Sandwich made from Hillshire Farms sliced turkey, lettuce pieces, Miracle Whip...

Sandwich made from Hillshire Farms sliced turkey, lettuce pieces, Miracle Whip, and Kraft cheese served with a side of J Higg's Cheese Bites

I feel like this is a fairly typical American lunch, but what about other nations such as Australia? China? Etc

>I feel like this is a fairly typical American lunch
Sadly you're probably right.

>I feel like this is a fairly typical American lunch
No

I don't know. Seems like more and more people with no idea of what they want to eat are choosing turkey sandwiches as the default option. Sales of poor quality turkey lunchmeat are way the fuck up.

for poor people it is, yes

no. Poor people have pb+j, turkey/mayo, tuna/mayo or some slight variation for lunch usually

really poor people don't eat anything though for lunch or breakfast of course

More like just normal people. I don't know why people on this board think everybody in the upper class are interested in culinary shit

Just as many people who live in expensive neighborhoods and crap eat shit like pre packaged lunch meat and cheez-its as they do in the trailer parks, I should know because most of my family is what you call "well off"

>tfw the hub is kill

>white bread
Just die in a hole

Fuck off ponyfucker

Did you lose your toy you keep in the picture all the time?

He also ran out of paper plates

>monitor

MODS

Its a nice break from the regular autistic Pony Girl toy and fast food every day

Atleast this meal is somewhat homemade

I don't get it

fairly typical for me except I use dukes mayo instead of MW and normally swiss on my turkey sandwich. Some swiss tastes like dirty feet smell though. But I take one with me to work every day with cheez-its however they are spelled and a bag of broccoli and an orange for later in the day.

Just a passing thing I think. There was a period in the 90's where everyone had a tuna sandwich for lunch. Tuna was the thing, every little diner and mom and pop place with barstools had it

tunamelts

tuna melts everywhere

>FC4
Muh nigga

It's pretty nice

This is a typical Hong Kong lunch known as a "rice box".

Google 飯盒 香港 for more.

Whats something you don't have to cook tho and takes little preparation like a sandwich

Not sure you know what typical means

It's a bento, right.
inb4 "NO, IT'S NOT A FUCKING BENTO, YOU STUPID WEEABOO SON OF A BITCH. IT'S A BINDONG. I LIVE IN CHINA, NOT IN STUPID LITTLE NIPPON. FUCK OFF BACK TO >>/a/."

Is this a bento

American here, my lunches look like this if instead of asparagus you put cucumber slices

NO HOMO!

I really dont understand the hype of canes. Its just tendies, but everyone i see has a crazy line during lunch

No. It's just a normal box of take-out food.
That Hong Kong dude probably works and lives in his neighborhood's Chinese food place, so his parents (the owners of the restaurant) pack his lunch in a styrofoam box, just like any other take-out order.
>mfw being your parents' best and most frequent customer
>eating Chinese take-out food during lunch-time at school

I was in the grocery store the other day and passed the lunchables, grabbed a dozen or so of different types.

Didn't like the pizza as much as I remember, but the little ones with crackers and meat and cheese were fucking delish

turkey is the only lunch meat that doesnt give me massive liquid shits

I just bought the turkey/cheese/cracker one yesterday because I saw it randomly at the gas station. I have not had a lunchables in probably over 15 years. I agree. It wasn't bad. They could use a better cheese though because it seemed super soft and squishy like the cheese slices wrapped in plastic. It made me think I should just buy my own stuff and make my own lunchables for work with whatever I want