What the living fuck is going on here? Why the fuck are we not freaking out about this?

What the living fuck is going on here? Why the fuck are we not freaking out about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
hackernoon.com/how-to-experience-the-lightning-network-right-now-e47e7dc936c1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People are dropping that fossilized piece of dinosaur shit for news coins

Bitcoin's use in darknet markets is being supplanted by more private and nimble competitors

Because most of us aren't retarded and know that all the idiots who were transferring BTC during the bullrun are gone, and the only ones left are the savvy coin traders and straggling brainlets. I guess that makes you a subbrainlet.

Haven't you heard? We're in the first month of an 18mo bear market.

hodling

Why would be freaking out about boomer coin dying?

If you guys aren't going to take this seriously.....idk. We can't let Bitcoin die. It's the only way forward. It's the only coin people know. Lightning is going to change everything, it's just as revolutionary as the idea of blockchain itself. Maybe more. And you guys just want to let this die?

All the other coins are just scams or ideological knockoffs. I can pull some bullshit scamcoin out my ass but no normies will buy it. They will buy Bitcoin.

t. Blockstream employee

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

Yeah sure call me a shill

Your vids are stupid and reek of jealousy

Now we will see if BTC can survive as only a store-of-value, and little if any transactional use.

Idk i use a bitcoin debit card. Does that count? Im sure tons of n others do too. Theres no reason to send bitcoin directly.

Jealously of what? Yeah I'm real jealous about a banking system being added on top of ancient technology. I'm going to sell my blockchain 3.0 coins for BTC right now!

>tons of n others do too
If by tons you mean 3 people in all the world then sure. Pretty much all merchants have stopped accepting BTC payments, there's nowhere to spend it anymore.

Who cares? It will drop to 2016 prices soon enough.

Dislike, report. Nice shitty videos faggot. BTC will reign for 200 years.

>being this deluded

That's a psyop double shill invented by bankers to FUD BTC.

Oh word? Debunk it then, I'll wait.

You dumb motherfucker Lighting is already running

Enjoy your btrash

btrash btrash

TRASH

Yeah, it's running, but it sucks. You have to open a channel with every merchant and every time you open and close a channel you gotta pay network fees, unless you use hubs, which will become centralized and regulated (and they'll demand fees anyway). Basically the hubs will be the new banks.

honestly crypto is dead this year there is 0 volume on any exchanges no one is buying btc

where do you get those points from, Ver?

Look at this

hackernoon.com/how-to-experience-the-lightning-network-right-now-e47e7dc936c1

Which point specifically are you saying is wrong?

I used to think that too. Then I realized I dgaf about normies or if the MC stays sideways.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha delusional retard
LN is a fucking Jewish trick