you cant eat them raw

You can microwave them sure but they won't be as good. I'm vegetarian and I love this brand. Maybe bring the microwave down to half power and cook them for about 3 or 4 minutes. Hope it works out.

The only thing I'm concerned about is the 165 degree thing

You've gotta be shitting me. Just microwave the soy tenders until they're no longer fucking frozen, what the hell. I can't believe you made a thread for this, man.

see

Just cook it till their good buddy there's nothing in them that could hurt you if it's potentially undercooked

If I get e-coli I'm suing 4chans

Update: after 3 minutes they turned out like this and smell noticeably burned

Did you heat them on high or something?

Lol sorry man I should have suggested less time I guess
How do they taste

Probably, it's a shitty work microwave from the 90s I think

Yeah probably
Can't eat them though

Inside is rock hard (literally had to put my full weight on them to break them in half) and it doesn't look edible at all

May try throwing them at the window to see if they're hard enough to break it. The inside texture and feel reminds me of wood.

Bon appétit!

Soak it in hot water for a bit.

Should I try round two?

I'm at work, don't really have normal kitchen amenities

Why the hell is exasperated Marina so cute?

Just go to kfc my bru. Theyll get something nice going for ya!

Yeah on lower heat less time

Update: The microwave started smoking, had to unplug it and clear out the office. Tendies were burned to a crisp too, they slightly burned me when i went to grab them out and then melted the plastic trash bag i threw them in.

Not sure if the microwave is usable still. We're just letting it sit for now.

That's the last time I try to make tendies without an oven, or that dont actually have meat.

Le ebin thread!
Capped for future YLYL threads.
Today, OP was not a faggot.

user why the hell are you at work on a Sunday