What does Veeky Forums think about this little book? Is it the ultimate /comfy/ book?

What does Veeky Forums think about this little book? Is it the ultimate /comfy/ book?

>post yfw when you realize it's a book about a retard playing with a piece of shit, pretending it's a bear.

futile and embarrassing samefag

you're a samefag

>2 / 0 / 3 / 1

Nigger what the fuck are you even talking about

yes

ive made a program that highlights samefaggery and have spent the last 10 or so minutes exposing it. dont shoot the messenger

samefag

obviously, you melted anal bead of a human being. i never pretended otherwise. youre probably just butthurt because i called you out on your embarrassing sockpuppetry.

samefag

funny.

samefag

samfefag

way, way off. keep trying though.

please stop spamming this, im actually genuinely trying to de-shitpost threads and i dont want people to see these posts and think theyre mine and then just assume that my posts are bullshit.

Whaaaaaa! I'm a crybaby pussy who can't stop complaining about shit! I wanna talk about shitty children books!

samefag

going to stop replying now, faggot

g
a
f
e
m
a
s

Thanks for fucking up the thread f a m with whatever the fuck this is

I dislike bees.

I know this thread has derailed.

But yes I think it is possibly one of the most comfy books. It is wonderfully written and I enjoy reading it even as an adult and can't wait to read it to my daughter when she is a little older.

Jesus what a nightmare this thread has become

Anyway I found a collection of Winnie the Pooh tales in storage not too long ago, and I've considered giving them another read. From the relevant posts in this thread, I guess it is something an adult can appreciate?

This is a nice post

I never had the Winnie the Pooh book, but I loved the movie as a kid. I saw a copy at Barnes and Noble a couple weeks ago and almost bought it. I wish I had.

Of course Veeky Forums will shittalk Winnie the Pooh. The stories don't advance you intellectually. You can't brag about reading it. It's not a wealth of knowledge to be pillaged and run away with. You can't own it. The words and ideas themselves are worthless, so why read it?

Because Winnie the Pooh isn't about the words A. A. Milne wrote. Winnie the Pooh is a book best read sitting on a bedside at 8 or 9 PM, by the light of a single lamp, to a child swaddled in blankets and blue pajamas. It's about something more than the act of reading. It's a communion. It's a book that has to be shared. Of course Veeky Forums wouldn't like it.

Will forever and always be close to my heart. First intro into philo

Read the thread before posting, you presumptuous retard.

Yes I love Pooh Bear.

Mek me fel cozy :`}

>First intro into philo

How?

Samefag