I have warned about Peak Oil since the early 20s. I've been warning them, I've been sounding the alarm. Since the 1920s...

I have warned about Peak Oil since the early 20s. I've been warning them, I've been sounding the alarm. Since the 1920s, I have been saying to people, "Knock it off with the oil thing, we're using too much oil. Stop it. Find an alternative. Peak Oil is just around the corner."
I initially said, "By 1927 we'll be out of oil, completely. Gone. Oh, there might be a little bit in Saudi Arabia, but we haven't even developed that yet."
That's what I said, at the time. Then, in about the 30s and 40s, when we'd already developed the Saudi fields by then, I said "Yeah, okay, yes, we can tap into that for a while but Peak Oil is still just around the corner. We're gonna run out. It's almost gone in America, and it'll run out in Saudi Arabia by, I'd say the late 50s."
Then the 60s came around and we still had plenty of oil, but I said, "Look, by 1970 or so, it's gonna be gone. It's going to dry up. That's why the prices are going up!", and the prices went up, and they skyrocketed. It used to be 40 cents a gallon EVERYWHERE in the 70s, and then all of a sudden it's 80, then 90 cents. Then, pretty soon, in the 90s, it became a dollar a gallon, and then it was two, then it was three, then it was four, and I kept ringing the bell, and ringing and ringing and ringing.

I was right, and now it's gone. It's completely gone. All the oil. Gone. No more crude oil. It's totally dried up. I TRIED to tell you, but you wouldn't listen. Nearly a hundred years of warning, I begged and I pleaded, "LISTEN TO ME! PEAK OIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!"
Peak Oil. I said it, over and over and over, nobody would listen, and NOW IT'S GONE. We don't have any anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2015-06-carbon-dioxide-air-restrict-ability.html
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070228-mars-warming.html
livescience.com/1349-sun-blamed-warming-earth-worlds.html
solar-center.stanford.edu/sun-on-earth/Solar Influences on Climate-2009RG000282.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's no way all that oil so so far under the ground is just the decomposed remains of organic matter. There's literally oceans of the shit

Enlighten us master, where do chains of carbon come from if not organic matter.

NO MORE OIL

good post, reminds me of the permabears on Veeky Forums

Your post was meant to be sarcastic I suppose, but won't we all just die in a few decades when we actually run out of oil?
> muh solar power
Solar can't replace oil entirely, think about plastics, fertilizers, heavy carrier ships, air traffic and so on and so on. Also the problem of storage / transporting the solar power. If you want to power europe through the winter you would need large solar fields in africa, which would be a nightmare to defend and would make the EU vulnerable.

I'm currently 30 and I don't think I live for another 30 years. We will kill each other over the last conserves of cat food.

Well never run out of oli. It Will get harder and harder to find but it will never run completely out.

Crude oil isn't a fossil fuel. That's just brainwashing.

Yeah, we're fucked - we may not run out of oil, but it will become so cost prohibitive to extract that it might as well not exist. Saudi and many off shore rigs are already putting in 2 barrels of energy to extract 1. Besides that, we have to worry about the entire ecosystem collapsing:

>Insect populations down between 40-80% depending on region
>Riparian habitat reduced by 80-90%
>Wild vertebrae populations down 40% or more
>Ocean acidification
>Manmade oceanic hypoxic zones (Fertilizer run off in the Gulf of Mexico)
>Ocean populations dwindling
>Ground water supply drying up in many areas - what's left is severely polluted
>The blob, son of blob, and godzilla pressure systems causing extreme weather events along the entire western shore of the Americas (North to South)
>Extreme drought & wildfire
>Loss of arable land to suburban sprawl (dirt v. soil)
>Highways/roads destroying migratory animals
>Permafrost melt revealing massive methane pits/geysers
>Weakening Siberian jet stream
>Clearcut logging depleting soil nutrients (≈40 years left)
>Phosphorus depletion (≈40 years left)
>Monocropping killing biodiversity
>Sulfites from factory pollution are reflecting solar rays back in to space. If we stop polluting then the sulfite levels in the atmosphere will drop causing a sharp spike in average temperatures
>Fertilizer pollution/dependency (1 ton of N requires 2 tons of gasoline to produce)
>Meat industry massively pollutes and consumes nearly 55% of food production
>We've exceeded the carrying capacity of humans on Earth, but the population continues to skyrocket with no signs of slowing down.

TL;DR - pray that crypto will go on at least one or two massive bull runs so you can cash out and buy some land with a well. Because food and water are going to be all that matters in 20 years.

we wont but our descendants might

It's a meme. The US alone has 1.442 trillion barrels of recoverable oil deposits. Enough for over 200 years.

It's been debunked years ago. The oil gets created in the earth's astenosphere naturally and pushed up.
The Russians have even managed to produce oil artificially, but it's useless, because you need huge pressure and temperature.

The good thing is, we will pretty much never run out of oil.

Well that's fine and dandy, but we're already past 400ppm of atmospheric CO2. The last time the earth had that much CO2 was during the last great extinction event. Which we're entering now. Continuing to pump more into the atmosphere is a suicide pact, no wonder Elon wants to get to Mars so badly.

elon musk is jewish
did you know that

Shhhh (((they))) have a lot invested into making us think it's really scarce.

This isn't even including the natural gas reserves that are far greater.

No proof anthropogenic global warming is a thing. However, there is proof plants are absorbing more CO2 and cloud cover is increasing.

Ad hominem

Study your carbon isotopes and get back to me. Carbon from oil is easily identifiable by its isotope

CO2 is great for the planet and plant life. But yeah why not, fall for that one as well.

it's not ad hominem if it's true, you fucking kike

Don't forget to pay your carbon taxes.

Oh yeah? Go suck on a tailpipe for an hour and get back to me.

Fruit bearing plants in high CO2 environments produce more vegetation, and less nutrients so you have to eat twice as much to get the same nutritional value

You avoiding the nature of the argument by attacking a persons character. I don't like jews either but you're fucking clearly uneducated

Blatantly false, and you are very stupid for believing it.

>Carbon from oil is easily identifiable by its isotope

I'm not saying it's not in the atmosphere, what I'm saying is it either has no effect or a negligible effect. Warming on other planets have been increasing proportionately to our own which seems to indicate it's the sun, not our atmosphere.

>The oil gets created in the earth's astenosphere naturally

Elaborate how SiO2 is turned into C. I'll wait.

>The Russians have even managed to produce oil artificially

Hahaha, everyone can do this. Latin America even turned it into a minor industry.

i'm not "attacking" anything, you bloviating cuckfucker. it's not an "attack" to say that a jewish person is jewish. i'm just pointing out an observation, you hooknosed commie parasite fuck.
>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS LE UNEDUCATED Xdddd
holy fucking shit dude could you be anymore of a fucking scripted bugman striver soy faggot KIKE???

>MAGA
>Clearly in denial
>phys.org/news/2015-06-carbon-dioxide-air-restrict-ability.html

Get back to the argument at hand please

Please refute any of the bullet points I've stated

is it an "attack" if i say, "michael jordan is black"???

See

>backpedaling this FUCKING hard because you don't have a counter-argument
michael jordan is black
now sue me for race speech you fucking SPLC sheboon

I'd like to see a source on that, everything I've seen indicates the sun is not changing temperatures relative to historical averages

I'm just sticking to the matter at hand which is man made climate change - not jews or blacks you fucking mouth breather

so you admit you have no counter-argument
okay kike
i accept your surrender

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070228-mars-warming.html

livescience.com/1349-sun-blamed-warming-earth-worlds.html

Dude - these articles are over 10 years old, come on now

Oh I forgot science articles die after 10 years! Doesn't change the fact faggot. Now I see what everyone else is saying. You're not here for an earnest debate, you're here to be a holier than thou ecocuck.

Congratulations, I don't even know what your point was. Elon is a Jew and the Jews own Mars. Got it - MAGA on faggot

I grew up most of my life thinking oil was dead dinosaurs. American public education is shit, but I feel so retried believeing that. My pre-using the brain days.

stay mad, you fucking kike

Yeah, I get that but there are plenty of journals less than 5 years old that refute everything you've cited
>solar-center.stanford.edu/sun-on-earth/Solar Influences on Climate-2009RG000282.pdf

I'm not, all you can do is use ad hominem to detract from your insecurities as a little bitch neet living with the rents

stay mad, you fucking kike
DONALD TRUMP LIVING IN YOUR HEAD RENT FREE, KIKE

>Yeah, I get that but there are plenty of journals less than 5 years old that refute everything you've cited
>posts a journal from 2009
>just 2 years after the journal I posted
>implying you didn't google something and post the first result without reading it

And I'm done here. Have fun.

Please don't go! I want to see an actual collegiate source come out of that little brain of yours

Bitch please, I'm a lower saxon Behr which probably doesn't mean shit to you.

you're a fucking KIKE

Your lack of deductive reasoning is telling. I'm sorry a woman has never touched or loved you, it's pretty obvious you watch NASCAR and drink bud light on the reg.

>strawmanning this hard
typical KIKE tactic, you KIKE

Your little brain is so easy to troll

>LITERALLY STRAWMANNING THIS HARD
UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍

>implying carbon exists only in organic matter

No idea what Undertale is. The TL;DR of this thread is humanity is fucked. The anthropocene is here

卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卍

>1 post by this ID
What did he mean by this?

What about PHOSPHOROUS !!!

NOONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT PHOSPHOROUS

WEVE GOT NO MORE PHOSPHOROUS

WE CAN"T EAT WITOUT PHOSPHOROUS

We’ll be mining asteroids before running out of food. We don’t need 7billion people for that. Culling 80% of human population through war might be necessary, but in the long run it doesn’t matter. We’ve made it as a species, our destiny is the stars

This guy gets it - ATP drives all lifeforms and it requires phosphorus; which we have ≈40yrs left of it

Yeah, there's a couple 10 quadrillion dollar astroids out there, but I don't see us getting there any times soon with our renewed interest in coal and cutting space funding. Corporate entities will take over space exploration and replace all government. The masses are doomed

Algae, retard. There are literally oceans of it IN the oceans even to this day. It produces most of our oxygen and comprises most of our fossil fuel.

wew he went super autism god

the more we look for oil the more we find

The autism is strong

Thorium will save us, all hail the new king!!!!

>using a meme invented by /v/
KILL YOURSELF KIKE

You're not helping yourself - no one knows that the fuck you're talking about. Stick to the subject neet