Honestly I feel bad for americans who've never tasted authentic italian pizzé

Honestly I feel bad for americans who've never tasted authentic italian pizzé.
Shame you can't eat anything that isn't coated in grease and shit.

Pic related, authentic, tasty, healthy pizzé.

a 'zé?

Americans who appreciate that kind of pizza have access to it. But many simply wouldn't understand it in the first place. The want chicken on their pizza.

i enjoy a good 'li 'ze now and then

OP is wrong, it's pizze.

Italian pizza is totally fine and is delicious, but I firmly believe that all other types of pizza are better

I was in Rome a few months ago, and I definitely wanted to try out some real Italian pizza. I had met a few people around at some pubs, and one afternoon I got them to take me to a pizzeria for dinner. They order for us, just some basic pizzas (I know enough Italian, but my accent is shite). A bit later, I see pic related come out, one for each of us.
I'm utterly shocked, and I pause a bit as I watch everyone eat theirs like nothing is wrong. I think maybe these guys are just trolling me, right? But no - I looked around, and saw some other people with this garbage too, unless they hired out an entire troupe just to fuck with me. Fuck Italy. Pic related - the fucking "pizza.

Pizzy

>Rome
>real Italian pizza
I didn't even need to see your pic to realise you're a passportless, flyover, inbred hick.
Dipshit Americans, Man.

But..
Pizza is of Greek origin

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Yeah and pasta is from China what's your fucking point?

This bait was almost as good as this bait Yall niggas postin in a troll thread

Neither statement is true. Pasta is from North Africa. Flatbreads with toppings baked into/onto them are from nowhere in particular and have popped up in several places, but as breadbaking originated in Egypt, I'll say pizza is also North African.

>EU
>not knowing the difference between a trade alliance and a continent.
Dipshit Americans, Man.

If there's that much cheese on it sorry to break it to you but it's not that healthy

For me it is the 'go 'za. The best fast food pizza.

I feel bad for Italians with their failing economy and corrupt government. I hope your idiosyncratic approach to food gives you solace in your time of hardship.

This should be posted in every "Italia pizza is only true pizza" thread. Just repeatedly until the shit for brain Italian pizza fags get the idea.

Most idiots that take a bite of pizza hut and then say "the pizza comes from Italy" will shut the fuck up I you just look them in the eye and ask, "yeah, you ever been there?"

american pizza is better

This. They each have their own setting. If I'm watching football or basketball, I would much rather have a nice and greasy American pizza with wings and beer.

I'm just the opposite. When I was a kid I thought greasy food was amazing, but as I've gotten older I've lost my taste for cheap greasy stuff like American pizza and chicken wings, and I sure as fuck don't like the way I feel after eating it. But I still dig Neapolitan pizza every now and then.

Well ive been to italy before and at the time (16 yo) i think i would have perfered a slice of american style pizza but id like to try it again now that im in my mid 20s... Has to be in italy though.

All kinds of Pizza™ are great kinds of Pizza™!

They contain all the food groups!

we sell pic related at my restaurant but it seems like a rip off. There's like five leaves of basil on each pizza .... always a piece or two that hardly has any cheese or basil. I don't get the popularity desu.

PS an anerifat who crushes pizza

Enjoy the caliphate europoor

American Pizza >>>> Italian burned toast with tomato sauce

That's not pizza. I hate this sauce/cheese only crap. And the horrible crispy dough. Crispy dough? plz no. These kinds of "pies" aren't pizza, it's a cracker with sauce.

Give me a nice big chewy crust with a myriad of toppings that will create a flavor explosion in my mouth. Fuck yeah

you've clearly never had that type of pizza before if you think it's like a cracker, it's crunchy on the outside but has a chewiness. also to OP, you can easily get that type of pizza all throughout the US, especially new york, in fact I can even get it here in canada, which is definitely not known for pizza

>Cheese
>Healthy

Dairy is Dangerous. DID.

ive tried it. american pizza tastes so much better

Honestly I feel bad for cu/ck/s who've never tasted 'authentic' .
Shame you can't post about anything else than eating anything that isn't coated in grease and shit.

I dunno man I've been to flyover and their more prone to putting on airs residents do sometimes try to make pizzas like that at their "gourmet pizza" restaurants where they serve fine wines by the glass such as ecco domani pinot grigio and trapiche malbec not to mention an extensive selection of the new craft beer (at least we're not the south)

I have no doubt that most of the tards posting their hatred of non-flyover pizza literally have had 3-topping pizza and they hated it even more than kale, avocados, and cilantro combined

it's also important to remember that when a flyover orders pizza he expects a 3 inch deep stack of random cheap meat byproducts and mushrooms and olives from a can, and so on. if you can actually see the crust he will have a panic attack at the idea that the meal could clock in at well under 1500 calories, he could die!

The most i've ever been disappointed with food was authentic pizza. It wasn't the pizzas fault, more the extreme amount of hype i had for it.
>Be me, love shitty americanised italian food, authentic italian food, and anything italian in between.
>Friend hype me up about this fancy as fuck italian place near where i live. Has totally authentic pizza too, apparently.
>After a few months of hype i get taken there for my birthday. So excited, place is very chic, though the menu is a bit weird and minimalistic. Theres no descriptions for any of the food and we have to ask the kinda snooty waitress a lot of questions.
>end up settling for the mushroom pizza, even though the description she gave was very vague. The word "local" was used, and the area i live in has a lot of mushroom farms, so i figured i was in for some delicious chanterelles or morels or something atleast, with the pricetag it had. Everyone orders pizzas too, no one else gets the mushroomy one.
>Pizza comes.
>.
>...
> The best i can describe it was an open faced quesadilla with almost no cheese, a few sliced button mushrooms (that really looked like the canned variety) on top, DROWNING in olive oil. No sauce, no seasoning. just some crunch with a bit of cheese on it.
>Everyone else is oohing and aweing over their similar pizzas. "what's wrong user?"
>I confess I don't like it, and my friends get all apologetic and try to give me their pizzas and are nice as fuck, making me feel all the more embarrassed and flustered about my mess of a pizza.
>Waitress comes over asking what's wrong. I blurt out how DISGUSTING it is before i can control my spaghetti, and thus reaching maximum level of embarrassment (for myself and the pizza)
>go in the bathroom and cry a single bitter tear of regret.
>Squad is good though and keeps me from turning into a crushed little weepy baby while waiting for a new, non pizza order.
>Ended the night feeling awkwardly resentful. At Least I wasn't the one paying.

ugh

I went to a place like that in california, that kind of shit is why americlaps fly off the handle when they see stuff like

AUTHENTIC

LOCAL

FRESH

RUSTIC

DELICIOUS

Cuck

>not knowing that EU can be used as both an abbrevation for the European Union and the entire European continent, in the same way that NA is an abbreviation for North America

we wuz chefs and sheiit

Why would you get hyped about pizza? It's delicious, but it's not something amazing. It's something you enjoy instead of a proper meal. If you want to be blown away order a proper meal instead of a pizza.

Had Bertuccis the other day. Best pizza in New England.

Not going to happen my dipshit American friend.
t. Israel.

I honestly wonder if that autist who spammed his frozen anchovy pizza for a year and a half just shifted to making 'go 'za threads.