What carbs do you guys like with your chilli? I usually have rice, but I'm partial to Pasta or in a tortilla. Thoughts?

What carbs do you guys like with your chilli? I usually have rice, but I'm partial to Pasta or in a tortilla. Thoughts?

A Wendy's baked potato.

Sweet cornbread with a little bit of butter.
It's also good crumbled into the chili when served.

beans are already carbs

Green peas.

White rice

corn fucking bread

Ditalini

Frog legs

I consume my chili in the presidential fashion: over rice (it's a Hawaii thing).

With fish shaped crackers in it.

I like to put sweet corn in mine.

I do not use any but I do add a lot more beans than usual for my carbs.

cornbread or buttered white bread

>beans in chili

Corn bread
Garlic bread
Crackers

In that order.

corn bread, preferably with fresh corn, pickled jalapeno, and a little cheddar added to the batter

mein negro. this is the correct way to do it.

I usually put Pizza™ in my chili because it contains all of the food groups, so I can maintain a healthy body!

Just stop...
You're embarrassing yourself

Assmad Lasagna™ fangirl detected! BTFO!!

w0w this guy is a wanna be pizza™ dude

Get back to posting furshit in Veeky Forums you massive faggot.

With beans, Cheez-Its. Without beans, spaghetti.

>Get back to posting furshit in Veeky Forums you massive faggot.

Calling me a faggot won't change the fact that pizza contains every one of the 5 food groups! Yummy!

Actually post more CC pls

>in a tortilla
Same, or on toast. Usually put cheese in/on there if I've got some.

Fritos

Popadoms are good with chili.

YES

Black, White, Pinto and horse beans plus white rice.

^this

Rice all the way

A tortilla seems like a good way to wrap it up.

What's your chili recipe w/o beans?

Only chili I've had without beans is skyline chili; and then I add beans to that.

Cook normal chili. Take out beans.

Only bread really fits in my opinion.

Sometimes rice or small pasta when I don't have any bread.

this.

No joke or troll, but the last several times I made chili, I ate it with matzo because every year, around Passover, all the supermarkets in my area are literally giving the shitty little things away. I got five pounds of the stuff for free and I was buying mostly pork and shit that month, as I recall (89¢/lb for pork chops?—fuckyeahiwantsomefuckingporkchops).
Anyway, it's actually better with matzo than with soup crackers or saltines, I think.

I either make chili beans or I make chili. For me, chili beans has no meat while chili has no beans. A few summers ago, I had a chili get together at mine and, since some of my friends are vegetarians and some are not and some like chili with beans and some do not, I set up two pots of the stuff with ladles in them, one of chili beans and the other of chili.
You want chili with beans? Mix the two yourself. Everyone wins.

I love you user.