I got invited to a gay wedding... I might go, but I'm not touching the cake...

I got invited to a gay wedding... I might go, but I'm not touching the cake. I have this irrational fear that there is semen inside of it, in places that semen doesn't belong. Gee, I wonder where I get these stupid irrational fears from.

It's Sunday morning, shouldn't you be at church with the rest of the idiots?

don't go, you sound like a downer

I only go to gay weddings; they're the only ones that are actually fun.

Seriously, don't go. You're awful. Most wedding cakes are catered, not hand made by the groom and (groom?) Bride. Good lord.

Hello, reddit.

#slaythegay

cant blame you for not wanting to eat jizz cake

>reddit
Says the animu faggot.

That is a pretty irrational fear. You've probably got a better chance of getting semen from McDonald's

I'm afraid to ask what do you imagine is inside the cake at normal weddings

what you don't want aids?

Veeky Forums is full of legitimate faggots you fucking cuck

It's not being a faggot that makes it obvious that you're from reddit, it's being a whiny, preachy faggot.

>I got invited
already a lie

You mean like the kind of whiny, preachy faggot that would come on Veeky Forums to blog about his bumfuck fears about some shitty wedding?

Do you mean that kind of whiny, preachy faggot, user?

*tips fedora*

Oh? I'm gay and my wedding was just a home-cooked dinner with my partner after we signed the courthouse papers. Stop using your acceptance of certain kinds of gay people as testament to your acceptance overall.

youre just afraid you gonna like it and then start thinking about suckin some cock off of craigslist, come on op do it do it.

kill yourself

yeah they should go to reddit!

This is some /v/ tier shitposting.